Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice (787 Views)

I’m Depressed, I Have Only N1.3million – Unemployed Man Laments / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Soccerbliz: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
I sold out my business shop when i was thinking I'm going to settle down with a lady who plan to marry me. I asked her to come and be staying with me in Lagos where I'm working cos I'm doing fine and ok here, but she reasoned out that pregnant may enter and she doesn't have any relative in Lagos to be with her during pregnancy. Then we both decided to relocate to kaduna state where her relatives lives. That's make me to quit my business and sold out the shop.

I have gotten to another state and have rented an apartment to stay with the lady. But no job yet, no business yet, due to the environment. but still hoping to see one.

One day, we had misunderstanding, she left the house and didn't come back for two days, she only sent message to me that she's pregnant and she will get rid of it so that it will pain me. I was shocked when i received the message.

I can't imagine quitting my business and relocated just in case she get pregnant and now the pregnant has come, what she could go for is to get rid of it.

When i called her to know her where about she will shout at me that why i'm asking of her where about.

She finally came back and i didn't know she has been taking abortion pills. Later in the evening that she came back, she rushed to the bathroom and piss out some blood and thick clots. I entered the bathroom and i saw it, and i knew it. She has gotten rid of it!

I asked why she did this, she said because she was annoyed at me. I cried and cried.

I quit my business, i relocated, i rented an apartment all in case she get pregnant. Now the pregnant came and she wasted it and she knew she has really hurt me and finished me and make me feel bitter pain. She packed her things and left me alone.

I don't know what to do again, i lost everything. I keep thinking and thinking for many days but don't know what to do. I regret my life.

To my surprise, Today, i got a call from the guy that bought my shop that he's willing to sell out the shop cos he's traveling soon.

Now i don't know if i should buy the shop back and relocate back to continue my business. What of the apartment i have already rented here. I have only spent 2months and have already bought TV, Matrass, rug, electronics, kitchen items and fully furnished the apartment.

Please, what should i do? I'm so confused and depressed now.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by General0847: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Back your things and head back to your former place and get back the shop if you can.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by RuggedArab: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Go back to your business and leave that woman for now.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by sunnychibs(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you waiting for a soothsayer to tell you that you're lucky?.

If yes,keep waiting
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by greatmarshall(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Soccerbliz: 4:24am On Oct 15, 2019
General0847:
Back your things and head back to your former place and get back the shop if you can.

I heard u, it's only that i don't know how to go about it. I remember i informed everyone in Lagos before leaving and even my customers that I'm leaving to kaduna to settle down.

Another one is the apartment i have already rented here in kaduna. I have only spent 2months and have already bought TV, Matrass, rug, electronics, kitchen items and fully furnished the apartment.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Maj196(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Women can be heartless. IMO, talk to the landlord about it if he can refund your money and sell those items in the house. Run back to Lagos and forget the lady

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by General0847: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Soccerbliz:

I heard u, it's only that i don't know how to go about it. I remember i informed everyone in Lagos before leaving and even my customers that I'm leaving to kaduna to settle down.

Another one is the apartment i have already rented here in kaduna. I have only spent 2months and have already bought TV, Matrass, rug, electronics, kitchen items and fully furnished the apartment.

It's simple, things didn't work out as planned for you. You owe no one any explanation or apologies.
Those items you bought for the new place you rented you can take them along with you or sell them. Get someone to take over the place and pay you the balance of the months left. Kaduna is not even a safe place in terms of security, just find a way and leave.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2019
I will tell you the truth..... You are very stupid... You fit say na love alone dey make relationship work....
You no get work 4 kaduna yet 4 ur mind... Job go dey come as the baby dey grow 4 her Belle....
If na to stay with relatives be her problem.. u 4 just carry am go then return the next day....

If not that God is very merciful... people like you don't deserve another chance....

Weytin u dey think for ur head to make you go kaduna without any plan in mind

Now them tell u make u go back.... You dey talk say u don already tell customers say u dey relocate.... Lies.. ur just ashamed of admitting to the fact say kaduna no work again... After all weytin people go talk??
U don tell customers like say when u start the business U don already know who go be ur customer.....

Tell urself the truth first no be all these lies wey ur brain dey use cover up....

I will say it again.... I am ashamed of you.. depression go kill you if you no fit accept ur mistake and retrace ur steps...
Note: I no talk say make u end d relationship... I just dey tell you make you get job first before next month headline go be "frustrated nairalander hangs himself (graphic pictures)"

I know say I insult you but you really deserve am... Man like you dey behave like small pikin...
How will you do something without careful planning... For this Nigeria where we dey o..

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by idu1(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Mumu
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cc FROGMAN101, martinez79 this man needs some red pills.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by FROGMAN101(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Soccerbliz:
I sold out my business shop when i was thinking I'm going to settle down with a lady who plan to marry me. I asked her to come and be staying with me in Lagos where I'm working cos I'm doing fine and ok here, but she reasoned out that pregnant may enter and she doesn't have any relative in Lagos to be with her during pregnancy. Then we both decided to relocate to kaduna state where her relatives lives. That's make me to quit my business and sold out the shop.

I have gotten to another state and have rented an apartment to stay with the lady. But no job yet, no business yet, due to the environment. but still hoping to see one.

One day, we had misunderstanding, she left the house and didn't come back for two days, she only sent message to me that she's pregnant and she will get rid of it so that it will pain me. I was shocked when i received the message.

I can't imagine quitting my business and relocated just in case she get pregnant and now the pregnant has come, what she could go for is to get rid of it.

When i called her to know her where about she will shout at me that why i'm asking of her where about.

