Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months (15566 Views)

COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Mulatta(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
North Korea, now this news is fake
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by vaxx2: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/borders-fg-refuses-entry-for-1111-irregular-migrants-in-2-months.html
This is just a bogus news. despite the banning. movement of goods and people still continue. Nigeria is way corrupt than what buhari may think. buhari only create jobs for the lazy youth living in borders town and more avenue for illegal money for both both police and custom on the same road. Anybody living in idiroko can testify......

1 Like

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by ndukwejoe(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Closing border in a country that is not sufficient in production and does not produce even common toothpick is bad.. When will Buhari get sense?... speaking about goods importation ban undecided
I disagree with you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Madibah(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Only God can your give buhari new one
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by zeromeridian: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
lies
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by lastmessenger: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Closing border to stop smuggling of goods you don't produce at home is stupidity.

Charging high tariff on all goods you don't produce or have alternative for is extended stupidity.

Having interest rate as high as 35% and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity.

Paying 12% or more interest on treasury bills and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity multiply by insanity.

Why should I invest my 1 billion Naira in agricultural sector when I can get 120 million profits on it by just fixing it in the bank for few months?
Why should I create job when i can get 15% profit with a mere phone call or 100% from forex trade?

Increasing tax, introducing toll, taxing cash deposit and withdrawal are directly opposite of incentive to produce.

Who will invest his hard earn money in a country where government don't obey her own rules and court orders

If you wake up today and still think Nigeria is on her path to greatness, you are probably sick or mentally not ok.
you nailed it bro. To encourage local production, first you have to cut down on interest rate so that people can have access to loans needed for them to engage in production.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by GGirll: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm sure they are not cows or fulanis lol
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by VirginSearcher(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
ndukwejoe:
I disagree with you sir.

why? give reasons
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by ikorodureporta: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
people wey don pass another place enter
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by ajl: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Closing border in a country that is not sufficient in production and does not produce even common toothpick is bad.. When will Buhari get sense?... speaking about goods importation ban undecided

No, people like you are the bad ones when it come to this border issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by skedman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
it is you that need sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by mycar: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
I like this, at least, there has been some sort of tranquility in the land.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Iamsammy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Madibah:
Buhari can't cannot people working on the their lifetime work ownership payment of them thiee they career at first with foremost
bros speak English na, must u always type in ur dialect?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Commentor: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
vaxx2:
This is just a bogus news. despite the banning. movement of goods and people still continue. Nigeria is way corrupt than what buhari may think. buhari only create jobs for the lazy youth living in borders town and more avenue for illegal money for both both police and custom on the same road. Anybody living in idiroko can testify......

So the pictures of the trailers unable to pass through are fake?

4 Likes

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
ManirBK:
GOD BLESS BABA BUBU
Are you mad?
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Ilochukwuka: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Just shot up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by achikolo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

So the pictures of the trailers unable to pass through are fake?
[/s]
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by spokesboy: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Closing border to stop smuggling of goods you don't produce at home is stupidity.

Charging high tariff on all goods you don't produce or have alternative for is extended stupidity.

Having interest rate as high as 35% and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity.

Paying 12% or more interest on treasury bills and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity multiply by insanity.

Why should I invest my 1 billion Naira in agricultural sector when I can get 120 million profits on it by just fixing it in the bank for few months?
Why should I create job when i can get 15% profit with a mere phone call or 100% from forex trade?

Increasing tax, introducing toll, taxing cash deposit and withdrawal are directly opposite of incentive to produce.

Who will invest his hard earn money in a country where government don't obey her own rules and court orders

If you wake up today and still think Nigeria is on her path to greatness, you are probably sick or mentally not ok.
Please tell the mumus hailing the clueless government. They are paying #25,000 for a #9,000 bag of rice and still saying this is the best decision ever. I am waiting to hear their mumu comments by Christmas when a bag of rice will sell for #50,000 and a kilo of turkey for #5,000.
Many of them will soak garri and honey beans to usher in the New Year. You will all learn sense well well.... we dey watch una.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by achikolo(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Why not produce toothpicks and become wealthy?

Dem dey forbid wealth for your family?
[/s]
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by oluemmakay(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Now I see the hidden reasons behind South Korea donation to the Nigeria Custom.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Madibah:
Buhari can't cannot people working on the their lifetime work ownership payment of them thiee they career at first with foremost

What tha fu*ckkk.. Chairman na mandarin abi na Italian language be this... undecided lipsrsealed

Am having severe headache for attempting it once embarassed

1 Like

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by farem: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:

NO Country in the world can survive the economic catastrophe that accompanies the magnitude of smuggling and senseless importation into the Nigerian soil.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by kings09(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Cc , simplyleo, n co zombies
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by winnah(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ur very stupid for this senseless post.

Scandinavian02:

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Senigentle(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
100% in support of Buhari for this....
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by smat101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
suffering us for nothing How can you ban importation of a product when you've not provided a conducive environment to produce the product in question. More also is the fact that our locally made product is more expensive than these imported products even after they have paid custom duties ( I don't get)
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
VirginSearcher:
. YES THINGS ARE HARD WE AGREE, THE BORDER MUST REMAIN CLOSE UNTIL ALL OUR SENSES RETURNS. NIGERIA IS NOT A DUMPING GROUND FOR ANY COUNTRY. I TOOK TIME AND WENT TO THE MARKET AND DISCOVERED THAT 90% OF RICE IN THE MARKET HERE IN THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA ARE ALL NIGERIA GROWN RICE. BUBU, MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS SINGULAR DECISION . ANY RICE SELLER WHO NOW TELL YOU THAT THIS OR THAT RICE IS A FOREIGN RICE IS DECEIVING YOU, RATHER THE SO CALLED FOREIGN RICE IS A NIGERIAN GROWN AND RE-BAGGED RICE. BUBU, CHUKWUGOZIEGI SIR.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by smat101(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
ndukwejoe:
I disagree with you sir.

skedman:
Ilochukwuka:

Just shot up
skedman:
All of you I quoted are as clueless as your leader..

let's break it down to your Families...
Imagine stopping your children from eating food from your brothers house meanwhile there is no food in your own house...Is it fair
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by Nyamiri: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is a bloody lie.

What do you know?

The MD of Samsung in Nigeria who is a South Korean was deported right from the National Assembly. He went there for a public hearing when they discovered discrepancies in his travel docs.

Most of you are not exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by superlanny(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Commentor:

Why not produce toothpicks and become wealthy?

Dem dey forbid wealth for your family?
baba wetin you do achikoolo, the dude mean you o.
Re: Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months by shugabasbn: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Una dey deceive una self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross The Highways & Pay N50,000: Use Pedestrian Bridges Instead - Lagos Govt / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports / UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.