Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Attention All Progressives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention All Progressives (1062 Views)

Gunmen Exchange Fire In Osun All Progressives Congress Election, Two Injured / All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention All Progressives by NapoIeon6: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
omenka:
I wonder if they think they deceive anyone with that bullshit. They think our minds operate like theirs which is to hate everything we like and like everything we dislike.

Let them love her, we love her even more. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
bloody claptrap
Re: Attention All Progressives by Nwadiuto247: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
omenka:
Good evening.

I have sat at the sidelines quietly watching the latest Aso Rock power play unfold and must say I've found some progressives unwittingly falling for the tricks of the enemy.

We have forgotten all too soon the CARDINAL OBJECTIVE of pdp and her supporters is to SEE THE DOWNFALL OF BUHARI, APC, TINUBU and ALL THEIR ASSOCIATES. It doesn't matter who you are, as far as you are seen overtly or covertly supporting or sympathizing with APC, they want your head on a spike!

Now, look at the role call of all the later day Aisha supporters:

1. PDP
2. Apostle Suleman
3. PDP Nairaland

I am sure it is only a matter of time before CAN joins in. They are simply too shy to at this juncture.

Now, make no mistakes about it, their end game is to see to the polarization of APC support base and the destruction of the presidency. For what it's worth, NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CARE OF AISHA BURNS IN HELL, they simply want to see the rift in Aso Rock fester without let.

Remember, these are the same people that dragged the lady for wearing an expensive clothe, they dragged her daughter for getting married to a rich man, they dragged Kiki for setting up her company, they wished Aisha's son Yusuf died in that accident, they wished Aisha's husband died in the UK, etc.

You must be totally mistaken if you think they have suddenly become capable of loving Aisha or feeling any sort of genuine sympathies for whatever she goes through.

They feel you would frown at them supporting her and as a consequence, you'd turn against her. IT IS THE CLASSIC DEVIDE AND CONQUER STRATEGY and it is unfortunate some of us are falling for that.

Remember, we've been down this road several times in the past. Remember THE OTHER ROOM saga, OSINBAJO IS BETTER THAN BUHARI saga when Buhari was away sick, and more recently, Osinbajo vs Buhari saga (only for the gentleman to reaffirm his loyalty to his boss).

My advice.

1. Keep up your support for Aisha. Let them the later day lovers understand she remains the first lady of the federation and we support her and her husband.

2. Make the later day lovers of Aisha understand you see through their dark plots and just like the others, this one too will fail.

3 Let them keep doing the talking. It is only a matter of time, this will blow over as well.

Trust me, when this eventually blows over, and it will, these same guys will return BACK TO THEIR DEFAULT MODE OF HATING AISHA, HER HUSBAND, HER CHILDREN AND ALL OCCUPANTS OF ASO ROCK.

We are smarter than them, let us never fail to remind them of that fact by our conduct in the face of tribulation.

Thank you.

Cc: Sarrki et al.
Oga your window dressing here is rather shameful.

By this time in 2013 we bought a full bag of rice 10 k and a litre of fuel 87 naira but now a bag of rice is over 20 k while a litre of fuel is 145 naira and u are here telling me nonsense story

1 Like

Re: Attention All Progressives by omenka(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

By this time in 2013 we bought a full bag of rice 10 k and a litre of fuel 87 naira but now a bag rice is over 20 k while a litre of fuel is 145 naira and here me nonsense story
So the cost of rice is the reason for your sudden love for Aisha you loved to HATE?

Isn't life wonderful!
Re: Attention All Progressives by NapoIeon6: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

By this time in 2013 we bought a full bag of rice 10 k and a litre of fuel 87 naira but now a bag rice is over 20 k while a litre of fuel is 145 naira and here me nonsense story
they're not talking that one
they're rather concerned about the criminal terrorist buhari old hag burukutu drinking vagabond with shrink dick that cannot head his family

How can such incompetent charlatan terrorist head Nigeria

ngeneukwenu come here and kneel down tongue

1 Like

Re: Attention All Progressives by richie240: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
NapoIeon6:
[s][/s]
Balderdash and claptrap
Ouch! guilty conscience?
wink

1 Like

Re: Attention All Progressives by NapoIeon6: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
omenka:
So the cost of rice is the reason for your sudden love for Aisha you loved to HATE?

Isn't life wonderful!
[/s]
Oga shatap and get out
you no get yarn for here
no dey mumu yasef
Re: Attention All Progressives by NapoIeon6: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
richie240:

Ouch! guilty conscience?
wink
[/s]
trash trash trash bullcrap balderdash
Re: Attention All Progressives by richie240: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
NapoIeon6:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash bullcrap balderdash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention All Progressives by Nwadiuto247: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
[code][/code]
omenka:

Isn't life wonderful!

Who cares about Aisha and your nonsense story?

Both APC AND PDP ARE BUNCH OF FAILURES.

1 Like

Re: Attention All Progressives by NapoIeon6: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s][quote author=richie240 post=83173204][/quote][/s]
trash
Re: Attention All Progressives by FarahAideed: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Everything they must blame PDP , so it's PDP that told Buhari not to put his house in order ko? It was PDP that told Fatima Duara to fight Aisha and video it then release the video ?

2 Likes

Re: Attention All Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
omenka:
I wonder if they think they deceive anyone with that bullshit. They think our minds operate like theirs which is to hate everything we like and like everything we dislike.

Let them love her, we love her even more. cheesy

That's why I can never have anything to do with an unrepentant wailer...

1 Like

Re: Attention All Progressives by BuhariAdvocate: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
The drama in aso rock is a family affair. Buhari has made it clear in his first term that he will not tolerate any nonsense either from outsider or family and we are seeing that. And for those who are accusing the president for allow Daura to staying in aso rock they are mischievous. DAURA is a chief of staff to the president and mr president need Daura attention every time that is why he made in his chief of staff. I wonder "where pdp and their supporters want him to stay.some stupid people who don't like anything about the president and his wife make a u turn and back his wife just Because
Of their hatred to the president. They like what the president hate they hate what the president like useless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention All Progressives by fredoooooo: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Be extra careful Aisha the moment they start to praise you , that's the easiest route to perdition... grin

By the way is this Buhari or Jibrin , wailers don hit their heads on concretes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention All Progressives by nairalandankrah: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Op why play partisan politics with matters of national interest, is that the only job APC gave you?.think about the generations that will come after you...
Re: Attention All Progressives by sarrki(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omenka our able leader God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention All Progressives by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Nana should be careful and avoid PDP and their sympathizer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To End Uduaghan’s Legacy, Okowa Wipes Out Maryam Babangida Footprint From Asaba / Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? / COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.