Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother (672 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by importantperson: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
My elder brother was coming back from NYSC Camp in port harcourt, when they Got to Abuja road, Fulani herdsmen dress in army uniform attack and rob them. They took away his bag containing all his credentials, his wallet containing his I'D cards and ATM cards, with the money he had on him. And even his very first *alawee*. The Herdsmen robbed everyone in the bus including the driver.
Thank God No body was killed, kidnapped or hurt.
Even though they cleared everything in his account. The account is empty.

He was lucky to throw his phone under the car that was the only thing he was left with.

Please people, be careful this guys are REAL. They dress like soldiers and they are fully armed also, be careful this guys are REAL. They dress like soldiers and they are fully armed also.

I wonder where they got the army uniform from, the security in this country is messed up. May God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by sweetonugbu: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
No comment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by importantperson: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No comment

Why?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by sweetonugbu: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
importantperson:

Why?
are you not living in Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by importantperson: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
sweetonugbu:
are you not living in Nigeria?

Is that why we should keep mute? It becoming too much
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by sweetonugbu: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
importantperson:

Is that why we should keep mute? It becoming too much
that is not what I mean
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by importantperson: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
sweetonugbu:
that is not what I mean

What do you mean please?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by sweetonugbu: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
importantperson:

What do you mean please?
are you ready for change,do you have what it takes to start a revolution ?.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by importantperson: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
sweetonugbu:
are you ready for change,do you have what it takes to start a revolution ?.

Yes, ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by sweetonugbu: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
importantperson:

Yes, ?
ok,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Dressed Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother by Passionate888: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Maybe he even campaigned and voted for change...

(1) (Reply)

WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! / SARS Allegedly Kill Widow’s Son Profiled As A Yahoo Boy In Delta / Lady Lands In Police Custody After Fleeing With Lover’s N950k Mistakenly Sent To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.