Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song (38964 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by mrdharkchild(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:
[/s]
Coming from St Francis the beloved undecided
If you want to shoot your shot to the lady I mentioned, do it..don't use Tacha as a cover up cheesy
But one thing is clear, YOURE BOTH TALKING ABOUT HER, BUT SHE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU
Greetme, good morning. Your name is all over this page. Are you Tacha's new manager? Wanna transform her to Kim K, I guess. I doubt if you support your family like this.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2019
[[s]quote author=OyiboOyibo post=83151795]Cheap slut with myopic fans[/quote][/s]
Expensive sl*t how do you know she is cheap??
You're here killing yourself in pains because of her matter, who is the cheap one here??

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by achikolo(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
is that your own endorsement deal? abi naira marley would sign her
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
mrdharkchild:

Greetme, good morning. Your name is all over this page. Are you Tacha's new manager? Wanna transform her to Kim K, I guess. I doubt if you support your family like this.
[/s]

And why do you want to know? Are you scared someone is standing up for her? Or are you scared she'll be the African Kim K?? Yes I support my family this way, and I can tell you belittle and drag your family members the way you do here too grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Jerkules: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin grin then Tacha doesn't need your opinion too because she is contended with what she has
When did u become her Spokesman?

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Jerkules:

When did u become her Spokesman?
And when did you become her Judge??

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Etonyc(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
As predicted
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Jerkules: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:
And when did you become her Judge??
The day her Body Odour struck my Contestant half dead

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Jerkules:

The day her Body Odour struck my Contestant half dead
[/s]
Nah bro!!..that line is stale..you can do better than that..com'n..I believe in you even if you don't believe in yourself wink

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by achikolo(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

This life sef.. so wishing endorsement deal on her is now a crime
[/s]
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by achikolo(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Local man is sad... between me and you who is asking for endorsement deal for tacha?
[/s]
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by nauto6: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
nawa
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by boban007: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin copy which Mercy? Una get serious problem ooo
Even in the house, Mercy no smell Tacha for dressing. Is it indecent dressing you're talking about?
SAME TACHA THAT WAS WEARING RAGS, SO BADLY JARUMA HAD TO SEND CLOTHES TO HER. DID U SEE MERCY'S, ENTRY AND EXIT DRESSES? EXCEPT A BLIND AND UNFASHIONABLE PERSON WON'T RECOGNISE MERCY'S, DRESS SENSE.

MERCY WAS VOTED BESSED DRESSED FEMALE AND GEDONI BEST DRESSED MALE , BY THE HOUSEMATES. TACHA WAS ON DIRTY SHORTS, SOCKS AND BRA , UNTIL BIG BROTHER STARTED GIVING THEM CLOTHES. BESIDES, TACHA DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD BODY AND PERSONALITY FOR DRESSES . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER BODY MOVEMENT, WITH HER TWO LEFT LEGS.

ABOVE ALL , SHE LACKS THE EXPOSURE AND CHARISMA , MERCY POSSESSES. MERCY HAS TRAVELLED WIDE AND FAR, AND KNOWS WHAT'S UP. TACHA IS A LOUSY , LOCAL BREED STUCKED IN PORTHACOURT, AND THOUGHT SHE HAS SEEN IT ALL. U WONDER WHY SHE'S THE MOST HATED HOUSEMATE, IN AND OUT OF THE SHOW. STOP HYPING AND DECEIVING HER, SAME ATTITUDE THAT EARN HER EXPULSION AND DISGRACE
FROM BIG BROTHER . SEEMS UVE NOT LEARNT UR LESSONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by kenzysmith: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2019
ghanaman5050:

Look at a girl with dirty hair with dirty look and poor look calling some one body odour .
big tanks bro u said d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin grin then Tacha doesn't need your opinion too because she is contended with what she has

Chai! Why are you wicked like this na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2019
boban007:
SAME TACHA THAT WAS WEARING RAGS, SO BADLY JARUMA HAD TO SEND CLOTHES TO HER. DID U SEE MERCY'S, ENTRY AND EXIT DRESSES? EXCEPT A BLIND AND UNFASHIONABLE PERSON WON'T RECOGNISE MERCY'S, DRESS SENSE.