She finally came back and i didn't know she has been taking abortion pills. Later in the evening that she came back, she rushed to the bathroom and piss out some blood and thick clots. I entered the bathroom and i saw it, and i knew it. She has gotten rid of it!

I asked why she did this, she said because she was annoyed at me. I cried and cried.

I quit my business, i relocated, i rented an apartment all in case she get pregnant. Now the pregnant came and she wasted it and she knew she has really hurt me and finished me and make me feel bitter pain. She packed her things and left me alone.

I don't know what to do again, i lost everything. I keep thinking and thinking for many days but don't know what to do. I regret my life.

To my surprise, Today, i got a call from the guy that bought my shop that he's willing to sell out the shop cos he's traveling soon.

Now i don't know if i should buy the shop back and relocate back to continue my business. What of the apartment i have already rented here. I have only spent 2months and have already bought TV, Matrass, rug, electronics, kitchen items and fully furnished the apartment.

Get back to your shop. Resume business. Get your stuffs from the new apartment to Lagos.

The girl? I wouldn’t know. If I gave you an advice you may still follow your head.

Life experiences should teach you better.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Martinez79: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Cc FROGMAN101, martinez79 this man needs some red pills.
He needs some red pills indeed. I hope chenzen wouldn't see this and still think men are the ones that play chess with women in virtually all relationships. Anyway, where, in the op's girlfriend, are the nurturing and maternal instincts that feminists have been telling us exist in all women given that the pregnancy was aborted without a second thought? The very same trash they use to convince us that mothers care more for the children than their fathers. The very same trash women use to gain custody of kids in divorce courts overseas.

I will drop my advice for the op later. I am busy now.

Cc. Omar09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Firstly, you made a huge mistake to take such risks in the name of love . A woman who loves you wouldn't even advice you to forsake everything and move in with her. She feels you are desperate for a relationship, marriage and a child so to most Nigerian women, the key is right with them to manipulate you and turn you into whatever they please. A woman who was willing to kill her own child just to get back at you is someone you should be very far away from! She went through abortion pains to hurt you , that would be the least she would do to you in the nearest future!
No time is late to start right ! Tell your landlord to place the house on rent , give you back your money and well-bill your stuffs back to Lagos and start again. Re- inform your customers that you are back and never ever give up your life for anyone in the name of love . Ironically women love men who are not easily controlled. She is not interested in marrying you and simply does not love you ! Before you get killed by that woman , run for your life .

6 Likes

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by dollyj1996(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
well the deed has been done already I hope u have learnt ur lessons in a hard way but notwithstanding God loves u by granting u second chance of recouping ur lost opportunity, forget all critics as nothing good is presently looking good at Kaduna for u. if not for anything consider ur health ( as being idle bring forth deep thinking leading to depression)

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by bigthink(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2019
My Bro End the relationship and run back to Lagos, that girl is not for you and if you force yourself into her then you are finished for life.....your story come dey as if na jazz she use on u....u need wisdom bro...if u get small money and God no give you wisdom to control the money na so e dey b...when you get back to Lagos, join a bible believing Church, engage in fasting and prayer with the Theme "God give me wisdom and free me from jazz of strange ladies" if u establish yourself u don't look for the right partner, they will come ur way

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by CrazyMan(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
If you had a good job and shop in Lagos and was doing perfectly ok, why didn't you two just get married so the issue of unwanted pregnancy wouldn't arise? Why give up so much to avoid impregnating her....what kind of man abandons his job and business in Lagos and relocates to Kaduna where he'll begin life from the scratch just to avoid impregnating his girlfriend, only to end up impregnating her.

I still find your actions very difficult to believe... you're obviously a very confused person who takes decisions without thinking and rethinking about the consequences.

I'll advise you to come back to Lagos and at least buy back your shop and this time use your head to think and make decisions not your heart.

It's a pity you learnt your lesson the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by akaynezi: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
thariodamaniac:
I will tell you the truth..... You are very stupid... You fit say na love alone dey make relationship work....
You no get work 4 kaduna yet 4 ur mind... Job go dey come as the baby dey grow 4 her Belle....
If na to stay with relatives be her problem.. u 4 just carry am go then return the next day....

If not that God is very merciful... people like you don't deserve another chance....

Weytin u dey think for ur head to make you go kaduna without any plan in mind

Now them tell u make u go back.... You dey talk say u don already tell customers say u dey relocate.... Lies.. ur just ashamed of admitting to the fact say kaduna no work again... After all weytin people go talk??
U don tell customers like say when u start the business U don already know who go be ur customer.....

Tell urself the truth first no be all these lies wey ur brain dey use cover up....

I will say it again.... I am ashamed of you.. depression go kill you if you no fit accept ur mistake and retrace ur steps...
Note: I no talk say make u end d relationship... I just dey tell you make you get job first before next month headline go be "frustrated nairalander hangs himself (graphic pictures)"

I know say I insult you but you really deserve am... Man like you dey behave like small pikin...
How will you do something without careful planning... For this Nigeria where we dey o..
No mind the idiot.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Your decision to move to Kaduna to live with her was your undoing. You don't just make decisions without thinking of what might pop up. Anyways, if the place is not favorable to you, sell all those stuff and move to your preferred location.

Meanwhile, If you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online, you can check the link on my signature. It newbie friendly.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Avast(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Soccerbliz:

I can't believe somebody like you still exist.
Re: Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice by Bioles1187(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na wa o..what will make me leave my business that is giving me cool money leave for a devil called woman I still can't believe that people like u still exist. Am just speechless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Read: Heart Felt Msg From A Nigerian Nairalander! / [b]any Body Interested In Making The Next Most Talkd About Movie In Nigeria.then / Any Weekend Masters Programme In Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.