Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful (47063 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by PSVITA(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Smooth278:

Hi, you need to edit your write up to correct some obvious deficiencies... 'I am' instead of 'am'

Is it institute of ...... Economic? Does not sound right check it up...

I have certificate with ...... Maybe a plural might be better or rephrase the sentence...

All the best

Thank you sir
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by kelly72: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
PSVITA:
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Am Eweninke Emeka Rafael a 2:1 graduate of Social Studies,.. EBSU
I have certificate with the following bodies

* HSSE certification 1-3 ( Health Safety Security and Environment)
*Certificate of Proficiency in Administrative Support
*Institute of Chartered Economic of Nigeria
*Certificate of Proficiency in Human Management

Am also a member of the following professional bodies

*Member, Institute of Charted Economic of Nigeria
*Member, Institute Of Safety and Risk Management ( IIRSM)
Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR)
*Member Industrial Institute of Safety and Security of Nigeria (ISSN)

Note: Am through with NYSC
Even if it is teaching ( Government, Social Studies, Civic Education, C. R. S etc)

Kindly contact me with this: 08079970070
Even if it's am advised I will appreciate

You have no job and that is never a reason to be depressed or suicidal. Have you tried pig farming, poultry, snail farming etc?

Until Nigeria changes into a country with proper institutions and inclusive economy, those who place reliance on certificates rather than sabificates will continue to send out S.O.S messages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by 2sexycom(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Orjioorji:
shut up boy.
he was being sarcastic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Orjioorji(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
2sexycom:
he was being sarcastic grin
OK my apology
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by IceColdVeins(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
With all these qualifications of yours, I believe you are an intelligent chap.
myjobmag.com jobzilla.ng are sites you can get good paying jobs
You may watch out for banks, fmcg and multinational companies there vacancies are always loud.
I myself got my present job at one of those sites listed above
PSVITA:

Am 26 years old sir!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by PSVITA(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
kelly72:

You have no job and that is never a reason to be depressed or suicidal. Have you tried pig farming, poultry, snail farming etc?

Until Nigeria changes into a country with proper institutions and inclusive economy, those who place reliance on certificates rather than sabificates will continue to send out S.O.S messages.

You talk sense! The pig farming, poultry, small farming, requires capital, And I don't have
any money , non anyone to sponsor me.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by PSVITA(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
IceColdVeins:
With all these qualifications of yours, I believe you are an intelligent chap.
myjobmag.com jobzilla.ng are sites you can get good paying jobs
You may watch out for banks, fmcg and multinational companies there vacancies are always loud.
I myself got my present job at one of those sites listed above

Thanks for the advice!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by blazebaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
So bad nigerian is been ruled by clowns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by IceColdVeins(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
You know age they say is just figures but in Nigerian labour market, age is inversely proportional to marketability
nobodytestme:

And if I can ask politely, what does his age have to do with finding him a job..

I just want to know please
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by IceColdVeins(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
From this moment till december, you'll see quite a number of vacancies (management/graduate trainees) cos at this period companies will want to recruit for 2020 entry level programmes, make all Nigerian jobsites your top priority from now till Decemeber. Apply and apply and apply and keep applying...thats the madness Nigerian labour market demands and you must give it to them.
On a last note, start working on your communication skills and most especially job aptitude/cognitive tests.
Trust me if you can adhere to all these above with endless prayers, you'll be smiling in by the beginning of next year God willing
PSVITA:

Thanks for the advice!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by firstolalekan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by ihitenansa: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Your illiteracy is on exhibition.

Osinbajo was elected in.

To remove him you will need constitutional procedures.

Mamman was not elected, not even appointed. He is a guest of the President and his family.
so with all your kati kati kati for nairaland u no fit detect simple sarcasm. I dey shame for you.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Abagworo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
There will come a point Nigerians will demand for Buhari's resignation. Most of us that supported him twice were not satisfied with his first outing but I pray we don't regret his 2nd outing.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Cyberterror: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mamman Daura is part and parcel of the first family and is entitled to live in the presidential palace. What's the noise really about?
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Fretchy: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
YorubaKing:

IPOB Pigs.. We sabi dem... grin
dont be an id**t.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by donkci: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think you must be Stupid to say this on this platform

Osagyefo98:
If there is anybody to leave Aso rock, It should be Osibanjo and his families.

For Christ sake Osibanjo has no single work he is doing inside aso rock....what is he still doing there?

He should move over to Abuja town and allow those who has work at hand to see space in discharging their duties.

Mamman Daura has loads of work and files to always attend to.....Which one do Osibanjo has to attend daily?

He can't be there occupying space while workers in aso Villa quarrels for space..

He should move to town and can attend public seminars from there or any work the president assigned to him.

I like been fair and just.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by galaxy2020(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Stop writing bullshit...
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by truthstands20: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Daura and Kyari are the president and VP of Nigeria. Whether you believe it or not, that's the fact.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by truthstands20: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Big shame!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Olowola2: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

For Christ sake Osibanjo has no single work he is doing inside aso rock....what is he still doing there?

