Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) (41080 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by forreelliinc: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin this one na 35? make i bend

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Truechic:

She was my elder sister's classmate at UNN oh, my elder sister is 43 this October! Cossy may even be older cos my sister entered Uni at 18!

My dear u have the correct info no mind her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ojojo1985: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
35!!!that is her football age.I was in primary school when I use to see cossy on the front page of lolly magazine.and I'm 34 now,those it mean she was 6-12yrs then?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by liohan: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
McAausim:

undecided

Sighted.... In side life

Seriously, I've made valuable posts on this nairaland but will be surprised that brezz and snakes pictures will get to front page. Did you read my post on Thomas Sankara?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Jerkules: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
This Woman is a big liar. When she was acting those Bad movies giving me multiple erections I was in Junior Secondary. So how cum u are now 4 years older than I am.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
If u ever think of commiting sucide just bang dis gal raw i give 90hours ur wish to d great beyound will be granted.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jerkules:
This Woman is a big liar. When she was acting those Bad movies giving me multiple erections I was in Junior Secondary. So how cum u are now 4 years older than I am.
i swear down

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
If u ever think of commiting sucide just bang dis gal raw i give 90hours ur wish to d great beyound will be granted.

No be ordinary thing as she never marry or born pikin. Too many yeme-yeme disease go full her body.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Jerkules: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
i swear down
Na Lie Lie full that her Oversized Brezz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Davoneskay:

No be ordinary thing as she never marry or born pikin. Too many yeme-yeme disease go full her body.
i dey tell u i just dey pity d drunk fellow way go sleep with her raw Tb jousua and pastor cris combine na go fit cure am
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Something is not right....why don't I ever get an erection when looking at this lady?.... meanwhile, I even get erections while looking at less-endowed ladies.
It's your preference, not all men and (some women i.e if you know what I mean) are attracted to big boobs or big ass
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
35? abi 55?
Anyways wetin I know self undecided
Happy birthday Mami

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
How can she be 35?
i'm sure she meant 45...let's forgive her for the mistake
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by richie240: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

She was given two giant melons, in place of real functional breasts.
One rare trait is that, each of the melons is bigger than her head, while each of her teats is bigger than her cerebrum.

Something Cossy would agree with is, in reverse to having such giant melons, she has abnormally tiny teats, which are further inverted inwards, thereby making her melons unfunctional.

She was only given those heavy cantilevered loads, to carry about, as her punishment for being a simple-minded sex object.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by DanielOwen2050(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Boob master you got the description

She was given two giant melons, in place of real functional breasts.
One rare trait is that, each of the melons is bigger than her head, while each of her teats is bigger than her cerebrum.

Something Cossy would agree with is, in reverse to having such giant melons, she has abnormally tiny teats, which are further inverted inwards, thereby making her melons unfunctional.

She was only given those heavy cantilevered loads, to carry about, as her punishment for being a simple-minded sex object.
[/quote]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
johnmattew:
35?..I was in primary 6 when I watched her movie 'shattered home' about 17 years ago...I finished university 7 years ago and aunty is still in her 30s...liar

is she saying she featured in obesere's 'apple juice ' when she was a teenager?..

You forgot to mention that in her interviews then, she claimed to be a graduate, with an M.Sc from UNILAG to boot.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Manlikepiece(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Here we go again....
Vasline crewwww.......
Assemble...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
PabloAndreas:

i'm sure she meant 45...let's forgive her for the mistake
I forgive her wholeheartedly.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by TheGameYard(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Something is not right....why don't I ever get an erection when looking at this lady?.... meanwhile, I even get erections while looking at less-endowed ladies.
I thought something was wrong with me Bro
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by chival(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
35 ke..... ifa hear, wen my aunty said she is her classmate. HBD to her but she should pls increase the age a little so it will sound real
Cosy is in her late forties.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
johnmattew:
35?..I was in primary 6 when I watched her movie 'shattered home' about 17 years ago...I finished university 7 years ago and aunty is still in her 30s...liar

is she saying she featured in obesere's 'apple juice ' when she was a teenager?..

dont doubt it......that is her football age,her real age comes out after retirement.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Celebrityblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ncsBZgTf6/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/videos-cossy-orjiakor-celebrates-35th.html?m=1

At 35 you're still shaking boobs and yanch.

It's clear this woman has nothing to offer.

Menopause is At the door. Smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
lol.35years ke?. this old woman that i had known since when i was a baby.lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cossy is not 35 but I will call her any age just to slip my thing between those thighs.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na lie jorh, I know this one for sure. Cossy is at least 45+ years, I was still a kid since I have been watching this lady as a diva on TV. I'm now 33.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

That shows that you have taste and definitely not an anyhow humanbeing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C / Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga Is Dead! Iyabo Ojo's Mother Dies - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.