Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him (440 Views)

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him by linx123: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2019
President Buhari’s wife, Aisha Buhari has reacted to the interview granted by Fatima, daughter of Daura, who said the president’s wife attacked her inside the presidential villa.

In a video which trended on Friday, the president’s wife was seen speaking angrily and complaining about being denied access to her apartment. (Read here)

Fatima, who recorded the video, said she least expected Buhari’s wife to act in a violent manner.

But in another interview with BBC Hausa, Aisha reportedly confirmed that she was the one speaking in the video.

According to PREMIUM TIMES, she said she reacted angrily because she was denied access to parts of the villa by Daura and his family.

She said Daura’s family acted the way they did because Buhari had “sacked” them from the house.

She was quoted as saying Fatima recorded the video while laughing at and mocking her.

“I was the one in that video and this person you see standing at my back are my security personnel,” the first lady was quoted to have said.

“It was Fatima, the daughter of Mamman Daura that shot the video in front of my security and everybody there. She was actually recording the whole thing right in front of me and was laughing and mocking me.

“They did that.................https://janefblog.com/9783-2aisha-buhari-mamman-dauras-family-denied-me-access-because-buhari-sacked-him/

Re: Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him by Unbiased1: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
So that foolish man was employed by the president before?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2019

(1)

Abandoned Wife / Kogi State Election - Three Million Man March For Yahaya Bello's Re-election / EFCC Operatives Arrests EFCC Impersonator (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.