Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel (27551 Views)

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Allwell96: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
God, pls save these people from fire � incident.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MusaChukwudi: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

This is why I lost hope in the youth and the country at large

Nigeria wasn't ranked poverty capital of the world except when Buhari came with his ill thought out economic policies..

Closing the border is good but the process was wrongly orchestrated
A bag of rice will cost 50k by December

Quote me anywhere

A bag of rice should cost 200m low IQ idiots N100,000 per bag. May be you need mass hunger to understand you have a responsibility to produce your own food!
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Joe50(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
You mean nobody to light cigarette and throw it there or any security officer to shoot at the tank and get these people exploded since they don't value their lives anymore?
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Thonee(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dis one na free death.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by ZombieTAMER: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

A bag of rice should cost 200m low IQ idiots N100,000 per bag. May be you need mass hunger to understand you have a responsibility to produce your own food!

Big IQ clownish cows everywhere grin

So that the farmers will be finished off by the marauding Fulani herdsmen... We already have an issue with security.. Kidnappers.. Bandits etc

Right now... We don't have the capacity to be self sufficient in rice production..
It will only make the price to skyrocket and put more misery on the masses of the poverty capital of the world...
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by alizma: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Ok. You can't actually blame them. judging from the video, they have made the decision that if they perish, they perish.

Our government has failed us. So they'd rather die trying.
Why not jump on the road when a bullion van is coming? After all it is the same resolution, either you die or the vehicle hits you and the bank will take good care of you.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by mindtricks: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raeynique:

Buhari didn't create any poverty, you guys were already dead miserable, before he caMe into power...
Even if they have money to eat and afford fuel Nigerians will still risk their life to scoop the free one..stop blaming your leaders on everything, there's enough blame to go round

Even if we agree the old man who once ruled before now did not create, but the old man has only succeeded these recent years in worsening the already dead miserable lots of the people.

The ignorance been fostered by leaders on the populace can be seen to be at work here.
For every single informed/educated mind, you can trust that there are thousands of ignorant ones out there.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by chubinwa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
It doesn't worth the risk.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MusaChukwudi: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Big IQ clownish cows everywhere grin

So that the farmers will be finished off by the marauding Fulani herdsmen... We already have an issue with security.. Kidnappers.. Bandits etc

Right now... We don't have the capacity to be self sufficient in rice production..
It will only make the price to skyrocket and put more misery on the masses of the poverty capital of the world...

Low IQ people who cannot produce anything should settle for Garri, Akpu, yam and any other food we can produce. If we can't produce rice then forget about eating rice. Stop talking like an entitled m-ron, and you can BLAME for Africa. Blame blame blame!
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by mindtricks: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

You mustn't hurl insults at people to drive your points home dearie. It leave a bad impression.
So much responsibilities rest on those who run the system. Where they don't have the real intentions to make things work, all they need is rhetorics, propaganda and the rest is history. Those who once ventured into such agriculture know how it goes.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by don4real18(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Authoreety:
And when the happen happens, people will blame buhari
If the country was okay, no one will risk their life scooping petrol
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by ZombieTAMER: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Low IQ people who cannot produce anything should settle for Garri, Akpu, yam and any other food we can produce. If we can't produce rice then forget about eating rice. Stop talking like an entitled m-ron, and you can BLAME for Africa. Blame blame blame!

And There we have it...

But don't think the prices of garri.. Fufu.. Yam will remain the same..
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Mryacks: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Highesschief1:
When will people learn?

I tell you. They never learn. This is dangerous
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nomics: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
It baffles me how people engages in an unsafe act like this knowing the dangers associated with it.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
A single match flame and everyone and everything in that picture is toast.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Guyoo: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Unbelievable.......only a spark there and everyone around that tanker even miles away will burn to ashes, when will our people learn, is this really poverty or sheer stupidity and lack of value for one's life??..
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Ykc2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
nigeria is a time bomb waiting
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Ategberoson(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
I want to say police should be compelled to arrest those running to take leak and fallen fuel tank but I quickly remembered that policemen in mufti might even be among them

all hail Buhari the president of the federal republic of poverty and tribulation
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
royalair:
Death lurks around the corner

Well, it's Naija... Death doesn't just lurk around, he lives here.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Ategberoson(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
tiredoflife:
Poverty dey Yoruba land oh shocked
[/s]

I have advice you to stop holding phone whenever your mental provider is unavailable
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Klington: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
u11ae1013:
If we hear gbuam now, dey will start blaming buhari.

It baffles me when I see people scooping fuel with a 5litre container., should we call that poverty or stupidity

poverty and stupidity are inseparable.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by uvie66: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
u11ae1013:

It baffles me when I see people scooping fuel with a 5litre container., should we call that poverty or stupidity
poverty has really numbed peoples brain.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by donprinyo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hunger dey o
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by asahnwaKC: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
And no police or any force to chase them away like animals....ba wa ohhh....how much they want get..that's more valuable than their life..so sad cry
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by habsydiamond(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na poverty den dey call am where as na stupidity... When one is poor u gas to aspire to be rich ABI... In this case any scratch of fire everyone go roast like horse wey dey Nigeria coat of arm. Vegetable oil spill inside gutter some people dey pack am. No be poverty oo na stupidness.... We call it poverty because of the laziness embedded in us. We have land that is good for farming.. these people should go back to their villages and farm... Then poverty will reduce
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by stagger: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
All it takes is an errant ringing phone.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by fortran12: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pavarottii:
As I watch it sef... My heart is pounding... God please let nothing happen to them... Little and some of them know not what they are doing...

It will not be well be politicians, fake men of God and our stealing youths of this country...

See what hunger has caused, is there any light at the end of the tubbel for this country?
What do politicians and men of God have to do with people who chose to be stupid? Hunger is one thing but this is theft and stupidity all in one. God does not support thieves.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by webngnews: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Poverty looms
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Faseyi17: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
u11ae1013:

BOTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.