Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months (15547 Views)

COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Premiumwriter: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Closing border to stop smuggling of goods you don't produce at home is stupidity.

Charging high tariff on all goods you don't produce or have alternative for is extended stupidity.

Having interest rate as high as 35% and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity.

Paying 12% or more interest on treasury bills and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity multiply by insanity.

Why should I invest my 1 billion Naira in agricultural sector when I can get 120 million profits on it by just fixing it in the bank for few months?
Why should I create job when i can get 15% profit with a mere phone call or 100% from forex trade?

Increasing tax, introducing toll, taxing cash deposit and withdrawal are directly opposite of incentive to produce.

Who will invest his hard earn money in a country where government don't obey her own rules and court orders

If you wake up today and still think Nigeria is on her path to greatness, you are probably sick or mentally not ok.
get 100% return from forex

Some of you will just be carrying out useless analysis in your head.

Go and invest in forex, when you get the 100% return come and testify.

For your info, Nigeria produce rice, vegetable oil and others?

And where are you getting the N1 billion to invest in agriculture from or sit in your bank? Even if you have it, you're just 1 in over 140 million who don't have up to a million, so it's better they invest in agriculture.

Closing the border is the best solution. Our border has been growing our neighbouring countries and destroying ours.

It's time we reverse the situation

1 Like

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by 9ja4live: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Closing border to stop smuggling of goods you don't produce at home is stupidity.

Charging high tariff on all goods you don't produce or have alternative for is extended stupidity.

Having interest rate as high as 35% and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity.

Paying 12% or more interest on treasury bills and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity multiply by insanity.

Why should I invest my 1 billion Naira in agricultural sector when I can get 120 million profits on it by just fixing it in the bank for few months?
Why should I create job when i can get 15% profit with a mere phone call or 100% from forex trade?

Increasing tax, introducing toll, taxing cash deposit and withdrawal are directly opposite of incentive to produce.

Who will invest his hard earn money in a country where government don't obey her own rules and court orders

If you wake up today and still think Nigeria is on her path to greatness, you are probably sick or mentally not ok.

You get sènse
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Please boss which platform do you use mobile phone to gain 15% interest and can i learn more from forex trading from you
Scandinavian02:

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by ndukwejoe(m): 2:42am On Oct 16, 2019
smat101:

All of you I quoted are as clueless as your leader..

let's break it down to your Families...
Imagine stopping your children from eating food from your brothers house meanwhile there is no food in your own house...Is it fair
Oga this your analogy is fallacious.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Scandinavian02: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2019
winnah:

Ur very stupid for this senseless post.

Really? I thought you were going to engage me in a thought-provoking debate? All you do is sit behind your screen and form an ultimate in machismo.

All you have in your head is sawdust!
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Techsunny: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Buhari is mad, look how those fools hailing him.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Nigeriadondie: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
baby124:
Immigration needs to do more. They are the laziest department in government today. Whether ECOWAS or not. Every foreigner should be documented.
Are all citizens living in the country documented?
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Closing border in a country that is not sufficient in production and does not produce even common toothpick is bad.. When will Buhari get sense?... speaking about goods importation ban undecided

It's high time you started cutting broom if u no see toothpick

Am not a fan of Buhari but support him on border closure
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by AlphLukau: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2019
IF SA Slap una now , una go start preaching Sermons oooooo
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by sparko1(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Scandinavian02:

You should send in your email and details so we can open a go find sense account for you!

Do you read what you post? and somehow you concluded with "Nigeria can't be great!", so why are you telling us all that crap if you already think its pointless, oh! let me guess you want to tell us how great you are at statistics, guess what, you are not, you have no clue what any of those figure means, you just heard them from one of the beer parlor and you think its great to say it online, maybe you think you will look smart! oh no! you just look stupid!

The time for bashing the president is over, get to work, stop expecting free things, the government is not your mom and dad!
Even if they give you a portion of land to call your country you will mess up, you know why? You have no clue! So stop ranting, nobody care!
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by saintkash(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Closing border in a country that is not sufficient in production and does not produce even common toothpick is bad.. When will Buhari get sense?... speaking about goods importation ban undecided

When will you get sense?
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by delishpot: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Closing the borders is a good thing if adequate measures are taken or are planned to be implemented ASAP. I will implore the FG to provide a safe society with at least constant supply of electricity as these would reduce cost for those willing to go into investing in business. Indirectly low cost of production will most cases mean reduction in price for the customer. If the environment can not support inside growth, closing the border will only increase scarcity which would skyrocket prices
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by mikron(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kudos to the govt God bless Nigeria
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by nwanyionitsha: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nyamiri:

What do you know?

The MD of Samsung in Nigeria who is a South Korean was deported right from the National Assembly. He went there for a public hearing when they discovered discrepancies in his travel docs.

Most of you are not exposed.
It was North Korea they wrote not South Korea.
You are the one who isn't exposed.
North Korea is different from South Korea.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by obama30: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2019
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/borders-fg-refuses-entry-for-1111-irregular-migrants-in-2-months.html

what about the foreign fulanis, hope they have Mali and Chadian passport
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Mizwisdom(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
At this rate foreigners will be humble by force, they'll beg for our visas, I like this.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Scandinavian02: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
sparko1:

You should send in your email and details so we can open a go find sense account for you!

Do you read what you post? and somehow you concluded with "Nigeria can't be great!", so why are you telling us all that crap if you already think its pointless, oh! let me guess you want to tell us how great you are at statistics, guess what, you are not, you have no clue what any of those figure means, you just heard them from one of the beer parlor and you think its great to say it online, maybe you think you will look smart! oh no! you just look stupid!

The time for bashing the president is over, get to work, stop expecting free things, the government is not your mom and dad!
Even if they give you a portion of land to call your country you will mess up, you know why? You have no clue! So stop ranting, nobody care!

You haven't said anything that can be debated here.

you only came in here to make a hell of noise.

These are the kind of senseless people supporting the lifeless president.

So much for intelligence!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos BRT Operator Plans Upward Review Of Fares / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.