Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (46308 Views)

In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by ba7man(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He has been banned
I'm sure he'll be in pains wherever he is. grin

Good riddance to Ghanian rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Logobenz0:
For this thing wey buhari do. Buhari go be our next president come 2023 grin grin grin our border go remain close till Jesus end the world grin grin
aswear bro, e dey sweet me like sugar.
Those tiny countries must feel Buhari's next level as e dey hot.
Oya oya make we stand up for Buhari, the president of Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Logobenz0: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
mumu people wan flex muscles with Nigeria. grin grin
I swear down bro grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
ba7man:
I'm sure he'll be in pains wherever he is. grin

Good riddance to Ghanian rubbish.
I know how to tame stray animals grin grin make him dey watch us from sideline but I dey pray make e no go commit suicide o...those can Gaynaian breathe Nairaland to survive. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Misbehave and chop ban grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Logobenz0: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
small border wey buhari close naim dey make u cry for Nairaland full cup like this? grin grin una never see anything. Dem no born una well make una follow close una border grin grin
Now u fit sing African Giant by Burna Boy for me? But no use that useless gaynaian accent for me o..
. grin grin
Just small border ooh. Naim them dey cry as if world don end grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by RTSC: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
PetroDollax:
Controls what? grin you kidding me? nigeria controls 85% of the regional economy? Nigeria’s economy is growing at less than 2%, the rest of the region is growing economically at more than 5% grin Ghana’s economy is growing sweetly at 8%. You how stvpid you sound? grin

chai
Look at this bloody illiterate.

The clown does not even know the economics of west Africa.
No wonder he believes Ghana is on the same level as Africa's biggest economy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by SilvaBullet: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
vaxx2:
so you prefer to open up your diahorea you called mouth to insult me right. well, get enough oxygen to power your dysfunctional brain as I am about to enlight you slowpoke.....

well, i have established how myopic and stupid you seems to sound and it seems you are yet to know. you really wanted to talk smart not untiI i expose your faulty thinking and erroneous thought to basic fact and history. Togo seaport is currently the busiest seaport in west africa , how difficult is that to Your myopic mind? the current promising sea port in west africa sub region is Tema sea port which is taking over now.... the fully digitized seaport where goods can be cleared within three days instead of a month that is common to apapa due to lack of infrastructure and polluted condition.

well You are as useless as "ueue" in a "queue" to labelled me disparate when you are the one having the duct tape over your mouth.

well, you hillbilly forget that 5.7 billion dollar worth of gold is just a fraction of what 17.1 billion dollar total export of Ghana is in just 2018....for a population of 28 million that is over 1/ 3rd of Nigeria which is 50 billion dollar of Nigeria total export of( a population over 201 million ). now stupidly educate yourself. .Given Ghana’s population of 28.1 million people, its total export is 17.1 billion dollar in 2018. which means the exports translates to roughly 600 dollar for every resident in Ghana .now do the same calculation with Nigeria. and tell me who really need more economical breakthru... 50 billion dollar among 201 million population. it is less than 280 dollar. a key indicator that placed Ghana ahead of Nigeria.

anyway thank you for your insight. i am refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view that is depended solely on ignorance and bragging . very stupid of you.

One thing I'm very sure Ghana has in abondance is witchcraft and you exhibit all the symptoms of a cretin whose brain has been donated for sacrifice to your local deity.

It's surprising how you're forcing Togolese port as the busiest in West Africa and leave out your country Ghana because you know that Ghana is nowhere. Shame is missing from the molecular structure in your DNA. Togo port is not even in the maps. Your info is straight from the witchcraft coven of your local deity.

You're the greatest daft Ghana has ever exported from its shores to defend it's status on the international stage and it's just a reflection of how wretched your country is in human resources.

Now let me give you a free tutorial on economy.

Export is only a fragment of a country's gross national output. So your 17 billion dollar vs Nigeria''s 50 billion dollar export is based on myopia of a pseudo-intellectual like you. Export is just one side of how a country makes money.

Despite our population, we richer than Ghana even on GDP per capital bases.

Bloody hood rat like you. It is more than a dream come true for you engaging Nigerians on the Internet. How else can you get noticed?

