Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! (668 Views)

Swiftly Crypto And Exchange : Your Most Trusted Exchange. / 3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others / Read Before Doing Business On Nairaland To Avoid Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
To all All Crypto-currency Traders on Nairaland

BUY & SELL YOUR BITCOIN to Me and Get Paid to your Bank Account Immediately or LEARN HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN AND MAKE A LIVING WITH IT'S PROFIT

My Name is GAIUS CHIBUEZE titled EZE NDI IGBO NA BITCOIN, Popularly known on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, & GOOGLE as @Bitcoin chief, I was also a Former Senior Adviser on New Media to a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2016 When I Received the Most Popular Nigerian on Social Media Award by Association of Bloggers in 2016. Most people refer to me as Africa’s Pioneer Investor in Bitcoin since 2011, just 3years after the coin was founded. I’m also the Founder of ABiT Mobile Applications Limited(a global Tech Company creating blockchain and cryptocurrency powered solutions with focus on the Africa community). which has produced 3 different App solutions namely;
1. theabitapp
2. ABiTCrowd
3. abitdiscountshoppers
And my Written Books are
1. "How Bitcoin Changed My Life”
2. “Get Rich Off The Net”
Which are also bestselling books with over 5000 copies Sales on Amazon

YOU MAY ASK MY MISSION ON SAYING ALL THESE?
My mission is to help people understand the basics of Bitcoin Buying and Selling and how they can leverage it's opportunities as a livelihood and also good ground of investment for the future. I have trained over 1000 persons who are currently making a living by trading Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies from the comfort of their homes, using just a smartphone.
TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE CLICK MY SIGNATURE...

Re: Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
BUY & SELL YOUR BITCOIN to Me and Get Paid to your Bank Account Immediately or LEARN HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN AND MAKE A LIVING WITH IT'S PROFIT

Re: Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Read and Digest

Bitcoin Trading is NOT a SCAM until you meet the wrong person. A Trader will not take your money to trade for you, instead will teach you
Gaiuschibueze01:
To all All Crypto-currency Traders on Nairaland

My Name is GAIUS CHIBUEZE titled EZE NDI IGBO NA BITCOIN, Popularly known on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, & GOOGLE as @Bitcoin chief, I was also a Former Senior Adviser on New Media to a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2016 When I Received the Most Popular Nigerian on Social Media Award by Association of Bloggers in 2016. Most people refer to me as Africa’s Pioneer Investor in Bitcoin since 2011, just 3years after the coin was founded. I’m also the Founder of ABiT Mobile Applications Limited(a global Tech Company creating blockchain and cryptocurrency powered solutions with focus on the Africa community). which has produced 3 different App solutions namely;
1. theabitapp
2. ABiTCrowd
3. abitdiscountshoppers
And my Written Books are
1. "How Bitcoin Changed My Life”
2. “Get Rich Off The Net”
Which are also bestselling books with over 5000 copies Sales on Amazon

YOU MAY ASK MY MISSION ON SAYING ALL THESE?
My mission is to help people understand the basics of Bitcoin Buying and Selling and how they can leverage it's opportunities as a livelihood and also good ground of investment for the future. I have trained over 1000 persons who are currently making a living by trading Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies from the comfort of their homes, using just a smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

An Online Business model For All Age Group / Investment Advice Needed / Creating Video Ads With Smartphone, A Means To Level Up Your Income In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.