Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court (6648 Views)

Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

Mamman Daura wont like this

Tinubu's Boys are ready to take any uneducated cabal to court, they aint scared of shiit

[/s]
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83178787:

Haba patriot,
It's too early to give them migraine nah!

Anyways, Wailers Ntor....oooooo..... cheesy wink
[/s]
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by mechanics(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope those saying nonsense about his stay in office will keep quiet.
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

But why do they always use an Igbo man for their dirty job? Remember they also used an Igbo man to remove onoghen.
I taya oo. Maybe dem like kishi too much lol. Fulani can spoil people with money to get what they want and by the time they get it, they'd make what they've spent in triple folds and dump those used and paid them off. Even those behind Osinbajo's ordeal are from that side. What of stephanie otobo who disgraced the man of God for attacking the kaduna state governor but later apologised after the deed had been done? In as much as I like and always support them, that's the only thing I detest amongst the SE, though not all of them are like that.

We have people in that category amongst my people too. Ahead of 2023 fulanis would come down south as usual, they would bribe us with party chairman and even secretary position because they know we can shout and are well organised. We get mouth to pull crowd. They would give them trillions of naira...money that intimidates you know what I mean... wink so they would quickly forget the consequences of joining force with them. They may go to the south east to do the same in case they're unable to achieve their mission amongst our people. They came to Tinubu, gave him intimidating amount of money for campaigns, gave him national leader even though it's not recognised by law and our man forgot about the restructuring he was known for and the respect we had for him, which he might lose...and which he has lost already nationwide. Elrufai altercation is a proof. He began to antagonize afenifere, calling them all manners of names because of what would come to his pocket...selfish interest.

Theres a proverb which says. Akii tori ede, ka b'eede je. Meaning, we can't because if where we are going...or our ambition, now destroy where we belong. Because we would surely roost to base, no matter how far we go. On Tinubu's issue, not only has he lost the respect of yorubas including my humble self, he's a nobody in the apc today. His opinion doesn't count anymore . He was only smelling disgrace a few months after 2015 elections when his wife cried out that her husband has been sidelined. That's hausa fulani for you. They'd use you and dump you once they've achieved their goals. Tinubu ought to have learnt from Awolowo's case cos i was quite conscious of the goings on that time as a kid. But because of his ijekuje ati ajebanu, he quickly forgot all that. We were stronger at playing a regional party show because pir resources would be utilised amongst our people. Now almost all our revenues go to the fed govt only waiting to be spent by fulanis. This time around, he can't even near aso vila because the fulanis have relocated there. You are beginning to know their names already lool. Maman Daura in Nigeria is a well-known name but not among the apc. To know how powerful the name is, his daughter is now challenging the first lady in her husband's office. I just pity my fellow yorubas who believed so much in this people. A leopard can never eber changed its skin colour. Awolowo regretted his merger with hausa till death, because he thought he could rule a united United Nigeria but they showed him pepper at the last minute.

You can imagine the likes of maman daura daughter living large in the vila. It's now a fulani thing . We don't need anybody to convince us further that baba isn't in charge. 2023 would either make or mar Nigeria, believe it or not.
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by renewable1(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations!

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by ProudDick: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
fairfora:
I taya oo. Maybe dem like kishi too much lol. Fulani can spoil people with money to get what they want and by the time they get it, they'd make what they've spent in triple folds and dump those used and paid them off. Even those behind Osinbajo's ordeal are from that side. What of stephanie otobo who disgraced the man of God for attacking the kaduna state governor but later apologised after the deed had been done? In as much as I like and always support them, that's the only thing I detest amongst the SE, though not all of them are like that.

We have people in that category amongst my people too. Ahead of 2023 fulanis would come down south as usual, they would bribe us with party chairman and even secretary position because they know we can shout and are well organised. We get mouth to pull crowd. They would give them trillions of naira...money that intimidates you know what I mean... wink so they would quickly forget the consequences of joining force with them. They may go to the south east to do the same in case they're unable to achieve their mission amongst our people. They came to Tinubu, gave him intimidating amount of money for campaigns, gave him national leader even though it's not recognised by law and our man forgot about the restructuring he was known for and the respect we had for him, which he might lose...and which he has lost already nationwide. Elrufai altercation is a proof. He began to antagonize afenifere, calling them all manners of names because of what would come to his pocket...selfish interest.