Now be gone! Enough of my obliging your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by ba7man(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I know how to tame stray animals grin grin make him dey watch us from sideline but I dey pray make e no go commit suicide o...those can Gaynaian breathe Nairaland to survive. grin grin
I swear, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Togo, Burkina Faso na dem mates but just to feel important, they open their smelly mouths our way.

If only they knew how we don't rate them regardless of whatever achievements dey sweet dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
SilvaBullet:

One thing I'm very sure Ghana has in abondance is witchcraft and you exhibit all the symptoms of a cretin whose brain has been donated for sacrifice to your local deity.

It's surprising how you're forcing Togolese port as the busiest in West Africa and leave out your country Ghana because you know that Ghana is nowhere. Shame is missing from the molecular structure in your DNA. Togo port is not even in the maps. Your info is straight for the witchcraft coven of your local deity.

You're the greatest daft Ghana has ever exported from its shores to defend it's status on the international stage and it's just a reflection of how wretched your country is in human resources.

Export is only a fragment of a country's gross national output. So your 17 billion dollar vs Nigeria''s 50 billion dollar export is based on myopia of a pseudo-intellectual like you. Export is just one side of how a country makes money.

Bloody hood rat like you. It is more than a dream come true for you engaging Nigerians on the Internet. How else can you get noticed?

chai...Nigerians and savagery are like Ghanians and jealousy.
This is called gross annihilation!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mynd44, please we should not let foreigners go berserk on our forum especially those pained Ghanians, all the insults and attacks on Nigeria by foreigners here need to stop.
Nigerians don't even care if they exist so I don't know why they will converge here to express their bitterness and hatred.
If they can't abide by the rules of our forum you should ban them and deactivate their accounts.
Nigeria is the Giant of Africa whether ypu folks like to hear it or not.
Leave our forum if you have no positive contribution to make.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by vaxx2: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
SilvaBullet:

It's surprising how you're forcing Togolese port as the busiest in West Africa and leave out your country Ghana because you know that Ghana is nowhere. Shame is missing from the molecular structure in your DNA. Togo port is not even in the maps. Your info is straight for the witchcraft coven of your local deity.

You should stupidly know i wiill not live you with your ignorance. you must learn by force even if it is a grain of knowledge.

At least changing the whole discussion to personal insult show how gullible you are right now. You lack the power of conversation but obviously not the power of speech, which means you are going to be close minded, but will you mind being closed mouthed as well?

Togo is the busiest hot bed of shipping in west africa. that is a fact you stupidly don't comprehend. online article are there for you to learn. Ghana is rising to take over soon.

Now that I have educate you on how poor you are on head count as a Nigerian citizens and how Ghana dwarf Nigeria export on per capital basis , the next lesson will be on employment rate which seems to even soil your confused analphabetic mind ...

Another key indicator of a country’s economic performance is its unemployment rate. Nigeria’s unemployment rate was estimated to be 23 percent at September 2018, up from 18 percent one year earlier per Trading Economics. now calculate. that of Ghana which stood as at 6 percent for the same year and projected to go downward 2 percent for 2019 per the same trading economics. and let's see who is making progress to halve its poverty and who is willing to remain poor.

stupid idiot, despite Nigeria hugely unproductive population . Ghana GDP per capital is 2300 per IMF/ worldbank NIGERIA gdp per capital stood at 2035 .now tell me who is the richest? dimwit who failed basic arithmetic or simple micro economics . a disappointment to Nigeria educational system.

well your ass is already jealous of all the shit that comes off your mouth. your brain is as porous as your border. labelling a moniker witchcraft is silly attempt of a slow-poke.
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by DonroxyII: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:

Decorum.
Lol, please check next time b4 you correct someone. I actually thought the dude was wrong and meant Decorum but a single search on google and my dictionary left me perplexed and I just learned another english word today !!

