Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) (51335 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by sexyking1: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Before I talk to any girl now, she must show me her real face

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by udeme67(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus is Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by permit(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Women and fake life be like bread and butter. Tuah

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Kingpele(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Makeup can hide even real age, but don't be surprised, even moticians use it on female corpse, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by kelvyn7: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2019
try this one with me...let us now get home and see your real face...i will just arrest you for impersonation and unlawful deceit angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by nwamabo247(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
when she bath,her Normal face wil return..please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by umoslink(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
chai who give this girl this kind of mark for face her parent most be a very wicked people thank God that she as found an alternative to remove the so call tribal mark in her face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Jabioro: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Korllami007:
shocked
Se you wan kill persin
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by OwenDesired(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Nothing is impossible under the sun
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Kaybex007(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Chaiiii, men don suffer.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Haddeyholler(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2019
I yam finished shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Arlec(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Afonja007:
What ?then this guy's should go and make up too
cheesy grin werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by ikdaddy01(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
This is kwaraption
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Djcrystalzed: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2019
This is wickness to guys out there... daylight scammers..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Jerkules: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
So long as her Toto and Yansh no dey smell wetin make up wan give me?
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Jaqenhghar: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83184442:
......OF LIFE! shocked
Kai! You sure say na d same person? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Sabby1(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
This is an example of the essay......"MAKE UP HAVE DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD DISCUSS"

I suggest soap, water, towel and pomade should be provided or made available at the wedding venue before professing "I DO"

Makeup matter tire me o

May God help us all

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2019
She shud be reported to Efcc for Fraud.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Donkenny511:
Na wa ooo. She for just dey where makeup everyday even for sleep. At least to safe the artificial beauty �
Even without the makeup, she's beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Seamtri(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2019
This is the kind of girl you take hope after seeing such beautiful makeup and wen u wake up with her in the morning, u will be surprised thinking your Grandma came visiting u that early morning

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by adecz: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
So, makeup can reduce the
size of nose angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Erastuslove: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Your boy friend go ready to marry two girls, one with tribal mark and the other without tribal mark....
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Aonkuuse:
If you see the things that hide behind makeups, you'll be deeply surprise. And what surprises me the most is that makeups are allowed in beauty pageants

That's to show you that they're celebrating makeup and clothing industry not beauty.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
ovieigho:
All these makeup artise sef
They do double make ups

Someone will be averagely beautiful but you will make her up to be so ugly ( BEFORE) and then you will now make her up to be so beautiful (AFTER) grin All beautiful of adverts abi
God dey o

Hmmm... This is a fresh and deep perspective.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by francis5051: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

She would be forever grateful to the markup artist who brought out the slay queen in her.

Now she can sleep every night with joy in her heart, knowing fully well that there are some boys somewhere masturbating to her pics.
you get talk for mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Meteng: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is treasonable

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by aalangel(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
So if a prospective husband sees her with make-up and sees her later WITH TRIBAL MARKS!!!!! What's gonna happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.