Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (36046 Views)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol... They have bred and now are releasing the craken. Hmmmmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by whatthefuck01: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
what the Bleep is wrong wit dis shit hole nation?
modern slavery everywhere.what the Bleep is wrong wit dis shit hole nation?
modern slavery everywhere.
what the Bleep is wrong wit dis shit hole nation?
modern slavery everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by raphy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
when in some part of the country they HV baby factory in other part they has..

torture center and gun naming factory..

God abeg save our country...

in my own thinking these inmates must HV known something about our president tht is bad so they don't want it to be known so they locked them up.to put there brain upside down.

as u can see they look insane.
Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by SavageResponse(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Ebullience:
The Police, Monday, discovered another torture centre meant to be a reformation place for children with character deformation in Daura, Katsina state.

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari is a native of Daura.

TVC reports that the Police raided the centre following a riot by the inmates over excessive abuses.

The centre is being operated by one Malam Bello in Daura town and had been in existence for decades.

Last month, a similar centre with over 400 inmates was discovered in Kaduna state.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/14/breaking-police-discover-torture-centre-300-inmates-buharis-village-photo/

These northerners are holding us back in this country
Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
It's like the north is a different country from the south. we share nothing in common with these northern barbarians.

These guys have different civilization from us

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by kaslaw: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2019
I have been in Daura for over 20years and i have known this Torture Centre which is popularly known as Makaranta Malam Bello But what marvels me now is that Most hausa people claims ignorant of this Place. The Video clip from the Scene was so Barbaric that one will shed tears for the Inmates, There are Inmates that had served for more than Six years with their Hands and legs Chained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by EvenBlogger: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Them go preach Sermons and leave the fools now
Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by calabardick(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Now I see why Buhari is bent on turning Nigeria to a National torture center with 180million inmates lipsrsealed

He will never die well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by lavenjcrown(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Tears in my eyes.
Ebullience:
The Police, Monday, discovered another torture centre meant to be a reformation place for children with character deformation in Daura, Katsina state.

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari is a native of Daura.

TVC reports that the Police raided the centre following a riot by the inmates over excessive abuses.

The centre is being operated by one Malam Bello in Daura town and had been in existence for decades.

Last month, a similar centre with over 400 inmates was discovered in Kaduna state.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/14/breaking-police-discover-torture-centre-300-inmates-buharis-village-photo/

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by MNDY(m): 4:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Bari22:
9 Hausa Children were forcefully kidnapped from Kano taken to East, Converted to Christianity, Changed names, Igbonised and the hypocritical Southern media keep mum as if nothing has happened.

When Ese Oruru elope with her lover Yunusa Yellow the same media kept disturbing us and paint it as forceful kidnapping. This is injustice, This is hypocrisy, This is Christinisation, This is Igbonisation
. #Justice4kano9

Saw this news earlier this week and it did shock me. How could human-beings have shown such form of wickedness to innocent children like that! Ha! I learnt that they were taken away some years ago at very young age for whatever purpose.
Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Bari22: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
MNDY:

Saw this news earlier this week and it did shock me. How could human-beings have shown such form of wickedness to innocent children like that! Ha! I learnt that they were taken away some years ago at very young age for whatever purpose.

The media seems to be silent about it and this is worrysome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Cultists Kill Leader "Major" In Lagos Over Council Chairman’s Largesse (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.