Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment (29499 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by id4sho(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Falana done de mad small.
I recall he is among the 13 senior advocates buhari hid behind when he was taken to court for his 'certificatelessness' in the early days of this administration.
It is also known that this govt thru EFCC used a house seized from AA Rano(one of the the finest houses in Abuja) to 'settle' him in the name of legal fees.
Now,he takes up trivial cases like Sowore's to still maintain his toga of human rights fighter.

https://www.nairaland.com/3168264/buhari-certificate-femi-falana-amongst
na DAT crib for gana street, maitama by Transcorp Hilton?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Femijohn198: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2019
we are in democracy were any man decide where he or she wants to live.this Lawyer Femi falana the fall my hand.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by 9iceprince(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Falana done de mad small.
I recall he is among the 13 senior advocates buhari hid behind when he was taken to court for his 'certificatelessness' in the early days of this administration.
It is also known that this govt thru EFCC used a house seized from AA Rano(one of the the finest houses in Abuja) to 'settle' him in the name of legal fees.
Now,he takes up trivial cases like Sowore's to still maintain his toga of human rights fighter.

https://www.nairaland.com/3168264/buhari-certificate-femi-falana-amongst
what is this one saying, So you haven't seen a Lawyer defending a confirm murderer or EVANS no get Lawyers defending him.....Being a Lawyer is a profession and you have to defend your client.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by obembet(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Tinubu said don't trust igbo people, they can do anything for money.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by achikolo(f): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83146907:

Although Mr Kingsley Moghalu has denied the appointment.
Even if it is true, wetin concern Baba Falz if the former
[/s]
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Isnow: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2019
say if na you??
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Longnthick(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2019
mercyviv:
I said it, I said this man Moghalu is on its way to APC. His body language says it all!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Did you even read the article!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by kross01(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2019
This Falana can be deliberately ignorant whenever he chooses to be petty. Tell me when George Moghalu a well known APC figure and their former national auditor became one with Prof Kingsley Moghalu, a former CBN deputy guvnor. Better go meet APC for your own compensation, not everyone thinks along that line with you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by CanadaOrBust: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2019
mercyviv:
I said it, I said this man Moghalu is on its way to APC. His body language says it all!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

U said it and u were wrong! Falana was mixed up - it was a different George Moghalu! Try reading a little b4 rushing to comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by MoIbrahim: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Do you mind all these cheap bloggers? In such situations one should just note their name and keep shunning their time-wasting acts

slimderek:
He Denied, yet you still decided to use this to title as clickbait
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by MoIbrahim: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
This Nairaland sef. How is this related to the subject?

Carmit:
Like say if dem give am he no go collect...

Mtcheeeeew angry
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by UncleJudax(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
Politicians they are all same.....he needs to recover money spent
Make Una try read. E no de bite

Too much ignorance

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by UncleJudax(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2019
RichBoy247:
Moghalu is mad but he hasn't collected appointment yet, so don't let us crucify him yet, his beans never done.
He is mad because?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by omenka(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2019
ednut1:
Falana should keep kwayet.even if it was true. If mane and van dirk stayed at southampton them for progress ni
grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Prof is one of the people I respect so much amongst igbo people, since he was deputy gov of the CBN. He always stands for the truth, a very transparent man. When I saw the caption, I almost vexed. Even if given any appointment, he would review it, consult with responsible people and his party. After all, it's a service to the nation and not to a party. That doesn't make him an APC member and from his manifesto, he has made it clearly known to all that he hated this government with passion. Anybody cloud be called to serve from another party like obj (who was and still is a truly Nigerian leader) did in his tenure but I don't see APC doing that because the position wey dey ground never reach them
They're power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by UncleJudax(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Surulereman:
George Moghalu and Kingsley Moghalu are two different unrelated persons. George was APC's National Auditor who got a political appointment recently. Falana should apologize to Kingsley for the attack. He shouldn't be attacking people without thinking or getting his facts correct.
You say! That's the new way of doing things...fuckkk facts

The news has gone viral, even if he apologizes, damage has been done. Not everyone will get the apology, cos it won't go viral.

Scary days ahead...fake news everywhere
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Femeto: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Sometimes oversabi dey worry this Falz papa. Man go just dey act like Underbridge Lawyer sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by DJInfluence: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2019
slimderek:
He Denied, yet you still decided to use this to title as clickbait
Was wondering the same. And if he was lambasted by Falana as claimed, then he should make a public apology to the man. People need to check their fact before speaking (reminds me of a meme i saw on NL some time back, which state that the brain need to be plug to the mouth before we speak grin grin)
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by stanisbaratheon: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2019
It's another Mughalo that was appointed.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by zeromeridian: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Most lazy youths here don't read before they respond.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by ezewealth(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2019
id4sho:

na DAT crib for gana street, maitama by Transcorp Hilton?
Way dey like white house, i was thinking is was Qatar embassy before, it looks like a white man house

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Carmit:
Like say if dem give am he no go collect...

Mtcheeeeew angry

Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, etc, have been crying and itching for appointments since who knows when... Leave matter.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by id4sho(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2019
ezewealth:

Way dey like white house, i was thinking is was Qatar embassy before, it looks like a white man house
I thought as much, This life sha.
na obonge marble finish DAT house.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by eldoradoxx: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Is it that people can't differentiate Kingsley Moghalu from George Moghalu who has always been in APC and was recently appointed by his APC Government as MD of Inland Waterways?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by ejimatic: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Babtech001:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/10/14/falana-attacks-kingsley-moghalu-at-felabration/amp/
. Femi Falana is a constitutional lawyer who is versed with human rights matters. Even if Kingsley Moghalu takes up appointment is it not his right to do so? What concerns Falana there? Some Nigerians are charlatans even in their profession....

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by AroleOduduwa2: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2019
ednut1:
Falana should keep kwayet.even if it was true. If mane and van dirk stayed at southampton them for progress ni

Lovely analogy
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by eldoradoxx: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2019
obembet:
Tinubu said don't trust igbo people, they can do anything for money.
. Sure Igbos can do anything for money, but never sell out to Hausa Fulani hegemony like Tinubu has been. He sold his people for a plate of porridge.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by GrandMufti: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Kingsley moghalu and George moghalu are different people na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.