Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (49611 Views)

Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Field Testing Of Nigerian Made Ezegwu Mine Resistant ÁMBUŚH PŔØŤ€ÇŤ€D Vehicle / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by shogsman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
So they actually organize a ceremony for the sole purpose of relinquishing ownership of 6 cars.this is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Yankee101: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
When your soldiers are fighting Boko haram without mine resistant vehicles?
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by dalongjnr: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
America is up to something in West Africa, but can't say what exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Tiffbuxas: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are we not mad in this country?
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Ahmed432: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cool
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Femeto: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
We should have taken 2 then return 4.
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by engrchykae(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
panpan:
Why do several federal government agencies like to serve United States interests? angry
because obama and Cameroon made buhari president.
he must protect the interest of his masters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by AbuAeesha: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
nawa o,
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by lamalang(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
You don speak my mind. Gbam
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by sammirano: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ass licking govt. God why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is the most useless administration an ass licking government l have ever seen, since l came into this world ohh love help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by guru90: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why is it that our Nigeria leaders are so self centre.

Feed your country first, they can't feed...

But they love to feed other countries.....

9ja is cursed.
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by guru90: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
engrchykae:
because obama and Cameroon made buhari president.
he must protect the interest of his masters

You are right bro...

They ganged up and kicked GEJ out because Gej don't obey their rules.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by saucecoder: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
In her reaction, Mrs FitzGibbon thanked the Nigerian government for the understanding, adding that the vehicles were en route to The Niger Republic for a security mission.
This is a well-crafted diplomatic way of saying 'Thank you, but no thanks'. cheesy
I swear, the foolishness which the Nigerian masses suffer from is not far from the leaders.

The US just basically said,
hey Nigeria, we knew about the vehicles. In fact we sent the vehicles to Niger on a security mission, we are the goddamn United States of America. Did you think we would not know if our military vehicles were missing?
You really did not have to intercept them because they were not being smuggled, but now that you did, we will just use our military aircraft to transport them to Niger, the same place they were heading to before you 'intercepted them'. cheesy cheesy

And the idiots stood and took photos with the same woman who just gave them diplomatic uppercut in the form of a well-crafted insult. Kai

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by planetx: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
The cowardly Nigerian government handed the armored vehicles over sharply before they acquire the wrath of the psycho in the white house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
I am directed to comply... That statement sounds like u do anyhow you will see more than any how undecided

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Michael4632: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
four4:
Probably, this American govt may be one of those sponsoring this boko boys, how will you smuggled this kind of military trucks entered independent nation without informing the govt, without this total closure of the border they will have smuggled it without notice by anybody, NA only God known the number of arms and ammunition they had smuggled through our borders and since when this kind of thing had been going on

Are you certain that Nigerian government was not aware
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Mrjo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
deepwater:
America doesn't need it.
You my friend sctuall6need it more
More evidence that the military doest support the end of insurgency in Nigeria
they are doing over sabi it belongs to niger, it's lack of communication that makes them to seize it at first
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by laivwire(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients. Reminds me of when Iraq shot down a highly classified American drone in 2011. First the US Government denied any knowledge of it before they asked that Iraq give it back.

Not only did Iraq run reverse engineering on it and decoded it, they built replicas which were deployed against Israel.

Here we are returning weapons that crossed our borders with no prior notification with a wide grin on top.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Mrjo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
four4:
Probably, this American govt may be one of those sponsoring this boko boys, how will you smuggled this kind of military trucks entered independent nation without informing the govt, without this total closure of the border they will have smuggled it without notice by anybody, NA only God known the number of arms and ammunition they had smuggled through our borders and since when this kind of thing had been going on
your over sabi army has no right seize it at the first place, the woman said it is on official mission to Niger not Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by ussv: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na wo o , another misleading headline o, all i can see is something that resembles a vehicle wrapped in a nylon bag o.
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by mvem(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
foolbuster:
I thought they said border is closed. Africa my Africa.
the seizure happened about a month ago or so
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Joeade1988: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Something is wrong somewhere, US government and u re showing us picture of a woman
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by Kinsley01: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2019
See below
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by foolbuster: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2019
mvem:
the seizure happened about a month ago or so

Boarder has been closed for over 2 months
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by mvem(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2019
foolbuster:

Boarder has been closed for over 2 months
so it happened over 2 months then
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by RTSC: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2019
panpan:
Why do several federal government agencies like to serve United States interests? angry
Most of our high level government officials are active assets of the CIA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by morscino: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2019
It’s official,USA is a major sponsor of boko haram, they do these things all the time,sponsor small groups against another country’s govt, libya,syria(rebels who later became isis),afghanistan,etc.
If they were on a legitimate mission, why smuggling?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor / APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.