Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” (21285 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by sinceraconcept(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
I like that lady's corporate shirt. cool
She looks like Femi Kuti,probably his younger sister.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
27Pushing30:
Why will men cross their legs when seated??

Toxic masculinity at its peak, why will a man concern himself with the actions of other men, a real man does whatever the hell he wants as long as no one gets hurt, that's the first rule of being a man, if you think he crossing legs makes him less a man, then you are really insecure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by chozzy: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Exactly
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by henryhemon(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
Very true

The people complaining are even worse than the govt. Nigerians have zero morality or humanity

Most Nigerians will be the right word to use. But you said the truth.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by renewable1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Not all of us

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by SirKomA(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Someday very soon, we will live to see these wonder men and women no more on the surface of the earth, all we will have left is their unique legacies they laid. These legacies will be read as histories to the new generations to come of what life these pioneers once lived trying to change Nigeria and to making Nigeria a better place free of hate, killings, poverty, slavery and the likes. No matter how hard they tried, they will all die leaving power in the hands of our oppressors, and our oppressors will die Leaving Power in the hands of other oppressors to continue oppressing the average powerless Nigerian just as it has always been from the days of old.
God bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti! I strongly believe that someday, these pioneers struggles and efforts at making Nigeria a Better place won't go in vain.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” by 27Pushing30: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
ubee:

You are an ignoramus if you feel leg crossing is or should be exclusively for females.

Insults are for kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) / The Man In The Church And Other Stories / A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.