Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr (23545 Views)

Is Paul Onuachu Using "Juju" On Genort Rohr ? / Genort Rohr Turns To Sebastian Osigwe, Swiss-born Goalkeeper / 'Genort Rohr Should Live In Nigeria' - Etim Esin, Former Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr by yemex04(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
ElGabi:

Brother, the op asked for our opinion and I gave mine, I didn't make mention of me being a coach. So what's your stress my friend?

We are still on the same page bro..I am more like saying..You would be good enough to take us to the world cup based ob your analytical knowledge of the game.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr by ElGabi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
yemex04:

We are still on the same page bro..I am more like saying..You would be good enough to take us to the world cup based ob your analytical knowledge of the game.
K
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr by HallaDaTruth: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
VillageHead:
He has over stayed his welcome.

The gods have written him off. He should be relieved off his job.

Amoju Pinnick and co take upper hand in decision makings.

Only an indigenous coach will take Nigerian football to a higher height. Believe it or not.

You see your life, i had to come to reply your comment how many years after

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Entire Juventus Board Announces Resignation. / Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley / The Story Of Giannis Adetokunbo By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.