Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Oh My God, Pastor Teaching A Female Church Member How To Give Doggy Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh My God, Pastor Teaching A Female Church Member How To Give Doggy Style (1127 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God, Pastor Teaching A Female Church Member How To Give Doggy Style by NAIJAHITPLAY: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh My God, Pastor teaching a female Church Member How to Give Doggy Style (Video)

A Pastor from Uganda has gone viral on social media after a video of him teaching his church members ‘how to give the doggy style’ was shared on various online platforms.
In the video, the pastor is seen with a female church member on her knees as he experiments to his church members the best way to give doggy style.

As he demonstrates, he was equally giving instruction on how to hold the woman and how the man should move his waist.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvRDRPAZ5yU

Source: http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/10/oh-my-god-pastor-teaching-female-church.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Grace Preachers Are Babies, This Is What They Don't Know. (FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY) / Pastor Bakare In N9billion Wema Bank Loan Mess / Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.