Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? (1063 Views)

Keyamo Defends Tinubu: Buhari Regime Made No Provisions For Subsidy / RECs Nomination: Buhari Breached Constitutional Provisions – Falana / Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by helinues: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
They are banning almost everything while average Nigerians depend on daily hustle to make ends meet.

USA will be given $1,000 ( N360,000) to each of her citizens.

Are Nigerians still going to pay for rent during this trying period?

What efforts are Fg making in assisting Nigerians financially?

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by seunlayi(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2020
This is what we should be asking them now because I see nothing stopping them repeating what they did during election when they share things. I expect them to be sharing protective materials but now.

Senators, Reps, Governors, LG honourable, State assembly members,....

WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by princemillla(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Expect nothing from this clueless set of people. It will be suicide to ban the public from their day to day hustles without sides provisions

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by donbachi(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria wey dey wait for world bank assistance b4 dem go fit act small..govt wey never fit buy her citizens hand sanitizers,na cash una dey wait for...keep waiting.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by Hhansome(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Comparing Nigeria to America is like comparing Jesus with a mere mortal Muhammad. We are broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by CodeTemplar: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2020
That's why I laugh when folks peddle the demonic idea of Nigeria being a wealthy nation.

We live hand to mouth, locally and nationally. Reserve is a textbook concept of western education proponents to us. All the UN push for well spaced accommodation is luxury talk. Food security talk is policy exigency. Education is a status booster and nothing more. Religion is a social gathering and cult system.

We don't take anything serious here in Nigeria. We just get emotional about development and never logical or realistic about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
The best govt can do is release cheap or free fuel for us to run generators and pumps water, suspend rents, release foods if any in grain reserve(heard they exist), buy drugs etc.

Even if govt should release money, with no national record of who is and who isn't a citizen, it will only attract hungry immigrants from as far as Somalia and Timbuktu.
Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by Sunofgod(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by SouthNigerian: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
When it gets to that level, measures shall be taken.
If the Government failed us, I believe super powers will come to our aid.
Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hhansome:
Comparing Nigeria to America is like comparing Jesus with a mere mortal Muhammad. We are broke.

Yoruba Muslims are coming for your head

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
We have to contribute to our govt. I think that is the more patriotic thing to do. Let's all contribute to this government headed by our lovely daddies.

Nonsense..

While we were telling you imbeciles that this useless, clueless and corona-carrying herdsmen know nothing about governance, you thought it was a joke ba? Una never see anything...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by fastseo: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
seunlayi:
This is what we should be asking them now because I see nothing stopping them repeating what they did during election when they share things. I expect them to be sharing protective materials but now.

Senators, Reps, Governors, LG honourable, State assembly members,....

WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

How wicked are the leaders... If its electioneering period bullion van will be moving about distributing money.. Buhari would have given out financial aid like 10 billion naira per APC states.

All we hear from them is that we are prepared... Ordinarily face mask is no where to be found... Sanitizers same thing.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by helinues: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba Muslims are coming for your head

So you guys are in love with Yoruba Christians like Remi Tinubu?
Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by saaron(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lock down with no alternative economic provisions for the citizens is nothing but a recipe for ANARCHY.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.
Re: COVID-19 - What Financial Provisions Are Fg Making For Her Citizens? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
APC supporter is crying out of Poverty.

Atiku came to his aid asking his lovely daddy, Mr clueless to share N10,000 stipend for him to eat but his lovely daddy no wan show him love.

So he ran to Nairaland to cry..

God airpus

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need A Female President ? / The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning / FLASHBACK PHOTO: Why I Defended Saro-wiwa's Killing —gambari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.