Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? (26763 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Has Left The East Since The Coup In Niger / Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Correcto: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Which Ugwuanyi? Umahi is even better than him
MelesZenawi:
Remove Umahi from that list.

He is a media Governor.

Sullivan Chime did well likewise Obi.

Nnamani is a disaster... ugwuanyi had out performed him.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

You clowns dont want to accept the fact that Obiano has performed far better than you media pushed, overrated peter obi? I challenge any of you to mention any thing peter obi did better than obiano is doing as governor.

The same peter obi that didnt build any roads with functioning streetlights anywhere for 8 years, lost the state to insecurity and what not?
At least Obi built roads,

Roads which Obiano have allowed to be overrun by POTHOLES..

Your Master is busy building substandard Streetlights while the roads are being taken over by Gully Erosions..

The Drunkard has drank Anambra into debt.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by valarmorghulis: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Don't carry your Tribalism to this thread..

Who told you Ngige built ALL THE ROADS networks in Anambra and how is that even possible? angry

No b me talk am o

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by RedEagle: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2019
I love Sullivan's early work and how he worked but I believe Peter Obi is the best of the set. His work with rural roads ANIDS and education was very important. Sullivan revamped Enugu metropolis and did some work on IGR.

I believe the South East deserves better, Imo and Abia have been particularly cursed, in spite of all the smart people that have roots there.

Obiano and Umahi are a level below Sullivan and Obi but Umahi is still working and it will be interesting to see his scorecard after. He inherited the South East least glamorous job and it wasn't going to be easy anyway.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2019
valarmorghulis:

No b me talk am o
I live in Anambra during the terms of Obi and Ngige and can categorically tell you that is false..

Ngige built roads true,but it was more concentrated in his area,which is my area too..

But Peter Obi built more widespread roads in Anambra..

And much more importantly,Peter Obi brought Fiscal responsibility to Anambra..

The Man didn't leave a single debt while leaving office and left billions in Assets and liquid money to his successor,

Which has been frittered away with frivolities..
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
NORSYK:

Lol Obiano is really working but for you to say he has worked more than Peter Obi is total lies
Hehe, obi is just popular only on social media because of his paid media men.. Mention one thing obi did better than obiano? Security, Infrastructure? Workers welfare? Good roads? Mention? Even Education..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by kwyllancy: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Geographically and geopolitical misplaced umahi.

How is Ruga going on in Ebonyi?

Na
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
You are a paid Sycophant,

May your car breakdown on one of the multitude of potholes that have developed over Anambra roads if you are living in Anambra.. angry

Or

Not

If they are as good as they were before your god took over.. grin
Haha you are even supporting my claims. Why did obi build substandard roads that expired with his tenure? Ngige roads are still solid today while all your peter obi's roads have all developed pot holes and begging for repairs
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
At least Obi built roads,

Roads which Obiano have allowed to be overrun by POTHOLES..

Your Master is busy building substandard Streetlights while the roads are being taken over by Gully Erosions..

The Drunkard has drank Anambra into debt.. angry
See obi boys supporting my claims.. grin grin grin grin

The roads you are complaining about, are they not still the same fake roads obi built? grin grin All his roads expired with his tenure! Do you know how many such peter obi fake projects obiano has rebuilt just in less than 6 years, including the nkpor flyover. With obiano we now have functioning street lights in Anambra. what obi failed to do in 8 years.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
[s]I live in Anambra during the terms of Obi and Ngige and can categorically tell you that is false..

Ngige built roads true,but it was more concentrated in his area,which is my area too..

But Peter Obi built more widespread roads in Anambra..

And much more importantly,Peter Obi brought Fiscal responsibility to Anambra..

The Man didn't leave a single debt while leaving office and left billions in Assets and liquid money to his successor,

Which has been frittered away with frivolities.. [/s]
Lies Lies.. Who started this propaganda that obi didn't leave debt? He left billions in debt, you can confirm from Debt Management office.. Also Ngige roads are still solid while the ones obi did have all collasped.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by kwyllancy: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Geographically and geopolitical misplaced umahi.

How is Ruga going on in Ebonyi?

He is both geographically, south eastically, igboitically and strategically positioned for Igbo presidency. Ebonyi Ruga kee you there. undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
RedEagle:
I love Sullivan's early work and how he worked but I believe Peter Obi is the best of the set. His work with rural roads ANIDS and education was very important. Sullivan revamped Enugu metropolis and did some work on IGR.