He should move over to Abuja town and allow those who has work at hand to see space in discharging their duties.

Mamman Daura has loads of work and files to always attend to.....Which one do Osibanjo has to attend daily?

He can't be there occupying space while workers in aso Villa quarrels for space..

He should move to town and can attend public seminars from there or any work the president assigned to him.

Smoker Are Liable To Die Young Bro
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
post=83164750:

Who is this one screaming, wailing, shouting and hyperventilating this evening?!

Softly, Softly Nwanne!
Hypertension is real!

Wow, Guys please take it easy on the wailer biko.
Osagye, you see what you have brought to yourself and your people this evening, ndooo! cheesy

END OF THREAD!

Just in case you can't decipher, the monicker Osagye aka Osagie is not and can NEVER BE IGBO!
Careful, before you all choke on your hate on NDIGBO!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Beat123(f): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aso rock don turn to aboki quarters

It’s stinks!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Insectkiller: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
The evil men does, lives after them...

We are watching as d whole drama unfolds..
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by ernieboy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cyberterror:
Mamman Daura is part and parcel of the first family and is entitled to live in the presidential palace. What's the noise really about?
he is not part of the first family. that appellation, anywhere in the world, refers to the president and his immediate nuclear family, any other relative cannot claim it.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sholaco:
Afenifere should go and bury their head in shame, you that collected money and killed your own brother in the same aso rock, are u people not more than shameful element to the society
MKO or Bola Ige?
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by fintol: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2019
nobodytestme:

It’s obvious you didn’t get the sarcasm in that post , did you??,

Ok seems you are a Hailer ..,

We have 3 types of Nairalanders, Hailers and Wailers, and others wey just come read

ok, you belong to the first ..
you forget Asslickers.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Yujin(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Dpharisee:
Now we know why Aisha called on Nigerian men to wake and not allow a few people to control the destiny of Nigeria.
The man I heard was trying to arrange a new wife for Buhari. He and Abba Kyari are the key power brokers in Nigeria and not Buhari
Lol. It beats my imagination as to how millions of people will fail to see a clear sign of the power vacuum in Asorock. How can another man without any official position become so powerful as to suggest that he wants to get another wife for a whole president? For such to be possible, one of these is at play in Asorock.
1. Buhari must have lost his mind and have no mental capacity to make personal decisions let alone that of a whole entity.
2. Buhari must have been boxed to a corner with heavy blackmail which will require him to become a puppet as to have an unelected man control the affairs of the presidency without raising an alarm.
3. Buhari must have been dead and was replaced by another person- a lookalike that people could hardly distinguish. Definitely, the lookalike will be at the whims and caprice of his contractors because he's just an actor.
This last one is what IPOB has been shouting about all over the world yet the people of Nigeria remain in a deep coma. The second one is what Aisha Buhari(wife of the president) openly said but it still fell on deaf ears. The recent happenings involving Aisha within presidential quarters with a video confirms that the elected man is no longer control of the villa. Which ever is the case here, a sensible citizenry should have revolted but Nigeria has defied all predictions. See how the vice president and the wife of the president is been humiliated by an unelected man yet those who voted for Buhari have remained mute. Tufiakwa!
The danger such a hijack portends is without measure in that the hijackers are not accountable to anyone. So they can do as they wish and steal as much as they want. Today, Nigeria is more indebted than it has ever been and the economy is at it's worst. Suicide plus the unemployment rate has been at their highest. Insecurity has worsened yet the people still remain docile. I wonder what it will cause to see an uprising to challenge such impunity. Little wonder why serious countries and multinational corporations are doing big businesses with either Ghana, Kenya or South Africa because they've seen Nigeria for what she really is. What a shame!
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Butoneday2(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You have spoken well bro. Tell the Afonjas.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2019
You Asked For Next Level So AFONJAS Enjoy Your Next Devil Ok
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Dabson360: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by kinguwem: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dpharisee:
Now we know why Aisha called on Nigerian men to wake and not allow a few people to control the destiny of Nigeria.
The man I heard was trying to arrange a new wife for Buhari. He and Abba Kyari are the key power brokers in Nigeria and not Buhari
Where was Afenifere doing the elections. Medicine after death. Why are they crying wolf now? They have not lived up to their expectation.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Yusman316(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ikem11:

You talk like a child.. You should go read constitution before opening your mouth oozing trash.

Only if u have any reason left in you at least you should have known that as a head of a State the law demands that who ever holds that office personal residence should be provided with adequate protection ( which people like that duara of a man suppose be living if the president felt his siblings should be close to him)

By law only president, wife and kids suppose live in the villa with his vice and family.

I just don't know what to say honestly
Instead of this long story, u should have quoted the part of the constitution that said, the president is not allowed to ask anyone to stay in the presidential Villa outside his wife n kids. Or maybe u didn't get the part where Mamman Daura is part of the President's extended family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.