Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) (57408 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Ekakamba:
To hell with Regina critics! This is better than forking/jumping from one lazy Nigerian youth to another.

grin tongue
I swear to God, much better. People are just so jealous
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by gabsmilez(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Praizenewsgist:
See More Photos and Watch Video of Daddy freeze and his Sexy fiance as they both enjoy their stay in Dubai ===> HERE
i wan expecting hush poppi to be on a gucci arab wears, agbaya
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by ibechris(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
EastGold:

GERMANE not germain olodo oshi

But I have delivered my message. See how terrible u are. Hemp smoker.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2019
ibechris:

But I have delivered my message. See how terrible u are. Hemp smoker.

Ntorr, e pain am.

Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Ifeanyimike123: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2019
People are afraid of daddy freeze cus they don't understand a new era is coming men who claim to be of God will be held accountable.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by engrfaruq(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2019
So the Ned guy is a Muslim.. Issokay
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Praizenewsgist:
Controversial journalist Daddy Freeze and his fiancé take a quick visit to Dubai which was sponsored by his company cool fm.

They went ahead to visit Regina daniel husband, Nwoko who has being in Dubai to celebrate his wife Regina birthday and also take a quick to Huspuppi as they have dinner together.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-and-fiance-take-a-visit-to-dubai-pose-with-ned-nwoko-huspuppi/

Regina Daniels tells Daddy Freeze why she married a man much older than her and not a young man. She said she's very stubborn...

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJqAl7OoW4M

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3oAOVzBKMi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is nobody's business whoever you marry. Only the busy body jobless youths will be cryiong about that!! Afterall Sade Okoya did same and many others.
So park well let us see whom Buhari is planning to marry.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2019
you simply married him for money, and secured future nothing else quit beat about the bush madam. it's your life and you can do whatever you like with it, that's understandable.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by EvenBlogger: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Freeze the Fire unlike , Sermons preacher everywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Hushpuppi has some good deals and connections in dubai.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Harrynight:
grin

And I ask Again,
What exactly is Huspuppi's legitimate source of Income?

Bitcoin Minning
Bitcoin Trading

From the last scream shots he mistakenly posted I saw
157.56 Bitcoin domiciled with Remitano and mind you as at today 1 Bitcoin equals 2,998,014.75 Nigerian Naira.

So multiply that with 150 alone grin I nearly run mad that day
I have traded nothing less than 20 Million on there as well through buying when it cheat and sell when it is higher so if I started to show off now that is how people will be asking me where do I got money from grin

Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Regina is a true beauty not artificial and she's obviously happy in her marriage. Ned is a cool dude and looks like the type that has no age limit to friendship like Charly Boy. Such men can live long and stay strong.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Erastuslove: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Anyway only an old man can tame a stubborn girl.....if na guys na gayan o
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Malik662: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
whytediamond:
Cool, vacation on my mind.

*Laughs*
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by timi0103(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
EastGold:
Nigerian antichrist

His head like amphibian lizard

You're bad mouthed ....lmao grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't intend marrying a Muslim. I think I'll take offense with this comment cos you made it a statement. Don't know what's paining u this early morning
Facts only
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by d1ckr0man(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Somebody help ooo, they have change our Regina Daniels for us ooo. We have to fight for the return of how Regina Daniels.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by ghettochild(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Harrynight:
grin

And I ask Again, What exactly is Huspuppi's legitimate source of Income?
go to Dubai n find out
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by MrSly(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
EastGold:
Nigerian antichrist

His head like amphibian lizard

Unfortunately both aren't of the same class.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Harrynight:
grin

And I ask Again,
What exactly is Huspuppi's legitimate source of Income?
he is gay a rich arab guy is his sponsor check his instagram page the arab guy wears glasses.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Malik662:

*Laughs*

Why are you excited? Didn't mention taking you alocg on vacation?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by PromiseJonah(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
BBBmall25:
This Huspupi Dude Should Immediately Commence And Resume His Office As Naija Ambasador Of Naija's Celebrities To Dubai

Seconded
Re: Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Beatswim:
do a research on hushpuppi and let me know how he made his money

I don't need to do that, cuz I am too busy for that. But all I know his that if this guy is shady. They will have pick him up since.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.