"Decorous" .... Nairaland is amazing!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by 9jaRealist: 2:57am On Oct 17, 2019
chrisagyei:
****did you hear her.Nigerian goods are entering into Ghana freely buh you refuse these trucks who had already set off entry so they want to even return back.And GUTA was told to open Nigerian shops and stop the protest because you Nigerians run to these same ECOWAS to cry free trade agreement. Over 400 Nigerian shops were locked in just one town in another city called Kumasi alone which was just a spare parts dealership town.Imagine the millions of Nigerians who will go hungry in Ghana had GUTA locked up your shops and closed Nigerian retail businesses throughout Ghana. They just sounded a warning to the minister to inform you that if Ghana retaliates, it will be very ugly so stop saying trash.

grin grin grin

Pure comedy...
>
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:34am On Oct 17, 2019
DonroxyII:
Lol, please check next time b4 you correct someone. I actually thought the dude was wrong and meant Decorum but a single search on google and my dictionary left me perplexed and I just learned another english word today !!

I had to pretend as if I didn't see him.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by WhoBeThisMan: 5:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Just30:
the whole Lagos economy can only be compared to Accra

so Shut up
my guy you are dreaming . Have you even travel out of Accra before?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2019
DonroxyII:

Well I'm not an English major and wouldn't wanna get in an argument about grammar but it's a matter of usage, I think.

Decorum-noun, Decorous-adjective.
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2019
malcomxjr:
I won’t course you as l am more civilized than that. My advise is for you to try and see out of your nose then you will know what am saying but exchanging words with you is a waste of data..God bless
Nonsense ......ur a sold out for sure, destroying the country image in the presence of outsiders won't help any body it only make it worst.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Boyooosa(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Just30:
he is deluding himself grin grin grin grin

If Ghana Stops buying from Nigeria and place an embargo on trade with Nigeria
Nigeria will go into recession
Because, it will be 2 billion dollars market lost to Nigerian oil companies.

Ghanaian businesses will only lose 75 million market.

so as you can see, Ghana does not need you or your market.
Equatorial Guinea is on Ghana doorsteps begging for the 1 billion dollars gas market in Ghana
Its quite unfortunate that some of our myopic and corrupt leaders run this country down to this level, that you this just 30 year old boy or girl now has the effrontery to challenge Nigeria into Trade War. As at 80s, your ancestors have two major commercials in Nigeria, Shoe Shining (we call them sow bata) and Teaching, honestly, your ancestors were good at that because we found their accents interesting back then.
Fast forward to 2019 and the Border closure issue, rest assured that the decision made outside this online war but the practical ones between the two countries will affect both countries positively or otherwise, depending.
Lest work with facts and figure:
Nigeria has a population of 200m
Ghana has 30.42m (x6)

Nigeria running on GDP of $500bn
Ghana running on GDP of $66bn (x8)

Nigeria GDP per capita $2,450
Ghana GDP per capita $1,915 ($535 deficit)

Now, International Trade Impact Analysis
Nigeria Export to Ghana $159m (Greater demand from Nigerian Products in Ghana)
Ghana Export to Ghana $50m (Requires lesser products just to help you guys)

Economic Impact Analysis on Trade (Export against GDP)

Nigeria $159m against $500bn - 0.03%
Ghana $50m against $66bn - 0.075% (more impact on GDP and even economy at large shocked)

The question is how can a rich dad rely on his dependent child?

psychologygh:
listen my sister,Nigeria does not affect us in ANY WAY.They are highly insignificant to Ghana's 65 billion dollar economy. An Economic dependence is when a country buys billions or hundreds of millions of dollars worth our products thus when that country says "No,I won't buy your products again",then you're in trouble.All our buyers are in Asia and Europe.Nigrria only buys 80 million dollars of our exports out of the 17.1 billion dollars that Ghana exports.That 80 million dollars is less than 0.5% of our exports.Nigeria can die now,Ghana will never feel it buh rather benefit just like we benefited from diverted investments when they went on recession since 2015.Ghana now overtakes them in Foreign Direct Investments in 2018.Our only issue is few of our trucks which got stuck at their border due to their failure to announce the close of their borders.Those goods over there is not even worth 0.3% of our total exports. We rather help them by buying their cements and smuggled goods into Ghana worth 159 million dollars. They're nothing to us.

