Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter (89777 Views)

BINOMO INVESTMENT SCAM: Chat Transcript / My Wife Was Scammed By Joy Binomo Investment / Binomo Scam On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by patogist: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
According to the twitter user, a Binomo investment agent chatted him up, and demanded he invest in Agro investment package of his choice, so the Nigerian man Mr Valar played along with the scammer but the ending was savagery.

https://update9ja.com/the-moment-he-said-hello-i-knew-he-was-up-to-something/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by patogist: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by patogist: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by phelonrays: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
na so dem been dey disturbed me for IG..after I just blow dem up dem unfollow me immediately...gringrin
scammers every where.......

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by DaV8King(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Baba even spend N100 to catch the cruise

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
but... do people out there really fall for these nonsense scams?! i mean, what kind of slow/desperate person would fall for that?!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
but... do people out there really fall for these nonsense scams?! i mean, what kind of slow/desperate person would fall for that?!
Yes people do..
With packaging and time you sef will fall for it “IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY” no be all this direct go-straight to the point street boys wey no know how to package well..

Anyways be warned and be wise to the best you can!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by IvarTheTerrible: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by DBossNG(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Hier(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oooh, so hello is the magic word, that girl will die today grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Wasky101: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cool
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Bbbwings: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stupid efcc no go track frank down now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Barcelona akuola Man U ihe tinker kuru pan. cheesy

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by calddon(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
And you had to send 100naira? You still fell for the scam in my opinion.
Even the data lost during the chat makes you a victim in my opinion angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by samuelchimmy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
op can we now say the scammer succeeded in scamming you of 100 recharge card,las las the hustle still pay grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Investmentfreak: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op you are rich o
You mean you just gave him 100 naira like that grin

1 Like

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by eyeview: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
I always tell people; if the scheme is that profitable, the person won't waste his credit or data to share it with you a total stranger. He will share with His family members and hopefully close friends, not total stranger like you.
If I get a free scheme that will pay me ×3, I will be busy multiplying my own money in it than looking for strangers to convince.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Earthquake3: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Waste of 100 naira

2 Likes

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by audujosh(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
guy man don jam wall!

2 Likes

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by bujebudanu1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
The same Egypt air scam
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin Scammers everywhere, looking for how to dupe people undecided

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by kamez(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
I Don vex say u even send 100naira.....

but some people are really idle ooo...why waste all that time chatting with the guy when u already know that he is a scammer......

if na me, once he mentions the binary bla bla bla. the only response he will get from me is "May Thunder from Azerbaijan fire u and ur entire generation "

No time to waste time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by ELgordo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
ovoko! hunter hunted! lolz
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by pansophist(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol, Many write me often. From their English proficiency, format, and even using free domain like gmail, I knew straight away they are dumb criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by teemyte: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bad market
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by simols(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
You still lost 152 naira bro, you for no give him money at all and curse his generation

2 Likes

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.