Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment (29508 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Forumobserver12(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
obembet:
Tinubu said don't trust igbo people, they can do anything for money.

Oh Yes, every sane mind knows among Tinubu and Igbos who like money more, what could be more callous than a.man who shield blood to remain in control of State treasury ?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by BuhariAdvocate: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Imagine if someone tell you that your father or mother are insane.
ogbuefi677:
Falana done de mad small.
I recall he is among the 13 senior advocates buhari hid behind when he was taken to court for his 'certificatelessness' in the early days of this administration.
It is also known that this govt thru EFCC used a house seized from AA Rano(one of the the finest houses in Abuja) to 'settle' him in the name of legal fees.
Now,he takes up trivial cases like Sowore's to still maintain his toga of human rights fighter.

https://www.nairaland.com/3168264/buhari-certificate-femi-falana-amongst
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by sonofElElyon: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2019
New or fairly used?

Tundeobama:
Guy man looking for money
Good news pant trousers Europe brands from Walmart for male and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by xelly: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2019
What is the issue with Falana? Kingsley Moghalu has right to make his choice of any political party to belong. Has Falana criticised other politicians for cross carpeting?

We all complained that Kingsley's part is unpopular. He is right to his actions which are within the law.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Rolex66: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2019
slimderek:
He Denied, yet you still decided to use this to title as clickbait

Don't mind them. They are clever by half. It's all about clicks for them not minding if readers are misled or not.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Ugozambi(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Kingsley moghalu should sue Falana for wrongfully accusing him of being George Moghalu. For crying out loud, they are not even related at all. Is it now a crime to bear same surname with some one else. Everybody is now in a hurry to go to the press and public gatherings without first cross checking their facts.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Tundeobama:
Guy man looking for money
Good news pant trousers Europe brands from Walmart for male and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
walmart, TM and Next are top Europe designers?, grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Caseless: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
ogbuefi677:
I recall he is among the 13 senior advocates buhari hid behind when he was taken to court for his 'certificatelessness' in the early days of this administration.
It is also known that this govt thru EFCC used a house seized from AA Rano(one of the the finest houses in Abuja) to 'settle' him in the name of legal fees.
Now,he takes up trivial cases like Sowore's to still maintain his toga of human rights fighter.

AA oil is different from AA rano.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Anglojosite7(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Which one is your own? Are you an activist or political monitor?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Imagine if someone tell you that your father or mother are insane.
So what? Because they are my father and mother they Shouldn't be called insane?

Falana has gone insane or he has dementia.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by BuhariAdvocate: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Okay cool I know where you are coming from. Lack of home training is the major problem you have.
gypsey:
So what? Bescause they are my father and mother they Shouldn't be called insane?

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay cool I know where you are coming from. Lack of home training is the major problem you have.
bullshiit! what does home traning means? angry

So because people are old means they cannot be insane?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
If u guys don’t form a unified front and Notable 3rd force apart from Pdp which have numerous wolves also I fear we will never get it right in this country bt keep remixing the old wolves and hawks who have held this country to ransom

Almost None of them are selfless most are selfish.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Gerrard59(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Yet another reason, I don't take so-called Nigerian intellectuals serious. Everyone is for his/her pocket. I won't even be surprised if the Sowore arrest was all planned and he (Sowore) is in one mansion somewhere in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Baroba(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerians learn to do you your own research. George Moghalu is NOT Kingsley Moghalu..

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-appoints-moghalu-as-new-md-of-niwa.html
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by somehow: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
mercyviv:
I said it, I said this man Moghalu is on its way to APC. His body language says it all!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Do you know the difference between George Moghalu and Kingsley Moghalu?
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by menacetosociety: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
gypsey:
So what? Bescause they are my father and mother they Shouldn't be called insane?

U lack home training LMAO u Igbos are extremely funny
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Baroba(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2019
somehow:

Do you know the difference between George Moghalu and Kingsley Moghalu?

Falana himself defended the illegal removal of Onoghen, he can fool illiterates and uninformed folks with his antics but certainly not everyone.. crook

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by EvenBlogger: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Please Falz come and carry your papa , Sermons preacher everywhere
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2019
He's not the one na, the names are not the same.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by doziex: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
I am very disappointed in Femi Falana for engaging in what amounts to character assasination based on fake news. For a man who purports to fight injustice to unjustly crucify professor Kingsley Moghalu is just appalling. He should very publicly withdraw his assertions and apologize to Professor Kingsley Moghalu.

The same happened to ex governor Peter Obi whom governor El Rufai a known demagogue, falsely accused of deporting non indigenes from anambra state when in fact it was Peter Obi that was telling the then gov. Fashola that evicting non indigenes was wrong.

But Nigerians and their media institutions are lazy and morally bankrupt. So, this kind of character assassination would go unreported and be propagated as facts for years to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by 49cents(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
Politicians they are all same.....he needs to recover money spent

Learn to read before commenting...you wont die
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Falana chop I chop, Kingsley no mind bros, e dey find roja!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Falana is a confused being!! Dementia has stepped in. He couldn't do his research before talking. Imagine cases being handled by him are mostly lost by him nowadays.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by OMANBALA1: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
ifiokbenzy:
Falana chop I chop, Kingsley no mind bros, e dey find roja!

You are a born ffool....George Muoghalu and Kingsley Muoghalu are very two different people...chai
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by OMANBALA1: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
A senior advocate of Nigeria who earns his living presenting and evaluating facts is unable to differentiate two different names....If I was Kingsley I will sue that old ffool
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Falana should know better na!
Sorry Moghalu, it was really a mistaken identity.
Musa is not the same as Musà.
Re: Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
menacetosociety:
U lack home training LMAO u Igbos are extremely funny
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

What da hell is Igbos? angry because people are old means they cannot be insane? Most Old people in Nigeria are Insane or has dementia, Even here in Miami.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.