MERCY WAS VOTED BESSED DRESSED FEMALE AND GEDONI BEST DRESSED MALE , BY THE HOUSEMATES. TACHA WAS ON DIRTY SHORTS, SOCKS AND BRA , UNTIL BIG BROTHER STARTED GIVING THEM CLOTHES. BESIDES, TACHA DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD BODY AND PERSONALITY FOR DRESSES . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER BODY MOVEMENT, WITH HER TWO LEFT LEGS.

ABOVE ALL , SHE LACKS THE EXPOSURE AND CHARISMA , MERCY POSSESSES. MERCY HAS TRAVELLED WIDE AND FAR, AND KNOWS WHAT'S UP. TACHA IS A LOUSY , LOCAL BREED STUCKED IN PORTHACOURT, AND THOUGHT SHE HAS SEEN IT ALL. U WONDER WHY SHE'S THE MOST HATED HOUSEMATE, IN AND OUT OF THE SHOW. STOP HYPING AND DECEIVING HER, SAME ATTITUDE THAT EARN HER EXPULSION AND DISGRACE
And so?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
boban007:

[/s]

So In your mind, you've seen sumone to discuss Bbnaija that has ended with?? grin
Don't feel because you hate her, everyone must..
you call her a local pH girl but here you are talking about the local girl cheesy
She entered the house, you were angry, she stayed in the house, wahala, she got expelled, problem, she apologized..u felt like killing yourself, she dances soapy, your jealousy and hatred plus pain still creeps out cheesy

She's a local girl, but here you are in the 100th thread concerning her, am still searching for a single thread opened about you oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2019
igbodefendercom:

Chai! Why are you wicked like this na? grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by peacettw: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
boban007:

You really don't get it. Do you?
Mercy does nothing for me. She lacks nothing, seems too perfect (with an ass that defies logic) and therein lies the problem. I can't identify with her.
Instead, everyone loves an underdog cos it offers a story and a chance of redemption. Tacha embodies that in quantum which makes her interesting.
I will rather click on a Tacha link than Mercy.
My advice to Tacha and her management is not to give in to the temptation to appear too perfect. Be you, warts and all, with a hint of promise to change which may never come. A good reputation is overrated in show business.. Instead, aim to be a DIVA who understands her limitations but has refused to be restricted by it.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by NotFarFrom: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Na studio she dey stay nowadays?

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2019
peacettw:

Well said. There is something about her that makes you want to root for her despite her "craziness". That is the mark of a star.. Wishing her the best. She remains my favourite even though I just watched the show for less than a month.
Same here
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Mateen1000: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You self get body odour cheesy
Trash.
Ms Feminist
Your Papa get Body Odour
Your Mama get body Odour
I rest my case

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Mateen1000:

[s]Ms Feminist
Your Papa get Body Odour
Your Mama get body Odour
I rest my case[/s]

Sharrap. You are typing nonsense tongue
Likewise to your family of bodyodour undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by EvenBlogger: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2019
So make i drink snippa , Oga Sermons preacher stop.
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by royalamour(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Why don't you go and ask her yourself since you so suddenly care? wink
Bbnaija Is over, pocket your anger and pain

Moral decadence you are promoting. I wonder why you are supporting her.
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by ekaromail: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2019
M

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Madness is rarely found in Individual, but in Societies.
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Queen body odour
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Suremikky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Ask her when you see her.
Being controversial or whatever makes one relevant it is not just Tacha alone some people who make headlines are relevant as a result of controversies. wink
Tacha is not a negative person she has positive energy too but very misunderstood.
I want to hear her own side tomorrow when she is interviewed by that OAP.

What else are you hoping to hear from someone who showed u a practical display of her true self in the bb house for over two months?..liking someone as ill-mannered and irresponsible as Tacha goes a long way in defining the kinda person you are yoursef

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Carlyboi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
body odour..... yazzzgrin
longtime I saw you post on here!sup!how is Mzansi?and you don’t have to be offensive towards tacha Tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Rayat In Wet Swimsuit (Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi And Her Baby Step Out For The 1st Time / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.