Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

3 Ways To Make Sure That Your Relationship will Not Boring. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Make Sure That Your Relationship will Not Boring. (407 Views)

Pls Help My Life How Can I Keep A Relationship Smooth And Not Boring / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Sure That Your Relationship will Not Boring. by Daleeg112tobs: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)No one really wants attention that does not last, or interest that is not sustained, especially from someone they fancy. Whether before or after a relationship begins, it expected that you would not want your crush/partner’s interest in you to reduce or worse, disappear after a while. While you may not have complete control over what he or she will ultimately do, there are some things you can do on your part to create a conducive environment for love to grow and for affection and attraction to remain, and even grow over time. Below we list some of those things:

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/lifestyle/3-ways-to-make-sure-that-your-relationship-is-not-boring/

Re: 3 Ways To Make Sure That Your Relationship will Not Boring. by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
interesting, but pls alwz post everything in nairaland and stop redirections, not Everyone will like to click or been redirected. okay

(1) (Reply)

Tinashe Songs For You Full. Download 2019 / I Need Suggestions.. / Why Is It Difficult For Me To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.