Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Recommendation For Employment After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Recommendation For Employment After NYSC (832 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendation For Employment After NYSC by kenny9ce(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good evening
Please, a week to my passing out parade at Ondo State, my school Principal and one of the prominent member of the community wrote a letter of recommendation for me due community development project executed and the award I won for the school.
As at the time I was leaving the community, no teacher to take my subject even when I started my service year there.
I and one of the prominent man in the community took the letter of recommendation to State Secretariat, Akure on 11th of April, 2018.
It was duly stamp. One to be file to the commissioner and one copy to me.

I do call the man we want together, but up till now no message whether I will be employed or not. The man we went together is not answering my call again.
I still have a copy of the one stamped with me. I want to ask that I can go back to the Ministry of Science and Education to find out with the copy of stamped one with me?
Please, I need your advise if I should go or not.
Re: Recommendation For Employment After NYSC by IamNotWariz: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Why not try your possible best to get in touch with your principal?
Eeya just be hoping he will not forget you
Re: Recommendation For Employment After NYSC by kernniejay(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
My best recommendation for you after NYSC is to learn a trade or handwork. Self employment is the trend in today's Nigeria. It is the only guaranty for wealth in this economy. This one that ordinary N30k minimum wage is still a mirage, you want to join the bandwagon of those that will be carrying placard in protest for salary increment? wake up.
Re: Recommendation For Employment After NYSC by kenny9ce(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2019
I have my handwork which I am much into, just to know the outcome of the recommendations
kernniejay:
My best recommendation for you after NYSC is to learn a trade or handwork. Self employment is the trend in today's Nigeria. It is the only guaranty for wealth in this economy. This one that ordinary N30k minimum wage is still a mirage, you want to join the bandwagon of those that will be carrying placard in protest for salary increment? wake up.
Re: Recommendation For Employment After NYSC by kenny9ce(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2019
He has even retired, last year July 2018
IamNotWariz:
Why not try your possible best to get in touch with your principal?
Eeya just be hoping he will not forget you

(1) (Reply)

Group Protests Harassment Of Corps Members For Wearing Skirts In Abuja (PHOTOS) / 2012 Batch C ...posted To Sokoto Let's Meet Here / NYSC change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.