Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone (4372 Views)

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do / FIRS Job Alert / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by ahiboilandgas: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
nanaman:
To be candid, we all want a better Nigeria, but it's obvious that some set of people have plans and plan for their region. In as much as morality comes into this, it's also sacrosanct to face the reality especially we youths. We have failed to hold our leaders responsible, they sold ethnic bigotry to us, we adopted it and here we are calling for their heads. Who then is the hypocrite.?

If all would say the truth, who amongst us would get such an offer and speak up against such back recruitment or reject it.? I am bold to say, only 1 out of 1M will try such in the present generation. It is only online you call spade a spade but in reality, baba God don pick your call.

Believe me, if we fail to unite and stand firm, do what we say, hold our leaders responsible, and fight for a better Nigeria, there is no way forward or a bright future. The Northerners are reading Nigeria's future, they are planning towards it. Go to any parastatal in Abj, they have the highest number of workers. If you need a FG job, learn how to speak hausa fluently or have a close hausa friend that is ready to assist. It would not be too long before you secure a job. We Southerners rarely help ourselves, we so much believe in wealth and show off.

They (Northerners) say they would rule Nigeria for the next 100yrs,do you think it's a fluke? NO. They are speaking the truth. If we want leadership, we must beg them. They have the highest number in every force, they are the most populous, and they understand Nigeria's politics than any other region.

Let's stop lying to ourselves and face the reality. We are all hypocrites.
let have the statistic....according to nbs imo state have the highest number of civil servants in federal service
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by nanaman(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
let have the statistic....according to nbs imo state have the highest number of civil servants in federal service

Will try and lay my hands on it. However, my assertion is based on the three major ethnic groups and not state by state.
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by ahiboilandgas: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
nanaman:

Will try and lay my hands on it. However, my assertion is based on the three major ethnic groups and not state by state.
wrong u can't determine that cos north have several ethnic group over 200 all speaking and dress up as hausa ....a kanuri , berom, Jukun ,babur tangali are all seen a hausa/ northerners....to get you stat right have the identity of each tribe then we have the figure
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by nanaman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
wrong u can't determine that cos north have several ethnic group over 200 all speaking and dress up as hausa ....a kanuri , berom, Jukun ,babur tangali are all seen a hausa/ northerners....to get you stat right have the identity of each tribe then we have the figure

I meant regions and not ethnic groups bro.
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by mashad(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
teadrake:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this pathetic submission. People like you are the reason why this country is still stagnant. How can you justify the fact that someone accrued a job that was supposed to be for every region into a particular set of people. Are you aware that those slot aremeant to be distributed equally amongst states down to the local government. Do the math,if SP can get 26 people on board... I leave you to the rest.

So painful ur acclaimed logical thinking is archaic and so diluted...if every member of the house thrive to empower or secure employment for its own people,wouldn't that be a monumental phenomenon
Mind you, he was able to fix 26 out of more than a thousand in this same zone that are still jobless.....Are we now meant to condemn such humanitarian act because of the negligence and carefree attitude exhibited by other senate member who are less concerned about those they are representing...Well, I did not only respond to you,but for the sake of others to see how conventionally shallow your brain box is...
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by teadrake(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
mashad:

So painful ur acclaimed logical thinking is archaic and so diluted...if every member of the house thrive to empower or secure employment for its own people,wouldn't that be a monumental phenomenon
Mind you, he was able to fix 26 out of more than a thousand in this same zone that are still jobless.....Are we now meant to condemn such humanitarian act because of the negligence and carefree attitude exhibited by other senate member who are less concerned about those they are representing...Well, I did not only respond to you,but for the sake of others to see how conventionally shallow your brain box is...
I could have responded your last statement with similar insult which you traded. However, I'll try to be better than you by ignoring it.
Having said that,no point in contending issue with you again as you've clearly demonstrated which side you're on...the side of nepotism and shallow minded individual.
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by mashad(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
teadrake:

I could have responded your last statement with similar insult which you traded. However, I'll try to be better than you by ignoring it.
Having said that,no point in contending issue with you again as you've clearly demonstrated which side you're on...the side of nepotism and shallow minded individual.

Nepotic you say? Do you really know what context that word stongly affiliate with...Oh ! my !!....I ll pass at this junction.
Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by Fedrams: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2019
North is not like other tribe, it's in there DNA to help themselves. I remember some years back when I was about to finished my nysc, my dad met one nnpc GMD who happened to come from my place. He assured that wen am tru wt my nysc we shld call him. It took us a year after my service bf we cld see him. It was one Sunday morning we got to his house and my dad said this is my son I told you about pls help me. And he said sir its not easy to get a job, go and do your second degree and I will pay for the first year, My hearth skip as if the end has come. And that was the last time i saw him before he end his tenure, he never help anyone from his village. That's south west for you. Every tribe have such opportunity so the north are doing wot they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2019
grin grin

You guys never see anything, some northern senators & reps buy slots from their colleagues with millions of naira. This is apart from the ones that gets allocated to them.

The funny thing is, they don't actually eat up those slots by themselves & relatives. they transfer some to the grassroots.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by Reader530(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Rafiq2:
grin grin

You guys never see anything, some northern senators & reps buy slots from their colleagues with millions of naira. This is apart from the ones that gets allocated to them.

The funny thing is, they don't actually eat up those slots by themselves & relatives. they transfer some to the grassroots.
True talk

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by makonko(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by Jackiestan: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
makonko:
I don't think there's news here. Ahmad Lawan has been securing jobs to his constituents since he became a senator. Other senators should emulate him.

Simple. I transported myself from Port Harcourt to Abuja to meet with my senator. After tracing him to his house I met with him and he asked me to bring a whooping ten copies of my CV which I did. He dashed me 5k and I left. Till date nothing. Will he say he didn't or hasn't been hearing of such employments? Congrats to those who got the employment kudos to The senator

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone by greatermax77(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGRsenate:

Mr i know it and I’m talking, give us an example
I don't bandy words with kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Breaking News / Mantrac Aptitude Test / Need An Abuja Driving Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.