Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). (1422 Views)

Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2010
there has been an argument between kay177 mr money and omotodun the octopus lover, thinking he is very handsome and he has the right sense of dressing, not minding putting on a trouser on a trainer's  shoe, can forumite please judge individual profile picture so that the issue can be put to rest,

Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2010
PLEASE CONTIBUTE YOUR QUOTA HERE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by iyatrustee(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2010
kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked ko ju ma ri ibi, gbogbo ara logun e! which one be slagging belle? abeg na my Mr money anyday!
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2010
@gorilla

Why are you so jealous? That beautiful woman in the second picture was wonderfully and perfectly made by God.
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2010
iyatrustee:

kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked ko ju ma ri ibi, gbogbo ara logun e! which one be slagging belle? abeg na my Mr money anyday!

laughing, rolling, summersaulting all in one on the ground, thank you iyatrustee may your days be long grin grin grin grin
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@gorilla

Why are you so jealous? That beautiful woman in the second picture was wonderfully and perfectly made by God.

YOU ONLY MAKE USE OF THE DEAD SPOT ON RETINA INSTEAD OF MAKING YOU OF YOU EYES, MY DOG CAN NOT LICK THAT Womanliness OF HER, THAT OCTOPUS Womanliness YOU ARE DYING FOR cool cool cool cool
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by zealot4me(f): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2010
GWAD DAT SECOND PIC IS A KINDA *SCRATCHES HEAD*

KAY WHERE DID U GT DAT FROM?
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

GWAD DAT SECOND PIC IS A KINDA *SCRATCHES HEAD*

KAY WHERE DID U GT DAT FROM?

THE GUY WAS SERIOUSLY PICKING ON ME VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING, NOT KNOWING THAT HE HAS NO LIFE AT ALL, GO AND CHECK THE ROMANCE SECTION, THE GUY USER NAME IS OMO_TO_DUN CHECK HIS PROFILE PAGE WHERE HE POSES WITH HIS OCTOPUS GIRLFRIEND,
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by zealot4me(f): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

THE GUY WAS SERIOUSLY PICKING ON ME VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING, NOT KNOWING THAT HE HAS NO LIFE AT ALL, GO AND CHECK THE ROMANCE SECTION, THE GUY USER NAME IS OMO_TO_DUN CHECK HIS PROFILE PAGE WHERE HE POSES WITH HIS OCTOPUS GIRLFRIEND,

LOL,
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2010
HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS AND COLLECTIVE NITE VIGIL FOR HIS OCTOPUS GIRLFRIEND TO SURVIVE, EVEN PAUL THE OCTOPUS THAT CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY TO THE WORLD CUP DIED UNTIMELY cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2010
another drama eh? I think I'm gonna luv this grin
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2010
rokiatu:

any drama eh? I think I'm gonna luv this grin

YES ITS NLWOOD NO TICKET FEE, NO PIRACY, GRAB YOUR COPY FOR FREE, CONTRIBUTE HERE grin grin
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by zealot4me(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

YES ITS NLWOOD NO TICKET FEE, NO PIRACY, GRAB YOUR COPY FOR FREE, CONTRIBUTE HERE grin grin

ABEG GRAB 2 FOR ME AND U
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

But where is your opponent?
Re: Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). by kay177(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

ABEG GRAB 2 FOR ME AND U

FOR SURE BEFORE YOU MENTION SELF YOUR COPY DON DEY WITH ME.

rokiatu:

But where is your opponent?

THE OCTOPUS LOVER GO DEY SLEEP WITH HIS ANIMAL NOW, I THINK, BECAUSE HE DEY YANKEE ACCORDING TO HIS PROFILE INFO.

(1)

Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? / Dealing With People Who Talk Too Much / Can You Go Ahead To Marry Him Or Her With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.