Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time (42553 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria” / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by don4real18(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is Naira Marley a rapper?

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Samsimple:
Op u dont know talent.. Uzi should be in the top 10 there abeg.. That guy got real talent
Yeah the guy is very good.. listen to panda cover by uzi.. raw talent.. only say the guy nor cast like them olamide and phyno..
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kelvnigeria(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Which African made the history on Apple iTunes? I leave it to you guys to figure it out. He remains the all time goat.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by festacman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yep... Not to mention that most of them are poorly talented noisemakers hiding behind great beats, with little to no lyrical depths whatsoever.
Yes, it is the compiler's fault to go for 100 instead of say top 20 rappers of all time. So I think he struggled to hit 100. He even repeated Falz.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Awaoyelmoni(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
..I will put my Moni on Abaga anytym cool

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
this better be ur list... mi is not suppose to be 2, instead it should be dagrin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ukaface(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ALEXIS0240: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rhaspody:

Bro. You know Mode 9? Dude doesn't rap like a Nigerian o. Style plus sampled one of his tracks for "Olufunmi" I think.

What is rap? What criteria was used to make this list? For example are you talking about flowing lyrically or mastering your words with rhythms to produce a masterpiece? How can you say a rapper is number 1 when he could not conquer the mainstream in his country? It's like saying Rakim is better than Eminem.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ibnlawal(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sauce Kid! God! Tha guy is dope buh the criminal side of him destroyed his promising career.
He still remain one of my all time favorite rapper tho, along Jesse jagz, MI, Vector, and Modenine. Terry tharapman, and Ikechukwu are also honorable mentions.
Uzi, Eva should be in the top 20.
And what's Zlatan, Lil mesh, Naira marley and the likes doing on the list

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by freakylindo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bleep this list jor�
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by jeffhunter(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
[You smoke weed and listen to Drake...
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by lyriclekidd(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stupid list. Boogey shits on everyone on this list grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Zoroaster: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches
Minus Jesse jags. Only Jesse jags is the real niggarrr

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

Drake? Travis scott? Uzi vert??!!
You had to commit abomination by putting young thug?

Which kind list be this? angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kadiri3(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

INDOMIE GENERATION KID IS IN 2014 LIKE THAT U STARTED HEARIN SONG

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Zoroaster: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why una too dey overrate this vector sef?
He aint even top ten to me

4 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Teejay44(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
This list is faulty gan
Dagrin is supposed to be no 2
Naira Marley no be rapper
Chinko okun get mad bears seff him suppose dey first 30
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by VHILL: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
The poster doesn't know who is a rapper.Is Olamide a rap artist??
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Yahman1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

And u didn't Put 2-Pac he is the greatest Rapper ever graced this Earth. After him is Eminem
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by zubinike(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Easy E
Snoop Dogg
Ice cube
Method man
Twister
Jerman Dupree
Jay-Z
Ice T
Rick Ross
Bird Man
Lilwayne
Bone Thugs and Harmony
Alcoholics
2-Pac
Biggie Smalls
Ludacris
Busta Rythmes
Radigga
Eve
Missy Eliot
Lauryn Hills
Lil Kim

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by nairamaniac: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
This list is flawed without Erigga being on the list at all.

Errigga is at worst TOP-10.

Also Eva is the best female rapper ever from this country.

She shd be TOP-20 at worst.

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Jerkules: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
I stopped reading when I saw VIC O like WTF is he doing there?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kadiri3(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
mployer:
Wickedness

You deliberately put mochedda at 99 just to further provoke a girl that is already suicidal.

Babe had hits in her days, she doesn't deserve that ridiculous position.

She got better hits than the mode 9 you placed at no.1
DO U EVA HEAR MODE9 SONG?

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by mystical109(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

no lil Wayne
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by MoneyMan5: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2019

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by austinfan4love(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
The person who prepared this list knows nothing about music no to talk of rap,,,,it should have been called a list of naija rappers,,,,,,
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Jerkules: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Real Nigga kee u there.
I'm not a rap fan but I can comfortably mention 6 A-list rappers who aren't in ur post. Go back to sleep.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by toyinjimoh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

shut up they said Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by sssoulw(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
lil uzi vert and quavo wey dey mumble like amateur..... just say u want to show us foreign rappers...... imagine leaving Joyner Lucas and Logic to Lil uzi vert and migos .....

spits.... angry
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by jnat: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria

How old were you when Dagrin was alive?

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kadiri3(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yahman1:
And u didn't Put 2-Pac he is the greatest Rapper ever graced this Earth. After him is Eminem
2PAC IS THE GREATEST FOLLOW BY NAS,B.I.G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.