Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song (38966 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Suremikky:

What else are you hoping to hear from someone who showed u a practical display of her true self in the bb house for over two months?..liking someone as ill-mannered and irresponsible as Tacha goes a long way in defining the kinda person you are yoursef
You are not in amyway better check yourself you have your flaws and a personality that might seem silly and annoyong to others. Nobody is perfect we are all a work in progress.
I like her. Whatever you choose to believe is your problem. It won't change my love for Tacha cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
royalamour:

Moral decadence you are promoting. I wonder why you are supporting her.
Keep on wondering
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Well. I’m happy for her even though she still hasn’t bounced back. I know till next year her disqualification will still pinch, no different from the females I was progressing with who cut me off to get married. The best thing she should do is shun the reunion show because all those bad belle people who wanted her doom will make fun of her without consequence.
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by clive2u(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]

Na likes this one dey find undecided
i got 12 you got 1. joke's on u
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
clive2u:
i got 12 you got 1. joke's on u
[/s]
Exactly.. that's why you typed anything for it.. cheesy
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by clive2u(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]
Exactly.. that's why you typed anything for it.. cheesy
people that understood it liked it people that don't whined. chill bro
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
clive2u:
people that understood it liked it people that don't whined. chill bro
That's what am saying..put more effort so you can cash out the likes
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by clive2u(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
GreetMe:

That's what am saying..put more effort so you can cash out the likes
thanks for the gist

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s][quote author=clive2u post=83235616]thanks for the gist[/quote[/s]
Lemme help you and like it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Dashing In New Instagram Photo / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.