Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs (31775 Views)

Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Omoadeh6: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebab:
Cool... for the past ten years I have not been able to comment first but thank God for today... I comment first... I have achieved a lot by doing this. Thank you fans and Nairaland abeg follow me on IG @flexkoncept
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by B2joa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Haaaa na see finish motors ooo.

chips and cameras everywhere

monitoring spirit that wil off your system from the other side when they need to trasport from that side

wel if you known you know
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by atomicdele(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
amiibaby:
Ok I hope no hidden motive

Hi pretty!
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by achikolo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83169607:

No, na staff truck!
[/s]
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by achikolo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83169617:

Person papa?!
Na wa for una for dis side o.
Sho!
[/s]
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Good one
Well done to the Space Bookers Association

You are one of them.

Who commented J?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Nevergree: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
post=83169617:

Person papa?!
Na wa for una for dis side o.
Sho!

I'm looking for the best possible way to silent you.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
abeg , how i go take get south korea passport
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by SamOyovwi: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Am one of them o
Seriousness:

You are one of them.

Who commented J?
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by mozona(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
i hope say dem no go sell am.
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by achikolo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
We need 3d scanners
[/s]
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Olami112: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Let them be careful, I don't trust them. They might have put bug

1 Like

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by naijadrivablog: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
post=83169607:
No, na staff truck!
For the likes, eh? LizB
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by edward1984(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
I believe that country is secretly been sold
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Cousin9999: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fuckthamods:
To move to south korea no go bad o.. Since they are this caring to Nigeria.

They're hyper nationalist and racist. They don't even like their diaspora.

They can't keep foreigners long-term even with high pay because they suck so much.

Their own people hate being in Korea, even millionaires and celebrities. They're probably the only country I've ever heard of where its richest and most celebrated are always committing s_________.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Cousin9999: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olami112:
Let them be careful, I don't trust them. They might have put bug

I'd say the vehicles are full of bugs, cameras, and tracking devices.
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Fuckthamods: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cousin9999:

They can't keep foreigners long-term even with high pay because they suck so much.
Wow.. This is new
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by paltielx: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Advertising the new bus wey go replace coaster
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Cousin9999: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Innoson buses >
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by mujiboy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
What is with us and South Korea this days self
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by mekuxiani(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
amiibaby:
nothing is free even in freetown
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by uuzba(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kevinsamba:
Who is that pretty lady by son-heung-mins side
Sang Fing Ping!
I know her. We went to same school
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Gtuns(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
LONGPREEK:
so you have been so jobless for a whooping 2 years?

You are mean grin
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Banmeallday: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Everyone donating to the Nigger FG as if the FG ain’t doing anything...
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
well that is sun sön süin with the scissors flanked by
...Others....

well....me I don't trust this people like that some wan kin thing fit they the bus o...
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Isoduwa(m): 2:24am On Oct 16, 2019
saucemanny:

Carry u go school!!!

Nigga please
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Fallenhunter: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Cousin9999:

Their own people hate being in Korea, even millionaires and celebrities. They're probably the only country I've ever heard of where its richest and most celebrated are always committing s_________.

Literally none of that is true. They're one of the only Asian countries that took refugees and because south Korea is a majority Christian country they're more open to foreigners. Most Koreans I've met like being in Korea and I haven't heard of their richest or most celebrated committing suicide.
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Seunnzy(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope those vehicles didn't come with spying devices
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by tunary(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2019
amiibaby:
Nothing is ever free in this world. even to make heaven is not free
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by ddeola: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
No toasting ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Cousin9999: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can research anything I have to say about those people and you'll find it's true.

Even white people who go to their country experience racism and bizarre behavior, like when Korean men think every white woman in the country is a Russian prostitute and sexually harass them no matter what they say or what they're wearing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja / El-Rufai, Oshiomole, Mattawale & Lalong Meets With Tinubu In Abuja / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.