Theres a proverb which says. Akii tori ede, ka b'eede je. Meaning, we can't because if where we are going...or our ambition, now destroy where we belong. Because we would surely roost to base, no matter how far we go. On Tinubu's issue, not only has he lost the respect of yorubas including my humble self, he's a nobody in the apc today. His opinion doesn't count anymore . He was only smelling disgrace a few months after 2015 elections when his wife cried out that her husband has been sidelined. That's hausa fulani for you. They'd use you and dump you once they've achieved their goals. Tinubu ought to have learnt from Awolowo's case cos i was quite conscious of the goings on that time as a kid. But because of his ijekuje ati ajebanu, he quickly forgot all that. We were stronger at playing a regional party show because pir resources would be utilised amongst our people. Now almost all our revenues go to the fed govt only waiting to be spent by fulanis. This time around, he can't even near aso vila because the fulanis have relocated there. You are beginning to know their names already lool. Maman Daura in Nigeria is a well-known name but not among the apc. To know how powerful the name is, his daughter is now challenging the first lady in her husband's office. I just pity my fellow yorubas who believed so much in this people. A leopard can never eber changed its skin colour. Awolowo regretted his merger with hausa till death, because he thought he could rule a united United Nigeria but they showed him pepper at the last minute.

You can imagine the likes of maman daura daughter living large in the vila. It's now a fulani thing . We don't need anybody to convince us further that baba isn't in charge. 2023 would either make or mar Nigeria, believe it or not.

Too many inconsistencies in your comment though. Tinubu is highly relevant in Apc.

Awolowo never aligned with the Fulani. Gowon is not Fulani. He never even picked an Hausa/Fulani when he contested for president. He picked Igbo. That’s why I don’t think he was serious.

Everyone in Nigeria can be used and dumped. A southerner will also use a northerner in 2023. Obj used them too. It’s all politics. How did gbaja win the nass speakership? He used some northerners against their own too. That’s politics my dear.
Re: Suit Seeking Fowler‘s Sack As FIRS Boss Struck Out By Court by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Too many inconsistencies in your comment though. Tinubu is highly relevant in Apc.

Awolowo never aligned with the Fulani. Gowon is not Fulani. He never even picked an Hausa/Fulani when he contested for president. He picked Igbo. That’s why I don’t think he was serious.

Everyone in Nigeria can be used and dumped. A southerner will also use a northerner in 2023. Obj used them too. It’s all politics. How did gbaja win the nass speakership? He used some northerners against their own too. That’s politics my dear.
Inconsistencies indeed!. If Tinubu was highly relevant as you claimed, why did ondo, edo and oyo lost to the pdp in the past presidential elections and guber in oyo after spending so much? Keep consoling yourself. Apc almost lost lagos and that's why the result was delayed for manipulation for so long with such a low margin, Osinbajo and sanwoolu lost their wards as well. Why did Tinubu's wife shout when he was always being barred by cabals from entering the villa? Or are you not aware? Google would do you the favour if in doubt. Awolowo was advised not to govern these people, he said they're not educated, giving them clothes, food and shelter. He went up north to form an alliance and a national with them, instead of remaining a regional party leader like Tinubu was under the ACN. They swept off Awolowo's back in the last minute. Obj never used the north rather, they supported him because they didn't have a choice. The country was under heat and the international communities were always on babangida to leave power. He didn't use them but they voted him because they had no choice. They killed our candidate who won an election fair and square and they were looking for someone to use as a compensation. They now went and picked an ex military man. You knew what happened in his second term now, when they almost threw him off. Thanks to baba's military prowess and intelligence. They used all manners of tools to unseat him but they failed. They brought up the issue of sharia but failed.

Trust fulani at your own peril. Write this down...come 2023, we can never use the northerners rather , they would be the ones to use us as they've always done. Shebi junaid and some people have been kicking against zoning to the south west already... expect more interest groups from the north ahead of 2023. A new party would be formed like they did CPC and ANPP and all of them would dump apc . They'd now say, zoning was the apc agenda and not that of the new party. How do you think hausa would have a Senate president and still have speaker? That's why they don't have a choice than support uncle femi as speaker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban-Ki-Moon Commends Nigeria, Cameroon For Bakassi / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur / GMO Products: FG Gives 7 Days Ultimatum To All Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.