Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel (27552 Views)

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by zeromeridian: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
RIP in advance
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Icecream4U(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Authoreety:
And when the happen happens, people will blame buhari
Those who managed to be able to confortably feed themselves well can't be found there.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Emmerlee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hunger in the land.. Insanity everywhere! Hunger can make people do extremely dangerous thing for bread.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Oooops: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Idiots
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by henks(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hunger in the land will never allow the Nigerian to learn from the past fire outbreak. May God help us.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by lunacol(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
A little click on the lighter by a smoker passing by, voom....and everyone within the environment turns to ashes.

Why do Nigerians play with there lives? Really pathetic.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Asbata(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lagosians will never learn lesson.... [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by DJInfluence: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
This video described better what the country actually is. Everybody waiting for opportunity, regardless if it is at the cost or misfortune of the next man.

hunger is the reason Nigerians have fallen back to the cave aged doctrine of survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Ok. You can't actually blame them. judging from the video, they have made the decision that if they perish, they perish.

Our government has failed us. So they'd rather die trying.

What is the maximum anyone there will get ? Maybe 20 liters of petrol. 3000 naira worth of fuel. That is what some idiots are rushing to steal. It is not hunger, it is not greed, it is nigger mentality. Chris rock needs to bring the pain to these shameless mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Gudguyz(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Most Nigerians don't even value their lives.

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar ;o8o25753949.Thanks
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Notatribalist(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
People are not aware of the danger, government should please enlighten people or pass a law that prohibits such action..
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by CalabarPikin: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
I blame no 1...

The country is hard...

Life itself is a risk...
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
why do Nigerians love to bury their self before they die?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MusaChukwudi: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Ok. You can't actually blame them. judging from the video, they have made the decision that if they perish, they perish.

Our government has failed us. So they'd rather die trying.

And your government are aliens abi? The people in government behave exactly like this people, stubbornly stealing from the treasury without care and consequences despite numerous warnings. Exactly like these crazy people.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by simplyOJ(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
The height of madness. We never learn.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MusaChukwudi: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
DJInfluence:
This video described better what the country actually is. Everybody waiting for opportunity, regardless if it is at the cost or misfortune of the next man.

hunger is the reason Nigerians have fallen back to the cave aged doctrine of survival of the fittest.

And why do we have so much hunger when we have land, water, air and the sun? Why are we hungry. I will slap you if you call government.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Jh0wsef(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:

What is the maximum anyone there will get ? Maybe 20 liters of petrol. 3000 naira worth of fuel. That is what some idiots are rushing to steal. It is not hunger, it is not greed, it is nigger mentality. Chris rock needs to bring the pain to these shameless mofos

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by seunmohmoh(f): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
And some people will still smoke around that area.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by mindtricks: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nairafame1:
Many Fight and Scoop Fuel As Petrol Tanker Accidentally Losing in Mile 2, Lagos State.

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/deadly-situation-many-fight-scoop-fuel.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8xtEZUwi8

So sad, so shameful.
Aptly depicts typical Nigerian situation.
No order, no rules, no real evaluation of actions visa viz consequences. Ignorance, Opportunism, Unnecessary risks just for little temporal gains at expense of their lives.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Raeynique: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

The poverty created by Buhari drives them insane

Buhari didn't create any poverty, you guys were already dead miserable, before he caMe into power...
Even if they have money to eat and afford fuel Nigerians will still risk their life to scoop the free one..stop blaming your leaders on everything, there's enough blame to go round
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MusaChukwudi: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
I PRAY for an explosion! Anything to reduce the population of low IQ people in our world. Blacks will be exterminated from this world eventually.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Maliqcious: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Last last U just want defend Baba with any slight opportunity weldone minister of defence
Authoreety:
And when the happen happens, people will blame buhari
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ignorance and Poverty has enslaved many.... This is madness
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
They will blame the Noneexistence Devil when The preventable Tragedy happens.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Maliqcious: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Last last U the Black Man with inferior I.Q what does extermination of Black race got to do with dis? Emancipate Urself from mental slave
MusaChukwudi:
I PRAY for an explosion! Anything to reduce the population of low IQ people in our world. Blacks will be exterminated from this world eventually.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by ZombieTAMER: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raeynique:

Buhari didn't create any poverty, you guys were already dead miserable, before he caMe into power...
Even if they have money to eat and afford fuel Nigerians will still risk their life to scoop the free one..stop blaming your leaders on everything, there's enough blame to go round

This is why I lost hope in the youth and the country at large

Nigeria wasn't ranked poverty capital of the world except when Buhari came with his ill thought out economic policies..

Closing the border is good but the process was wrongly orchestrated
A bag of rice will cost 50k by December

Quote me anywhere
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by SavageResponse(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
The hunger in the land is real
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Absolutely! Their Illiterate, Ignorant and poor Populations should be reduced.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by sainthumble: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
If u are broke, that 3k will be like 3m.
Don't blame ���

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by kevotek1000(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some death cases in Nigeria are intentionally...
You will agree with me that this people scooping fuel are stupid or foolish @ the same time.

No amount of awoof will make me place my life in a 50/50 risk.
What if brother ifeanyi pass there and drop his leftover of cigarette... Boom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.