Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song (38965 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Dygeasy(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by ochesimeon: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmm That can can dance, sho
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
boban007:
SHE'S COPYING MERCY'S WAY OF DRESSING. SHE HAS REALISED, OLOSHO DRESSING AND EXPOSURE OF STRETCH MARK BOOBS, IS NOT SELLING. HER MANAGEMENT IS WORKING HARD TO RE -BRAND HER.
grin grin copy which Mercy? Una get serious problem ooo
Even in the house, Mercy no smell Tacha for dressing. Is it indecent dressing you're talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by JandyJ(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Na she be the first person to dance soapy??

Yeye blogger
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by peacettw: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

She has always been relevant that girl seems to have a magnet that attracts the crowd to her for good or bad reasons.

Tacha you are lovely kiss

Well said. There is something about her that makes you want to root for her despite her "craziness". That is the mark of a star.. Wishing her the best. She remains my favourite even though I just watched the show for less than a month.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by shenery11(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Shine on girl, No bad vibes
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
passyhansome:
Another Word for Trash is Tacha
[/s]

Another word for you is "nobody"

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by ghanaman5050: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
body odour..... yazzzgrin
Look at a girl with dirty hair with dirty look and poor look calling some one body odour .

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
is that your own endorsement deal? abi naira marley would sign her
[/s]

You suddenly care so much about her endorsement because all the trolling words has become stale. Don't move on with your life oo

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
ghanaman5050:

Look at a girl with dirty hair with dirty look and poor look calling some one body odour .

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by kevotek1000(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Body odour or not but the fact remains she is a beautiful lady and have made a name for herself. That alone is worthy of emulation. Now that she is aware of her weakness she may be working towards getting a permanent solution to it. I never watched bb9ja but I was amazed watching the final day and how people felt emotional about it.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by solmusdesigns: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]

You suddenly care so much about her endorsement because all the trolling words has become stale. Don't move on with your life oo

This life sef.. so wishing endorsement deal on her is now a crime
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Jerkules:
She no wan stress body for the song cos ODOURYEWU grin
[/s]

You should be more worried about why that odour is more popular than you

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Lamanii22(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
She really wants the spotlight back... Her dress is lovely BTW
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

[s]This life sef.. so wishing endorsement deal on her is now a crime
[/s]
I watched your comments on this forum guy..you were always dragging her, abi you think it won't come to an end??
Now you're trying to act all nice and cozzy. U didn't wish her any endorsement...you typed that In mockery..

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by royalamour(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:
I've always known tacha will bounce back. happy to see her happy

Bounce back in what sense? That she did sober reflection? Evaluate herself? Or to continue being nasty?
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by royalamour(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

She has always been relevant that girl seems to have a magnet that attracts the crowd to her for good or bad reasons.

Tacha you are lovely kiss

Lies
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
kevotek1000:
Body odour or not but the fact remains she is a beautiful lady and have made a name for herself. That alone is worthy of emulation. Now that she is aware of her weakness she may be working towards getting a permanent solution to it. I never watched bb9ja but I was amazed watching the final day and how people felt emotional about it.
Fact! The problem with most Nigerians is that they don't believe something or someone can change because they themselves cannot.
They're pained she is still trending even after their trollings..they love to see people down, I don't know whether it's give them a special orgasmic reaction

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Lamanii22(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Another word for you is "nobody"

You got that right....

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2019
royalamour:

Bounce back in what sense? That she did sober reflection? Evaluate herself? Or to continue being nasty?
Why don't you go and ask her yourself since you so suddenly care? wink
Bbnaija Is over, pocket your anger and pain

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by solmusdesigns: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:
[/s]
I watched your comments on this forum guy..you were always dragging her, abi you think it won't come to an end??
Now you're trying to act all nice and cozzy. U didn't wish her any endorsement...you typed that In mockery..

Local man is sad... between me and you who is asking for endorsement deal for tacha?
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Nevergree: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Nnyama!

Something is smelling...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Local man is sad... between me and you who is asking for endorsement deal for tacha?
Don't worry I'll fish out your comments...
That's not the way to ask a question...you were making mockery

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by BlueAir: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Grandma and her prayers right now undecided

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Dunno about Nigerians but Americans love a redemption arc. if tbillz can pull this off, it will be rehab/redemption for both him and tacha
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by mrdharkchild(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

But she fine pass you.. jealousy go kill this one grin
Big lie.. Tacha is a multicolored low life and her character is terrible.
Iono about you but this girl right here, is finer than tacha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2019
mrdharkchild:

[s]Big lie.. Tacha is a multicolored low life and her character is terrible.
Iono about you but this girl right here, is finer than tacha
[/s]
Coming from St Francis the beloved undecided
If you want to shoot your shot to the lady I mentioned, do it..don't use Tacha as a cover up cheesy
But one thing is clear, YOURE BOTH TALKING ABOUT HER, BUT SHE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Nevergree:

Nnyama!

Something is smelling...
[/s]
Coming from "Mr Nobody" grin

Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by Jerkules: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]

You should be more worried about why that odour is more popular than you
I don't need fame or popularity. I'm contented with what I have.
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by achikolo(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83150476:
Some news!

[/s]
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Cheap slut with myopic fans
Re: Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song by GreetMe(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Jerkules:

I don't need fame or popularity. I'm contented with what I have.
grin grin grin then Tacha doesn't need your opinion too because she is contended with what she has

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Rayat In Wet Swimsuit (Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi And Her Baby Step Out For The 1st Time / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.