Nanatrendy:
they are more like parasites

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2019
psychologygh:
and The funny thing is that,Ghana don't get any benefit from their 200 million cows sorry population. The day that Ghana starts exploiting that useless population of them by manufacturing and producing more, that day they will cry more than what Benin is doing to them.Nigeria is a useless zoo,sorry country and I see they are terribly in pains at what Ghana did to them by deporting them,arresting them and closing down their 2*2 shops.They really want a revenge and they think we need them.Even with the 80 million dollars exports to their country it's their own former companies who run to Ghana to relocate their factories due to no electricity in their zoo so after production in Ghana, they sell it to their useless population in Nigeria. They will open those borders for those trucks to enter and even more to follow.

Ur father Is the useless one here trust me, Ghana are just a crying baby u guys should accept the fact Nigerian rule and control west African.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

but who is relevant in Nigeria ?

we know none oo
Dont lie you know wizkid and davido u even dance to their song grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by vaxx2: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Boyooosa:

Its quite unfortunate that some of our myopic and corrupt leaders run this country down to this level, that you this just 30 year old boy or girl now has the effrontery to challenge Nigeria into Trade War. As at 80s, your ancestors have two major commercials in Nigeria, Shoe Shining (we call them sow bata) and Teaching, honestly, your ancestors were good at that because we found their accents interesting back then.
Fast forward to 2019 and the Border closure issue, rest assured that the decision made outside this online war but the practical ones between the two countries will affect both countries positively or otherwise, depending.
Lest work with facts and figure:
Nigeria has a population of 200m
Ghana has 30.42m (x6)

Nigeria running on GDP of $500bn
Ghana running on GDP of $66bn (x8)

Nigeria GDP per capita $2,450
Ghana GDP per capita $1,915 ($535 deficit)

Now, International Trade Impact Analysis
Nigeria Export to Ghana $159m (Greater demand from Nigerian Products in Ghana)
Ghana Export to Ghana $50m (Requires lesser products just to help)

Economic Impact Analysis on Trade (Export against GDP)

Nigeria $159m against $500bn - 0.03%
Ghana $50m against $66bn - 0.75% (more impact on GDP and even economy at large shocked)

The question is how can a rich dad rely on his dependent child?
Actually your info are very wrong. consult imf/ world bank for further details. the present figure indicate Ghana gdp per capital is way ahead of Nigeria and the goods supply to Nigeria is worth 80 million not 50 million dollars.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
aswear bro, e dey sweet me like sugar.
Those tiny countries must feel Buhari's next level as e dey hot.
Oya oya make we stand up for Buhari, the president of Africa.

Baba buhari don carry next level enter west Africa grin
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Nairaland admins has started to block those gaynian here saying trash haahaaha cheesy we wining lolz
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Gaynians know a lot about Nigerian even the name of our president why because they secretly admire Nigerian and they see us as a competitor, but the average naija man don't even know shit about gaynian because we don't care we just see then as one low budget country by the side. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Jesse25:

Nairaland admins has started to block those gaynian here saying trash haahaaha cheesy we wining lolz
I reported them grin
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Jesse25:

Baba buhari don carry next level enter west Africa grin
u can say that again
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by ordbrandco: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Nwhwn Nigerians eye will clear you will think it's the devil himself on your matter, you dunno its your foolishness
Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
ordbrandco:
Nwhwn Nigerians eye will clear you will think it's the devil himself on your matter, you dunno its your foolishness
u still dey cry for our Nairaland till now? No worry urslf u go cry taya till u see blood.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by wickyyolo: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
psychologygh:
are you serious.We export over 17 billion dollars worldwide and you are telling me 80 million dollars. 80 million dollars is less than 0.5% of our exports if you care to know.and they don't mean shit to us.Those are even former Nigerian companies who were forced to relocate to Ghana to continue manufacturing into your market because of your lack of energy and necessary business friendly infrastructure. Nigeria means nothing to Ghana okay. Even in ECOWAS, you're 4th in terms of Ghana exports partners.159 million dollars that you import to Ghana is far double than 80 million dollars we export to Nigeria so your country loose more when a trade war begins.

Dont believe anything you read on papers.

Why are so angry ? We dont need your export. And your export to other countries does not concern us.
Go your way let go our way. Ntoo

1 Like

Re: Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened by ordbrandco: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u still dey cry for our Nairaland till now? No worry urslf u go cry taya till u see blood.

Lol the only thing appealing here is that despite your population none of you can think your way through your problems. The tears is on you when trafe partners move elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.