Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? (26746 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Has Left The East Since The Coup In Niger / Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by weownlagos: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

I left no single debt
I left 75 billion
I did this, I did that... Lies from Chinese man grin grin grin grin grin

OMANBALA1
DarkJeddi
[/s]

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=weownlagos post=83160578][/quote]
Another of the fake inferior peter obi projects which Obiano is spending billions rebuilding..

OMANBALA1
DarkJeddi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Guy abeg,

Carry this thing dey go..

My car done hear am for all the potholes that full everywhere for Anambra.. angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by weownlagos: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Guy abeg,

Carry this thing dey go..

My car done hear am for all the potholes that full everywhere for Anambra.. angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by IkePeters(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'd say its between Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan Chime.
But I'd go for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by DarkJeddi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

Another of the fake inferior peter obi projects which Obiano is spending billions rebuilding..

OMANBALA1
DarkJeddi
Which portion of road is this and when was it repaired?

The only portion of road I remembered looking like this was in Nkpor and it was not repaired by Obiano.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by SirBunky85(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That we supported chime shouldn't make you guys to be feeling funky and shouting.

Apart from Enugu, rest places are villages.
mr man I'm not from Enugu,I've lived there for long so I repeat,nnamani performed well
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Which portion of road is this and when was it repaired?

The only portion of road I remembered looking like this was in Nkpor and it was not repaired by Obiano.. shocked
lol.. it was repaired by who?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by MrSly(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Remove Umahi from that list.

He is a media Governor.

Sullivan Chime did well likewise Obi.

Nnamani is a disaster... ugwuanyi had out performed him.
Mr Peter Obi. After him others can follow.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Umahi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Umahi
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Drema: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Considering the shattered state Peter Obi met, he is the best SE governor........Follow by Chime Sullivan who was amazing. Then Umahi is doing wonders with the little resources at his disposal......Peter, Chime, Umahi, lastly Ngige
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
senatordave1:
For me,it will be between sullivan chime,peter obi,chimaroke nnamani and umahi.

Cc
Chimaroke Nnamani ,Mr. Enugu is Working,Please kindly remove this man from the list
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Drema:
Considering the shattered state Peter Obi met, he is the best SE governor........Follow by Chime Sullivan who was amazing. Then Umahi is doing wonders with the little resources at his disposal......Peter, Chime, Umahi, lastly Ngige
Funny how they keep making excuses for Obi just to be able to say he performed cheesy
Between Ngige and Obi who met a shattered state?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by danigbo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Peter Obi is the best.Anambra state will not forget him ...NEVER
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by ugotex85: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

6 billion was captured for it in next years budget so lets see how it goes
Why hasn't Obiano's media crew uploaded the pictures of the airport project for us to see the progress so far?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by djon78(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Look at how these youngsters are whipping you around like a little kid...ijiro nti anu ife...lol

I told you to keep quiet but no you go running around trying to slander a great man who brought sanity to Anambra political space ,plus many outstanding infrastructures....Oga , give up!

That guy matter tire me. I knew he must be around to slander Peter obi.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by achi4u(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
tekknow727:
In the ranking order

Chinwoke mbadinuju
Ohakim
Obiano
?
Chineke�
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Rumxy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I live in Anambra during the terms of Obi and Ngige and can categorically tell you that is false..

Ngige built roads true,but it was more concentrated in his area,which is my area too..

But Peter Obi built more widespread roads in Anambra..

And much more importantly,Peter Obi brought Fiscal responsibility to Anambra..

The Man didn't leave a single debt while leaving office and left billions in Assets and liquid money to his successor,

Which has been frittered away with frivolities..

You are spot on. Obi is both a realist and an idealist. He set the bar so high that Obiano didn't have any option than to perform. He made giant strides in education, rural development, roads and created the enabling environment for businesses to grow.Without his fiscal responsibility (a phrase not often associated with Nigerian politicians) which made the state debt free and also leaving billions in cash and assets for his successor, Obiano would have struggled badly like many of his counterparts who are burdened with inherited debt.

Peter Obi is to Obiano what Chime is to Ugwuanyi. They laid the foundation for good governance in their states.
In the near future, Umahi's successor will also benefit from his works because he has also set the bar so high in Ebonyi, that's if the person chooses to be Obiano or Ugwuanyi to continue the legacy.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by NovusHomo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
senatordave1:
For me,it will be between sullivan chime,peter obi,chimaroke nnamani and umahi.

Cc

Did you mean "who is the worst thief"?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by kwyllancy: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Geographically and geopolitical misplaced umahi.

How is Ruga going on in Ebonyi?

Umahi is both geographically, geopolitically, southeastically, Igboitically and strategically positioned to be an Igbo president. Ebonyi Ruga kee you there. undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Ezewuzie01: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
I knew that this thread will finally degenerate to Obi versus Obiano pissing contest by people who are still bitter that Obiano has rendered Obi impotent in Anambra politics.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Ezewuzie01: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
globemoney:

lol.. it was repaired by who?
Please leave those people. Obi is only popular in the media and with Lagos-based Igbos. In 2017, their Obi was stoned in mgbuka obosi by traders when he came to campaign. They will never let people hear that one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by globemoney: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Please leave those people. Obi is only popular in the media and with Lagos-based Igbos. In 2017, their Obi was stoned in mgbuka obosi by traders when he came to campaign. They will never let people hear that one.
Lol.. they keep deceiving themselves. That was how Peter Obi used because of their social media noise to present someone to remove obaze and ended up losing his own polling unit with all the things they claim he did. Imagine DarkJeddi saying Obi left no single debt as governor, that’s the lies they are paid to sell him on social media.
They hate me so much because I tell them the truth, including the irredeemable OMANBALA1
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by dochenaj: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2019
globemoney:

You forgot obiano or what? Best SE Governors since 1999! Authoritative!!

1. Sullivan Chime
2. Willie Obiano
3. Umahi
4. Chimaroke Nnamani
5. Peter Obi
6. Rochas

Honorable mention
Chris Ngige

Anything other than this ranking is false! If Obiano could complete Anambra airport before his tenure elapses, he would be the undiputed best in SE since 1999
That Rochas is on your list shows you don't know what is going on.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2019
kwyllancy:

Umahi is both geographically, geopolitically, southeastically, Igboitically and strategically positioned to be an Igbo president. Ebonyi Ruga kee you there. undecided

Story for the gods.

Don't shy away from the truth. Ruga is now done and dusted in Ebonyi state.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? by kwyllancy: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Story for the gods.

Don't shy away from the truth. Ruga is now done and dusted in Ebonyi state.

For your mind. Ruga kee u there. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit / Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.