Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) (51366 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by purples25(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Im beginning to like make up. I never really used much of it earlier in my life but now i try using concealer from time to time.

leaff dee tribal marks gal , let har get a hussyband.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by donhils: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
What's going on here?
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
See as them transform tohyorsih2 to a better person
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm. Should I comment?
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Caseycasey007(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
You have insyd eyez
I would see u can see
Clearly.. (Scam) indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Caseycasey007(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
You have insyd eyez
I would see u can see
Clearly.. (Scam) indeed
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by faithfull18(f): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmn, she is beautiful either way.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by paix(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Successlane:
Who is fooling who now?
Fooling themselves, of course!!
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by paix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
purples25:
Im beginning to like make up. I never really used much of it earlier in my life but now i try using concealer from time to time.

leaff dee tribal marks gal , let har get a hussyband.
By being fake?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by paix(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jerkules:
So long as her Toto and Yansh no dey smell wetin make up wan give me?
You can't guaranty that though.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by paix(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nasige:
sometimes i wonder how do ladies who carries heavy make up feels, to me i am seeing two different faces one with tribal and the other without tribal mark, just imagine that i met her with tribal mark and i appreciated her and next i see her with smooth face, abeg waiting dem dey call that one.
That's where 2face got his name.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Jerkules: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
paix:
You can't guaranty that though.
Atelsyu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by purples25(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
paix:
By being fake?

she can show the guy her face and then let him enjoy make up mode too. He agrees knowing the real deal and every body is happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Nmezor(f): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
tongue cheesy
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm, that's how they will be decieving guys o.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Zicoayomi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
chisos!
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by mozona(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
is a lie
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Uhmnn only INSIDE LIFE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by MrCork: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Adeola25:
I hate tribal marks, see how they spoiled a beautiful girl's face. mtcheeeww

anyways hello & hi are u. Am a music video director & hav director music videos for celebrity like beyansi, davido, Victorian, Dorin27, Zzor, puffy daddy, wizkid, tiwari savet& others. Could u please quickly kindly send me a full size naaaaked photo of yor beautiful sef so I can invite down for audition in my office & my place. I live in mansion. Please kindly hurry so u dont miss this shance smiley
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by Adeola25(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Idiotic Cork
Re: Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) by AlphaCEO: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
nairafame2:
Can this be the same person after Makeup Session? check the picture out.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/makeup-vs-makeup-less-of-nigerian-lady.html

Woah! Fantastic makeover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.