Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S (27156 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Fallenhunter: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
To the people talking about there not being good hospitals in Nigeria, her child being born in the USA means he can now choose American citizenship and if the child gets the citizenship both parents can get it through their child. So they can all be American citizens.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by SSAwhistleblowe: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
Who is the father? We will never know. NA THEM AS USUAL

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....

She is not a single mom o she got married last year or so...
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Rbae: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
Who is the father? We will never know. NA THEM AS USUAL

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....

She is legally married o
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by obantin: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2019
He's the greatest fool of all time

mangojuice:

See mumu
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Ozonlayer: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
timesup234:
Another slave. Giving birth to your children in America puts them on a path to failure. A child born in Mushin has more opportunity to become great than this rubbish y'all doing

I was born in Mushin also a graduate of economics Ife with a strong 2:1, I am feeding from hand to mouth if not for my siblings abroad that keeps me afloat i would have committed suicide. If you are doing well in Nigeria good for you but stop the ranting about those abroad it makes it seems like you have no job to do.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by desoul2004(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
No mind the mumu. Nairaland is a true attraction for half-brained misogynists sad
As if he'll still not marry someone's daughter to have those boys of his.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh / Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.