Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm (5991 Views)

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:

You can't stop people who don't like her from passing their opinion.

You've probably said worst about others but online and offline.don't come and preach just because its your so called queen on the chopping block.
And you can't stop people who loves her from passing their opinion...because that's how you behave offline you suddenly assume I do too grin
You called a Queen cheesy...is God not wonderful??

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
yes the odour is choking. grin
Pls do better than that...I believe in you even if you feel worthhlless within grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Say the truth you reach this barny for here?? Jealousy go kee this one grin
my own point is why are you pretending to be holy because its tacha.

Even if tacha is better looking.

Have you not said worse about your betters both online and offline.?
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

And you can't stop people who loves her from passing their opinion...because that's how you behave offline you suddenly assume I do too grin
You called a Queen cheesy...is God not wonderful??
yes queen of asslickers who can't say the truth because they like someone.
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
my own point is why are you pretending to be holy because its tacha.

Even if tacha is better looking.

Have you not said worse about your betters both online and offline.?
Am not pretending holy here guy..she served her sentence and realized her mistakes. You're the one pretending to be holy here...put yourself In her shoes bro..have you ever been accused and trolled??

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
yes queen of asslickers who can't say the truth because they like someone.
Say it again and this time don't cry grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tacha asslickers People will continue to point out the truth about tacha till thy kingdom come
Better realize it and accept it before you develop HBP. cool
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
but but but tacha has smelling body na.

I even overheard one funny Yoruba song about her. Is it not the same tacha?

For a Yoruba song about someone's body odour to be playing in south south.

The odour must be really bad.
The truth
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
why are you calling it body shaming. She is only being real just like Tacha na.
Your post makes no sense tongue.
Anyway run along. You have been noticed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Lesbian Soccer Player Chichi Igbo / Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Delivers Twins In London / Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.