Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S (27150 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by marvin906(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
still don't know why US or Canada visa doesn't freak me..
if I wanna give my kids dual citizenship it won't be any of them..
always had my eye for Japan or any other country from Europe Denmark,Sweden and so on

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Sterope(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
It doesn't stop her from being silly.
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn congratulations wunmi... She's such a wonderful actress... But wait.. Is there no good hospital in Nigeria ni? na so so US US

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by achikolo(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

sometime i feel trumps concerns, imagine fulani herdsmen becoming indegenes of your locality because of birth

[/s]
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by timesup234: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Another slave. Giving birth to your children in America puts them on a path to failure. A child born in Mushin has more opportunity to become great than this rubbish y'all doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by seanjy4konji: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Issaboy in Tyrese voice...
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Another lousy and outspoken actress.
Congrats.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:
Who is the father? We will never know. NA THEM AS USUAL

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....

She got married some months ago, it was posted here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by obentenyson(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
who sabi this one...
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by obentenyson(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bbbwings:
I never marry o
But my kid must be born there.
That citizenship is a must for him
The suffering I Don suffer for this shithole is enough
as if suffering no dey abroad too... Go there first, you go know how far..... as if no be human being dey make am for naija...
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Tharaja(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
And you end up quoting the guy twice......You be learner?
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Mercy2006(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats Wunmi.E Ku ewu omo o.
A Naija actress who is naturally beautiful.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Mercy2006(f): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Another lousy and outspoken actress.
Congrats.
Wetin she do na? grin
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
Wetin she do na? grin

She is very lousy on set too, you can check YouTube for her films.
She shouts like Mide Martins.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Evans2019: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
mangojuice:

See mumu

You mean to say your mama is almost Equivalent to barrenness, mumu wey nor dey think before he talk

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Mercy2006(f): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

My sister, isn't that the role she is asked to play?
You can't form ur opinion on her character by the roles she plays na.Unless you know her personally sha.In which case,I will understand

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by bbstarr(f): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....
Oga she's married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by iamfromlagos(f): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....
Gbenusoun! She's married.
Envious human thing.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Harlem2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She is not loud joor
Na mide Martins and the likes
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Harlem2:

She is not loud joor

Go and look for her films, she is almost as hot as Mide.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by enemyofprogress: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dominique please be fast let's go and burn our own childrens too in the US, tree mails and too femails kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by enemyofprogress: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Harlem2:

She is not loud joor
she is louder than loud
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Another slave. Giving birth to your children in America puts them on a path to failure. A child born in Mushin has more opportunity to become great than this rubbish y'all doing
stop hating just because you don't have the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by timesup234: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
and because you are enemy of progress that's why you will never make it in Nigeria till you die. Nigeria which is the easiest place to make it on earth will continue to elude you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Harlem2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go and look for her films, she is almost as hot as Mide.

I just remember one of her movie
[B]Aje[/b]
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
and because you are enemy of progress that's why you will never make it in Nigeria till you die. Nigeria which is the easiest place to make it on earth will continue to elude you

FRUSTRATED SOUL SPOTTED

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by mangojuice(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Evans2019:

You mean to say your mama is almost Equivalent to barrenness, mumu wey nor dey think before he talk
No worry. U will return to marine world where Ur stupid mother got u from.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please ensure you train them well. Prisons around the world are congested and we need the world to be safe and habitable for we that would born girls.

Amen and congrats to her.
No mind the mumu. Nairaland is a true attraction for half-brained misogynists sad
As if he'll still not marry someone's daughter to have those boys of his.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by D1zion: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please ensure you train them well. Prisons around the world are congested and we need the world to be safe and habitable for we that would born girls.

Amen and congrats to her.
may God bless you with such beautiful thinking. Girls are the ones taken care of their parents now.no matter were she goes, her heart is always home thinking about her parents.God bless the girl child.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Yes opportunity to be stupid and brainwashed like you

FRUSTRATED SOUL SPOTTED
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Legendguru: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.