Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal (18847 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Stalwert: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2019
GEEBITE:
Same Maina they double promoted?

Same one that EFCC arrested after GEj never did squat to arrest the scoundrel
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Deepthoughts: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Just try to be truthful sometimes bro. The fact that you are partisan shouldn't make you a hypocrite.

The supreme Court did justice to the APC rascality in Rivers State and made sure they never had candidates for the general elections, I never saw your criticisms (like you would have done if it was your party) because it massaged your political alignment.

This same supreme Court delivered judgement against the APC in Zamfara (which is right also) even after the general elections but I never saw your criticisms too because it favoured your party.

Why is it that any judgement against your party attracts insults against the judiciary?

With this kind of hypocritic mindset from most of you guys in this forum, I don't think Nigeria has a future in the nearest future.

The major interest of buhari gang is the retention of federal power not states,so those judgements you reference good as they were could simply have been used as a smoke screen, the attitude of buhari to the emergence of a Christian southern CJN right from on set was a clear indication of his sinister agenda.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Cajal(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
zikter:
This is my biggest confusion as well. For some of us that a familiar with the north, we know it is practically impossible for any northern person or Nigerian at large to beat Buhari in any fair election. The man just has followers up there where people vote in elections. If that election is conducted twenty times, Atiku will loose all.
...yes chief.... I also worked in katsna
Even when BHUARI was not in any major political party with no single structure.... He has 12millions votes , good or bad
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Difrent: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2019
tejiritex:

Stupiduty, please how does Rivers and Zamfara affect me. But the presidency affects all. So STFU and keep ur state to ur self

The same Supreme Court Affects us all, so if you condemn its decisions when it doesn't favour you its stupidity of the highest order to applaud it's decision only when it favours you
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Orjioorji(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Slurity:
I recently begin to notice that most words from Igbo people against the present government is always without sense
i dont expect anything better from a slave who can defend his slave master even to the detriments of his children, wife and even his own life. Was the way former CJN sacked constitutional, media trial.yoruba Muslim has always been a slave.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by EvenBlogger: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Atiku please the Sermons are enough , can we carry this cross for the next 4 years and you can come in and waste your own 8 years.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2019
duality:

Don't be emotional please. Judgment should be based on the substance and merit of case. Unless you want to keep giving manipulative judgements.

If you used the substance of case to deliver judgment in rivers and zamfara, and then discard it in the case of Osun and others, then people should be worried.

Imagine you are in court for a case of theft you reported and the judge rules against you based on the actions of the panel adjudicating, what would be your sincere thoughts.
What is the correlation between the cases of Rivers and Zamfara with that of osun?
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Luciferlove:

Let me ask a question as I am not abreast of the answers , the aforementioned cases was the Supreme Court headed by tank then?
Yes.
And other cases the supreme Court has handled since he came in were handled properly except for those it went against.
Neutrals can attest to that.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2019
FarahAideed:

Those Judgements in Zamfara and rivers are what you call Ruse , they only did it in preparation for Buharis judgement
Now they are ruse to you right?
They were correctly decided by the supreme Court please, don't let politics block your hand fro. typing the truth.
I wonder how you think sometimes.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Stalwert:

This quote has destroyed the many brainless shitepob comments on this thread. They have no country no loyalty just drunken reckless banter like CUPP of shame.
Many youths in this country are fighting for their oppressors ignorantly, I may be wrong though because most of these people like controversy.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2019
krendo:
Selective Justice is not Justice

Just because the court made a couple of right calls does not mean they can miscarry Justice elsewhere

That’s not how it should work! In fact sprinkling truthful judgements in Certain areas is part of the grand plot to deliver made up rulings that ultimately favours APC

Everyone knows so Tanko can keep fooling himself

Nigeria under Buhari is already a banana republic

Now give me 3 judgements under the tanko led supreme Court that were wrong in their entirety.
I'm waiting.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
The major interest of buhari gang is the retention of federal power not states,so those judgements you reference good as they were could simply have been used as a smoke screen, the attitude of buhari to the emergence of a Christian southern CJN right from on set was a clear indication of his sinister agenda.
I don't care about Buhari or the APC, I only care about the assumptions you people make against the supreme Court whenever a judgement goes against your party.

Can you list the judgements delivered by this tanko led supreme Court and tell me the ones that were wrongly called?
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by Deepthoughts: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I don't care about Buhari or the APC, I only care about the assumptions you people make against the supreme Court whenever a judgement goes against your party.

Can you list the judgements delivered by this tanko led supreme Court and tell me the ones that were wrongly called?

please can you go back n read my post over again, please do it slowly.
Re: Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal by tejiritex(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Difrent:

The same Supreme Court Affects us all, so if you condemn its decisions when it doesn't favour you its stupidity of the highest order to applaud it's decision only when it favours you
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello / Tinubu To Farmers In Minna: Hope Is Now Renewed And Help Is Here (Video) / Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.