I believe the South East deserves better, Imo and Abia have been particularly cursed, in spite of all the smart people that have roots there.

Obiano and Umahi are a level below Sullivan and Obi but Umahi is still working and it will be interesting to see his scorecard after. He inherited the South East least glamorous job and it wasn't going to be easy anyway.
Anything you think obi did, sullivan did x2 including rural roads! Only Governor currently trying to beat Sullivan is Obiano.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by cjfavour(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
raker300:
Obiano is also trying

Between his Agric revolution, security and massive roads ..he’s doing well

You said security? A man that empowered agberos in Anambra. How is he providing security when almost all communities provides security for themselves. It started during Obi's regime so why attribute it to this drunkard? Obiano is a failure and that's the truth. I want to his village last month and I saw that they too doesn't have road. Road leading to his village is too bad. The man is a drunkard and a failure jareh

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by cjfavour(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

Lies Lies.. Who started this propaganda that obi didn't leave debt? He left billions in debt, you can confirm from Debt Management office.. Also Ngige roads are still solid while the ones obi did have all collasped.

Stop lying. Obi didn't leave any debt. Debt management office confirmed it. What Anambra is owing now is what this drunkard Obiano put us into

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Modarun(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Seriously, Orji Uzor kalu also did well..

He is well celebrated in Abia state today.

please Abians should not speak when their is a debate on good governance. imagine calling Uzor kalu in a discussion about best governors�
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by ChikaWrites(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Just today, Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state started the handover of about 360 Innoson vehicles to the police, NSCDC and the Nigerian military. Besides boosting the state's security architecture by this gesture, the governor has also shown support for the local manufacturing industry.

With a successful implementation of the planned infrastructural uplift of the state, and sustenance of his unrivalled payment of salaries due to civil servants, the governor could rise to be the best governor the southeast has ever seen.

Time will tell.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by RedEagle: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

Anything you think obi did, sullivan did x2 including rural roads! Only Governor currently trying to beat Sullivan is Obiano.

I lived in Enugu during Sullivan's time, I still thing Obi outdid him and Sullivan did well.

Obi beats Sullivan in Education, Health, They both did ok on roads, Sullivan did good with employment initiatives. Obi edges it.

Obiano is not on their level, he inherited a better state and just did ok in first term and too much politics in 2nd term
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by inyenejo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Peter Obi is by far the best governor in the SE
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dreamville:
Keep quiet biko� where and where have u been to in 042
where and where is as developed as Nnewi, Onitsha, Ekwulobia, Abagana, Ihiala etc ...ur governors know nothing abt building a place from scratch all they know is beautifying the already built city like a tenant planting flowers in a rented house, they should ask Ngige and obi, and the govt.that built Abuja when the seat of power was moved...Building roads, govt.house, offices, universities and polytechnics in a short time...they're the real MVP's!!! Arthur Eze n'ukpo also tried even tho he's nt a politian
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by tekknow727: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
In the ranking order

Chinwoke mbadinuju
Ohakim
Obiano
?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
cjfavour:

Stop lying. Obi didn't leave any debt. Debt management office confirmed it. What Anambra is owing now is what this drunkard Obiano put us into
You are an illiterate, thats how peter obi keeps deceiving clowns like you. Can't point to any solid projects he did, now using fake debt stats to deceive clowns like you. Look at the below, debt as at when Obi left in 2014 according to debt management office

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
cjfavour:

[s]You said security? A man that empowered agberos in Anambra. How is he providing security when almost all communities provides security for themselves. It started during Obi's regime so why attribute it to this drunkard? Obiano is a failure and that's the truth. I want to his village last month and I saw that they too doesn't have road. Road leading to his village is too bad. The man is a drunkard and a failure jareh[/s]
Shut up, now you can go to the village, when obi was governor, no one could go to their village because of fear of kidnappers, Obiano restored security to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
RedEagle:

I lived in Enugu during Sullivan's time, I still thing Obi outdid him and Sullivan did well.

Obi beats Sullivan in Education, Health, They both did ok on roads, Sullivan did good with employment initiatives. Obi edges it.

