Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (49497 Views)

Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Field Testing Of Nigerian Made Ezegwu Mine Resistant ÁMBUŚH PŔØŤ€ÇŤ€D Vehicle / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by chukel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please is there any war going on in Niger republic. What on earth are Americans doing with such vehicle in Niger. What kind of mission is that. Why wasn't it shipped in through proper channel. Hjope they don't have a hand in the sponsorship of bokoharam
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by hakimi1974(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Harlem2:
Something Russia will seize
And keep quiet
grin
and uncle sam go keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by calabardick(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pennyways:
amadioha strike ur head

My grandpa said there's nothing like amdioha.
The blind deity crash landed at okija and broke his spinal cord.
Re: Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) by calabardick(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
saucecoder:

This is a well-crafted diplomatic way of saying 'Thank you, but no thanks'. cheesy
I swear, the foolishness which the Nigerian masses suffer from is not far from the leaders.

The US just basically said,
hey Nigeria, we knew about the vehicles. In fact we sent the vehicles to Niger on a security mission, we are the goddamn United States of America. Did you think we would not know if our military vehicles were missing?
You really did not have to intercept them because they were not being smuggled, but now that you did, we will just use our military aircraft to transport them to Niger, the same place they were heading to before you 'intercepted them'. cheesy cheesy

And the idiots stood and took photos with the same woman who just gave them diplomatic uppercut in the form of a well-crafted insult. Kai

A very useless leaders.
Those that voted buhari into power will not know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.