Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me (449 Views)

My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me by AdeolaAdekunmbi: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hi Nairalanders, I'm Soo sorry for the misleading topic it's just that the romance section gets more views than other sections on nairaland. Now straight to the point. I'm a student in his finals hopefully will be rounding off in 3 weeks time or so. But my main concern is how to survive after school since the labour market is already saturated with people that have connections. All through my stay in school I tried every possible means of making side money legitimately even to an extent I got scammed. Here's my problem now. I'm thinking of entering the Uber business immediately after school as I could at least raise up some money for clearance and other run arounds. I have a valid license which will be expiring in 3 years but I don't have a vehicle. Please it will be of utmost importance if nairalanders can help me on this by guiding me on the pros and cons of this Uber business. PS location is Abuja. Thanks and God bless will be expecting your bashing due to the misleading topic grin grin
Re: Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me by sweetonugbu: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
What can we do for you,we cannot cum together if we don't know how much you have and what type of vehicle you can afford to buy etc.
Re: Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me by AdeolaAdekunmbi: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
What can we do for you,we cannot cum together if we don't know how much you have and what type of vehicle you can afford to buy etc.
I don't have a vehicle
Re: Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Instead of learning the pro and con of uber business and overthinking, find for someone that will give you a car and learn on the go.

There is a uber group on business section, lot of people there will give you advice.

1 Like

Re: Help My Faincee Wants To Leave Me by AdeolaAdekunmbi: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilwetdick:
Instead of learning the pro and con of uber business and overthinking, find for someone that will give you a car and learn on the go.

There is a uber group on business section, lot of people there will give you advice.
thanks sir. Will check the group ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Chenzen Leave Me Alone. / Black Women Are Greedy Aggressive Psycho's / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.