Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Is Going On.?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Going On.?? (1820 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On.?? by Olamsoh: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
When I was very young in the University. All the pretty Ladies in University got Married or Engaged even before they Graduated.
They were marrying the best Nigerian Men especially those Living Abroad.
Today, most of the pretty Ladies are Single beyond 30 and the not so pretty are getting Married.
What is going On.??

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by MJBOLT: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
most of them have nothing upstairs,they think the world rotates around their beauty

Olamsoh:
When I was very young in the University. All the pretty Ladies in University got Married or Engaged even before they Graduated.
Today, most of the pretty Ladies are Single beyond 30 and the not so pretty are getting Married.
What is going On.??

8 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Olamsoh:
What is going On.??
That's right. Most pretty women in Nigeria are nothing to write home about. They do not possess good character. I could recall this pretty final year medical student I met couple of months ago. Who always uses her mom's phone to call me, when I got to know she goes to the hotel to meet men, I ran from her. The funniest thing is she's been begging me to forgive her but I refused. Because even if I do, she would still repeat that ugly character.

I almost married this girl but God saved me.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
We have pretty married ladies and not so pretty married ladies

We also have pretty unmarried ladies and not so pretty unmarried ladies.

You this male people, the earlier you all find a way to make money and marry, the better for you, we have so many unmarried men and women so don't be stupid.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You this male people, the earlier you all find a way to make money and marry, the better for you, we have so many unmarried men and women so don't be stupid.
You seem to have misunderstood the young man. He simply was making a comparison.
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nat404:
You seem to have misunderstood the young man. He simply was making a comparison.

On a scale of what then?

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

On a scale of what then?
The problem here is most of you always think about money and is so bizarre.
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nat404:
The problem here is most of you always think about money and is so bizarre.

I really am not, you said it's a comparison, and I asked on a scale of one to what, there is no confusion here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Easybela(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided you are very right my son,all they know is to jump from one bar to another.

But let keep our fingers crossed,there is only one factor that resets their brain,"age".
Them full for my church,many of them are now choir members.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I really am not, you said it's a comparison, and I asked on a scale of one to what, there is no confusion here.
Look, let me tell you, my cousin married a man who wasn't rich some years ago but now, are doing very well. The man is very comfortable and always thank me because then lots of family members looked down on him except me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nat404:
Look, let me tell you, my cousin married a man who wasn't rich some years ago but now, are doing very well. The man is very comfortable and always thank me because then lots of family members looked down on him except me.

Okay then, we clearly don't understand each other here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by AstroG1: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
AstroG1:

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Olamsoh: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth
A whole lot of Single Ladies actually spend their twenties chasing career and money thinking that being successful will make them Marry a rich Dude when they are ready to Marry.
But not so at all. Bc by the time they are ready to settle they are already above 30 and very proud. This is why most Ladies that are Rich and Successful are actually Single and surrounded by broke Dudes.
Men who are successful don't care about a woman's money
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Olamsoh: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2019
They are out looking for money and for this they can't settle for marriage,
MJBOLT:
most of them have nothing upstairs,they think the world rotates around their beauty

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2019
I think the very beautiful ones prioritize their looks. I am very beautiful, definitely I must get a rich guy . If he is not rich he is below my standard forgetting that below 10% of Nigeria population is wealthy .
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Tokziby: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2019
They are out there auctioning their beauty for the highest bidder which attracts competition from various quarters. And women being a confused soul, they don't know who to choose they want them all, which results to practising Olosho 101 by jumping from one bed to the other. When the men finds out that she's just a bedmate they'll move on and settle for the less pretty one(less competitive). wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Hamachi(f): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Most Guys don't just get it. You all be thinking that girls only like Rich Guys but its not just about the Money. Its simply a coincidence that the Guys who are Rich are the ones that have the qualities that Ladies want in a Man.. If You are: Well Groomed, Confident, Funny, Charming, Dress Well, Communicate Well and Host Well, then you can have any Lady you want even if you don't have Money. So Its not really about the Money,

Many Men who don't have money but have all these qualities still get the best Ladies. While the Men that have Money but doesn't have all these Qualities will just be giving a Lady money while the Lady be giving some of the money to Her real BF who is broke but have the desired Qualities... Lool
Nat404:

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Hamachi:
Most Guys don't just get it. You all be thinking that girls only like Rich Guys but its not just about the Money. Its simply a coincidence that the Guys who are Rich are the ones that have the qualities that Ladies want in a Man[/b]If You are:Well Groomed, Confident, Funny, Charming, Dress Well, Communicate Well and Host Well, then you can have any Lady you want even if you don't have Money. So Its not really about the Money,

Many Men who don't have money but have all these qualities still get the best Ladies. While the Men that have Money but doesn't have all these Qualities will just be giving a Lady money while the Lady be giving some of the money to Her real BF who is broke but have the desired Qualities... Lool
First, from this highlighted sentence, it's crystal clear you are focusing more on money, even though you tried to pretend about that. Not all rich guys possess good character, some are really awful but you prefer to date them because of money. That's "cupboard love."

In the West, what women look for in a man is intelligency first, followed by handsomeness, then height and finally, wealth. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Wealth first, height second, handsomeness third and fourth is intelligency.

This is particularly why you can never be friends with Nigerian women without spending money.

If a man possesses the second qualities you talked about, without spending money on a particular girl, believe me, he can never score with a woman.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
Fountainofyouth
A whole lot of Single Ladies actually spend their twenties chasing career and money thinking that being successful will make them Marry a rich Dude when they are ready to Marry.
But not so at all. Bc by the time they are ready to settle they are already above 30 and very proud. This is why most Ladies that are Rich and Successful are actually Single and surrounded by broke Dudes.
Men who are successful don't care about a woman's money
That's correct. That girl isn't smart.
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Hamachi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nat404:
First, from this highlighted sentence, it's crystal clear you are focusing more on money, even though you tried to pretend about that. Not all rich guys possess good character, some are really awful but you prefer to date them because of money. That's "cupboard love."

In the West, what women women look for a man is intelligence first, followed by handsomeness, then height and finally, wealth. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Wealth first, height second, handsomeness third and fourth is intelligence.

This is particularly why you can never be friends with Nigerian women without spending money.

If a man possesses the second qualities you talked about, without spending money on a particular girl, believe me, he can never score with a woman.
Do you possess any of the qualities?
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Hamachi(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
You just showed your level of maturity by calling someone an idiot
Nat404:
That's correct. That girl isn't smart.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Kendumazy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hamachi:
You just showed your level of maturity by calling someone an idiot
My level of maturity? Obviously, she isn't smart. The truth hurts.
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hamachi:
Do you possess any of the qualities?
No, I don't. I have nothing to lose when it comes to women because none is paying my bills.

Hey, you've really tackled me today. grin grin
Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
That's because back then there was real beauty these days we have make up beauty and men see through that. grin
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided you are very right my son,all they know is to jump from one bar to another.

But let keep our fingers crossed,there is only one factor that resets their brain,"age".
Them full for my church,many of them are now choir members.
Easybela easy . grin. Are you married? If not, Be careful so you don't end up being a choir mistress. grin
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Hamachi(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Nat404:
No, I don't. I have nothing to lose when it comes to women because none is paying my bills.

Hey, you've really tackled me today. grin grin
Where are you from?
Uganda
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nat404: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
OkUganda
No wonder. I can understand now.
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Nuclear99(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are one of them
Re: What Is Going On.?? by Meerahbel: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Nairalander: True Confession / How COVID-19 Destroyed My Marriage. I Want To Die / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.