Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (67388 Views)

Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by MillerJnr(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Olufela30:
See E-money still loyal as e still get money pass him big brother....

Love and humility...

This is how brothers should behave, real love between them, not like the P people.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by noisy45(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Since invinctus obi America scam saga E money has been on a low key. cheesy
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
MillerJnr:

This is how brothers should behave, real love between them, not like the P people.
One of them forgot the term Family.
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by renewable1(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Cool

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by nedekid: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83180683:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.
Seun, Mynd44 etc, why give such attention to this fellow. He complains over little abrasion after instigating it by deliberately making irritating posts then he rushes to claim he has been maligned and seeking ban on other Nairalanders.
This BBQ fellow should be cautioned rather!
That is my opinion.
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by PrincewithGod(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2019
GistGoViral:
Five star music chairman, E-Money looks totally different as he changes his hairstyle from skin to round cut. His brother, Kcee reacts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pYSKXn2gQ/?igshid=28tyja4g4e2v

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/e-money-looks-different-as-he-changes-his-hairstyle-his-brother-reacts
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by puresaint(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Lol
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Kingpele(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Cute pics
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by AlphLukau: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Hunger for where , make them dey preach Sermons there
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by immaculate1234(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can only find these kinds of news on nl trash site
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by yaki84: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178651:
A man, not even a woman, Changing is hairstyle is now a topic of discussion among Nigerian youths?!
And some wailers among them are complaining of hunger everyday.
Na who dey hungry go dey comment about a guy's hair?!

Orisirisi something shocked

No be small tin o Mama JJ! cheesy
Comot for here, nkita..
If to say na baba bubu the failurethem post u for dey happy.

Gerrarahia meen
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Olufela30: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goodnigga:
Religious and archaic thinking. So, if I am arrogant at heart and towards God, so far I bow before people and call them my Oga or my leader, then to you that's humility. Flawed African mentality. Then others, who call their brother my G, my man are proud. Smh

Anaye, understanding matters a lot..
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Olufela30: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
MillerJnr:

Omo, nr judge them if you don't know the thing chopping them inside clothe ooo...

Remember, they're twins and they came from one family..
Twins can't sly themselves and you can't sly your FAM too...
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by seanjy4konji: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Hair transplant..

Deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.