Obiano is not on their level, he inherited a better state and just did ok in first term and too much politics in 2nd term
Lol.. Are you really comparing Obi to Sullivan, Sullivan Built quality roads, including in interior villages, roads with street lights, created many dual carriage roads in Enugu with working street lights. Gave Enugu a facelift, while obi failed to give facelift to any Anambra city, didnt mount any functioning street light anywhere as governor until obiano came. Sullivan worked with good contractors while almost all roads obi did has collasped. Abeg. In security, sullivan beats, health... Obi could have advantage in Education..

Then there is absolutely nothing you can mention Obi did better than Obiano. You mean obiano inherited a better state in what angle? Security? Infrastructure? Dont make me post pics of Anambra before obiano and what it is now.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by cjfavour(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

Shut up, now you can go to the village, when obi was governor, no one could go to their village because of fear of kidnappers, Obiano restored security to Anambra

You ill mannered spoilt brat, you're a cheap liar from the pit of hell. Security was far better in Anambra under obi than now under your drunkard oga. A man that empowers agberos in the state is who you're telling me is providing security? How is that possible? How will you empower miscreants and the same time saying you're providing security? Who are the people making the state unsecured if not the miscreants like you. That's why you're supporting d drunkard. I don't blame you, enjoy it when it lasts, it's not your fault. Mumu
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by cjfavour(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

You are an illiterate, thats how peter obi keeps deceiving clowns like you. Can't point to any solid projects he did, now using fake debt stats to deceive clowns like you. Look at the below, debt as at when Obi left in 2014 according to debt management office

Literate miscreant, as I told you earlier, Obi made sure he cleared Anambra debts before he left office. As you have access to documents, show us documents from dmo about Anambra debt immediately obi left office or rather Anambra debt profile during this drunkard first year in office.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Ojiofor: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
My vote goes to David Umahi who have the least federal allocation and yet doing wonders in his state.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
cjfavour:

[s]Literate miscreant, as I told you earlier, Obi made sure he cleared Anambra debts before he left office. As you have access to documents, show us documents from dmo about Anambra debt immediately obi left office or rather Anambra debt profile during this drunkard first year in office.[/s]
Here is it onuku, or you cant read? Anambra debt profile immediately the liar peter obi left office from debt management office. What do you want to see again? You also want to see the billions he owed contractors when he left?

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

You are the Liar,

Show evidence of how much debt he left and the current debt profile of Anambra State since he left,

If Ngige Roads are still solid and Peter Obi roads have collapsed,

How many have your Master built and what's stopping him from repairing the collapsed ones?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
cjfavour:

[s]You ill mannered spoilt brat, you're a cheap liar from the pit of hell. Security was far better in Anambra under obi than now under your drunkard oga. A man that empowers agberos in the state is who you're telling me is providing security? How is that possible? How will you empower miscreants and the same time saying you're providing security? Who are the people making the state unsecured if not the miscreants like you. That's why you're supporting d drunkard. I don't blame you, enjoy it when it lasts, it's not your fault. Mumu[/s]
Hahahaha you are probably one of the kidnappers that made billions in Anambra during obi's tenure. If you want to know who did better in security in Anambra, go and kidnap now lol. Ezi
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
You are the Liar,

Show evidence of how much debt he left and the current debt profile of Anambra State since he left,

If Ngige Roads are still solid and Peter Obi roads have collapsed,

How many have your Master built and what's stopping him from repairing the collapsed ones?
but you said he didnt leave debt, why are you now asking for how much debt he left? grin grin grin

Dont shift the debate, did obi leave debt or not? Admit you lied!!

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by nku5: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Peter Obi is definitely my choice. The man came into office by dogged pursuit of his mandate at the courts, introduced and maintained a high level of fiscal accountability, a good business man who saved and invested state money fruitfully, handed over a strong and stable platform for his successor to build on. At about the time he was leaving office, Anambra state had the best road network in the country

The man set a very good governance standard
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

Haha you are even supporting my claims. Why did obi build substandard roads that expired with his tenure? Ngige roads are still solid today while all your peter obi's roads have all developed pot holes and begging for repairs
You have not answered my question,

You claim Peter Obi built substandard roads..

How many have your Oga built in FIVE YEARS of his tenure?
The same street light you're touting,many of them are no longer functional..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari / Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.