Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years (9708 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by lomprico(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2019
lie
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Newboss(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2019
I keep saying it, neither money nor corruption is Nigeria's problem.

Sense no just dey. Make una get sense small
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by naijapips04: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
mrvitalis:
U mean Nigeria earned ...this analysis is so flawed

13% derivation is their
Nddc funding is here
Then federal government gets 55% of the rest local government n state share the rest

Nigeria earns not federal government

But when you criticise Jonathan, does all these come into play? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by naijapips04: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149436:

The bolded sums it all up.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION IN OUR NATION.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder by his ears, he won't hear.

Can you highlights what buhari has done with the money please?
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Amazoner01: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Fair enough
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Advocate500: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2019
daddytime:
Money wey States and Local governments take dey form Don Jazzy.

Federal Government dey even try with wet in dem dey do with their share from FAAC.

What do the States and LG's do with theirs?

Whoever wishes to come here to call out the present regime had better check out the figures accrued to GEJ's regime and throw same sticks.
we feel the impact of state governments more than federal government, I don't know about those supporting this government they are not on the same planet with the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Sambaby7640: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
why do you like cancelling people's comment here.You come to front page only to be cancelling other people's comments.Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Commentor: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
if we earn this much, why then did we still borrow and want to borrow till date?

I'm curious to know what you think about America and its debt.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Advocate500:
we feel the impact of state governments more than federal government, I don't know about those supporting this government they are not on the same planet with the rest of us.

That is exactly how it was meant to be seeing how they share the generated income.

If you live at the State level you should be able to feel the impact of your states share of the allocateion.

When you get to the Federal level, you should feel same too or ask questions.

It is your right.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by taretoofine(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Oya pay minimum wage na another sermon we go hear
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by buhariguy(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
FarahAideed:
And absolutely nothing to show for it
And ineffectual buffoon earn double with no single road
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Gandollaar(f): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149436:

The bolded sums it all up.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION IN OUR NATION.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder by his ears, he won't hear.
I hope you added this one to the earned revenue.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/31811/17b-oil-theft-house-summons-nnpc-19-other-companies/&ved=2ahUKEwi1g6zm5Z3lAhVShlwKHRD3BWQQFjAPegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1Pubp8PVOchO5GHA367gp7

No doubt there would more uundeclared funds not yet uncovered.

It's also on record that corruption is worse under the Sudanese.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Advocate500: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
daddytime:

That is exactly how it was meant to be seeing how they share the generated income.

If you live at the State level you should be able to feel the impact of your states share of the allocateion.

When you get to the Federal level, you should feel same too or ask questions.

It is your right.
u are very funny with ur answer, I thought governance is about impact? People are not feeling the impact of federal government it means that tier of government is not effective, if I am an American I don't need to go to new York before I can feel the leadership of realdonaldtrump,we will not stop lecturing u people on good leadership we believe one una go learn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by buhariguy(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
lomprico:
lie
Idiotic pigs wil not like this kind news
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by akin9ja78(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
So jonathan earn that much and still couldnt complete projects.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Gandollaar(f): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

1.In other words, GEJ earned more from oil than Buhari did. See above.

2.That's because oil under GEJ from 2011-15 ranged between $75-130 per barrel. Under Buhari it has ranged between $29-75 (now $58)

3.The truth is, the money isn't enough. We need to be earning N50 trillion per annum (my own estimate) for us to have enough money. Especially as universites alone need N6-10 trillion yearly to maintain free education.
Which University in Nigeria offers free education?
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by athorello(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
In dollar terms, that's way too poor: $155.337 Bln (N190/$) versus $4.74 Bln (N350/$). cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Which University in Nigeria offers free education?

Figure of speech. grin
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Gandollaar(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2019
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs wil not like this kind news
Elenu eebu!!! At least you are good at something.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Gandollaar(f): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Figure of speech. grin
angry
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
angry

Alhaji Gandollar, how far? cheesy
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by idesylvester(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Racoon:
Yet the senile old man borrowed thrice the amount the previous government ever borrowed during its stint.Too bad.
you can enter someone's mind eh... you just said my mind, are gurumaharaji
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by OChimex: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2019
mrvitalis:
U mean Nigeria earned ...this analysis is so flawed

13% derivation is their
Nddc funding is here
Then federal government gets 55% of the rest local government n state share the rest

Nigeria earns not federal government

Sometimes I hate being born in Africa. U mean just in 8 years, Nigeria earned over 45 trillion yet the country still remain a pit toilet with over 90 percent fantastically and stupidly poor. This is a curse.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by amali52(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Government of figures
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by FarahAideed: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2019
buhariguy:

Stop lying Jonathan built more universities schools and power plant than any other govt in Nigerian history ...that facts are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by MedicH: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Newboss:
I keep saying it, neither money nor corruption is Nigeria's problem.

Sense no just dey. Make una get sense small
Lol
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by achikolo(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I'm curious to know what you think about America and its debt.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by chidozy15(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Who else has noticed that this administration likes comparing it's achievements and losses against Goodluck's.?

When it's negative news it'll be either 'at least we're not as bad as Goodluck' or 'things were better during Goodluck's time'

When it's positive it'll turn to 'Goodluck did not do this' or Goodluck's PDP did that'.

You people should leave him o. He was only a VP going through what Osinbajo is going through now but he still tried. Imagine occupying a seat like the presidency without all the backing that comes with it and still coming out clean.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Princedapace(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2019
daddytime:

Federal Government dey even try with wet in dem dey do with their share from FAAC.

Whoever wishes to come here to call out the present regime had better check out the figures accrued to GEJ's regime and throw same sticks.

Tell me exactly what FG does with 55% earning.
FG has failed in electricity, water, road, education, health care, security, housing, sport. Yet FG is richer than all the states put together.

Greater part of what FG earns go into paying and servicing FG level politicians. That is why u don't see anything around. States that are poorer most times fix FG roads, they take up and assist in security. States are local govts are closer to the people and deserve to earn more. FG money is used to pay senators, and other FG politicians. Look at everything that FG controls have collapsed. Even our armed forces and police are poorly taken care of. FG is useless to this country. Give states more fund.
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Born2Breed(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
daddytime:

Did you also bother to compare how much was borrowed by both administrations?
Re: Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years by Born2Breed(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
buhariguy:

We know say you nor get sense,but try dey borrow at times,even if na for 10sconds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 / Photo: Tragedy As Trailer Plunged From Top Of Ijora Bridge / INEC May Cancel Results From Units Affected By Ballot Box Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.