Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Binomo Scam On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Binomo Scam On Instagram (15796 Views)

My Wife Was Scammed By Joy Binomo Investment / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binomo Scam On Instagram by naija2(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
A friend of mine was contacted by the people on the picture attached as an investment company. They duped her of all she has and are saying she can only get her money when she pays more. They are scammers with no iota of conscience. They are saying for she to get her money back, she should give them her Instagram password. Please who does that. They have also refused to pick their number of 08084056525. Scamming people and saying they are an investment company.

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by lyriclekidd(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dunno why people would fall for this shit tho..

1 Like

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by uzzyphilip(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Is through they are scammers.
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by Hoodbilonia: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol.
When there is the original app on playstore.
All u fake ass cryptos them.
If e no dey playstore wey u see legir comments ,better run.
Comments for playstore dey save ppl a lot
Binomo naija with a fake ass aboki non existing abj address

Men nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Like three different profiles have messaged me with this same binomo shit.

I can't fall for such.

Woman: Hello ma
Me: Hello
Woman: Have you heard of binomo investment?
Me: what is it all about?
Woman: Starts explaining trash( you give us your money, we expand it)
Me: How will you expand someone's money.
Woman: Its not fake ma, a trail will convince you.
Me: I'm not interested.

I wonder how people enjoy scamming others. Someone's sweat (someone's hard earned money).
You just wake up carry your God given brain and start calculating how much you'll gain from someone else's pain.

Assuming the security system in Nigeria is working without corruption, I have a lot of whistles I wish to blow. Pink,blue,red,yellow.......

Banking system itself is corrupt,nobody's info is safe. BVN repairers everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by Xisnin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
naija2:
A friend of mine was contacted by the people on the picture attached as an investment company. They duped her of all she has and are saying she can only get her money when she pays more. They are scammers with no iota of conscience. They are saying for she to get her money back, she should give them her Instagram password. Please who does that. They have also refused to pick their number of 08084056525. Scamming people and saying they are an investment company.
If your friend was truly scammed, let her petition EFCC.
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by LaraOSO: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
This account is a total SCAM❌❌❌
He has stopped picking my calls
She (supposed) texted me this morning on instagram about the investment, got the money then came up with a problem about the amount paid and that i would have to add to it to get my money out of the machine. Sent me the number of a so called manager and he/she keeps ending the call without refunding or responding.
This is the number - 07017075052
Instagram handle - queen_ayeesha_binomo

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by Jabioro: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
When you are looking for cheapest way to making money ...sorry will follow your mode
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by bmdmixer: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2020
ur friend is a slowpoke simple n straight forward slowpoke

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by dominique(f): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Flip cash has expired and they've moved to another one. When will dumb, gullible Nigerians realize that there is no easy money anywhere. Before you can "make money while you sleep", you must have invested a tangible amount of cash, time and efforts into the business. Scammers will continue to thrive as long as Nigerians refuse to have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by debradixon: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Normally when I browse the internet I search for web-sites that provide reliable information and so I found this site. Very often when I have been to this web site I've truly really liked the great content listed here. I will be certain to look for your next post.. Thanks for the fantastic post I am going to come back in the future. us phone number
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by greygoblings(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Binomo as a company is real. The problem is that these scamming idiots are using the company's name to scam unsuspecting victims. On the original Binomo platform, you trade by yourself and nobody trades for you. These fake guys have some level of success because they write "proudly muslim..." which makes some people fall for them as they think they can be trusted. AS A RULE, NEVER SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO MONEY DOUBLERS. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is a lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by mohit4sona: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Thank You! for exposing this scam. I am happy that I am aware of this fact now.

1 Like

Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by cojitey798: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
On this page you can read my interests, write something special. اعلانات جوجل
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by debradixon: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Satta Matka
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by obinnoka: 11:50am On May 04, 2020
good morning all.
who knows this woman mrs_oloriadebisi_binomo_trade
she's trying to scam me o, she hacked my friend's instagram account and was sending pictures of credit alerts.
how are we going to stop these guys from doing this to people?
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by flaskorvessle: 5:56am On May 21, 2020
Hey guys. So I've always had a hard time spotting real accounts from fakes on IG till I found this blog; Gad Marketing Solutions (GMS), on the web. They wrote this article; how to spot fake IG retailers which I think you should check out by clicking this link (https://gadmarketingsolutions.com.ng/latest/how-to-spot-fake-instagram-retailers/). Basically, I use the methods there to spot fake IG accounts in general not just for fake IG retailers. Also, if you still have a doubt about these Binomo investment people being scams or not. They have an article that changes that doubt to assurance. Y'all should check it out (https://gadmarketingsolutions.com.ng/latest/is-binomo-legit-or-no/). If I have a problem that is not yet addressed o their blog I contact them via social media
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by okikiosibodu(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
greygoblings:
Binomo as a company is real. The problem is that these scamming idiots are using the company's name to scam unsuspecting victims. On the original Binomo platform, you trade by yourself and nobody trades for you. These fake guys have some level of success because they write "proudly muslim..." which makes some people fall for them as they think they can be trusted. AS A RULE, NEVER SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO MONEY DOUBLERS. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is a lie.
Pls can you give more insight on how the real one works?
Re: Binomo Scam On Instagram by BinomoOfficial: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Pls can you give more insight on how the real one works?

Hello!

Binomo is a trading platform on which you can earn on rises or falls in currency exchange rates, stock prices and indices, commodities, and other assets. We designed the platform and are constantly expanding its capabilities to make trading a pleasant and profitable experience, regardless of the user's level of training.

Best regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi For Supplying Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.