Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo (52728 Views)

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by oluogbon0000(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Life is a misery....so both are dead,and it tells us a good lesson that we are in this world for a short time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Adukpe19(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
skywalker240:

She wasnt taken forcefully,

it is an established fact that women in general have a knack for powerful and wealthy men.

heck, she even dumped the "Searching for true love" crooner (Bongos Chikwe).

another case study is, Regina Daniel, Ned nWoko and Somaldina.
Bongos Ikwue not Bongos Chikwe. He's an Idoma man from Sen D. Mark lineage.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by alfsalami: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Moral dressing , no portion of boobs on display
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Who else knew that Miriam was actually forcefully taken after he killed her father
so we heard. But she later enjoyed the marriage
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by sylve11: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Who else knew that Miriam was actually forcefully taken after he killed her father

I thought Mariam was the wife of Bongos Ikwue but forcefully taken away from him.? undecided cool
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by skywalker240(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Adukpe19:

Bongos Ikwue not Bongos Chikwe. He's an Idoma man from Sen D. Mark lineage.
my bad cheesy
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by sylve11: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Successlane:

Hope for which nation? during IBB regime? You must be of indomie generation.

Go and read history, the ripple effects of the destruction caused this nation by the regime is what can still not be cleared till today.

forget that omomo. cool

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by sylve11: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
fairfora:
Is any fulani-led administration produced a good govt? Normadic herding is their business. Why do you think they hated babangida so much and why did you think he was able to do so much as military head of state in infrastructural development? IBB is half nupe and half yoruba. His dad hailed from ogbomosho. He was a railway worker during the colonial era. He met his nupe wife in mina and they had IBB. They've planned coup against him severally but they failed. He has always pitched his tent with his half brother, obj. In his govt, ibb favoured my people and the rest of the south in his 8-year tenure than he did core north.

he favored your people? seems you are from delta ibo................ undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by sylve11: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
obynzo:

Imagine that. You were given a oil block just because of closeness to the presidency. Honestly time has come where all these oil block allocations need to be reviewed. if you want to keep the oil blocks you pay all outstanding signature bonuses and licensing arrears from when you were dashed the oil block till date if you can't then partner with another oil company to come up with the funds otherwise your license is revoked and given to someone who fulfils all requirements.

nice cool
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Mryacks: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
Mayram Babangida-Nigeria's most glamorous 1st lady.This was the time her Better Life for Rural Dwellers pet project reigned like mad.

Indeed. She "glamourised" that first lady office grin
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by galadima77(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Talk about the most photographed woman then.
If you know who I mean, then you belong to the school.
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Born2Breed(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
davodyguy:

Keep talking nonsense.

When was TBS moved from Onikan to Surulere area of Lagos State?

Olodo bloggers

grin
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by nkemdi89(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
A day before I was born.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Born2Breed(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:

forget that omomo. cool

Ovbiedo. ..I sight u grin
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by renewable1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by paix(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
I'm telling you. They can easily and effortlessly combine class and simplicity. I want to be white in my next life.
Meanwhile, enjoy who you are, and what you are for now.
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Destiblack(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
Mayram Babangida-Nigeria's most glamorous 1st lady.This was the time her Better Life for Rural Dwellers pet project reigned like mad.

fact
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by alfarouq(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
I'm telling you. They can easily and effortlessly combine class and simplicity. I want to be white in my next life.
Assuming there is a next life, what if the tables turn then, I mean Africans ruling the world while the whites are world's bitches. Be grateful and thankful for who you are and what you are.
What if you are created a chicken?

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rip to the two of them.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Americanboy35: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Waaow, picture just looked like it was snapped yesterday, RIP TO THEM
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by hybridblood07(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol
fairfora:
haha, I see. Those bent ankles though
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
alfarouq:

Assuming there is a next life, what if the tables turn then, I mean Africans ruling the world while the whites are world's bitches. Be grateful and thankful for who you are and what you are.
What if you are created a chicken?
HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAU I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL, BROS U TALK TRUE
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by aycorporat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Ezenwa please i want to know more
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by dederocs(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Two women with beauty and appeal, but one will live in our hearts for centuries to come, because of her selflessness, genuine nature and being real and true to herself...there was something about lady Diana, the way she affects people and the huge impact she made, no royal has ever gathered such public appeal...quite an extraordinary lady.
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by ZombieDestroyer: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

People from Delta State should celebrate this woman!!

Maryam Babangida being a deltan was the architect for the creation of Delta State from the defunct Bendel State! She persuaded her husband to create the State!
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by EtovalRealEst: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Babangida wife... stipid Bitc.h! angry
Mannerless fool may Sango give you knocks tonite...
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:

What next life? This life is the only shot you have o. Once you die, it's lights out.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2019
Lamanii22:
Awww funny how time flies... White people are simple sha....
Bruno3000:
The whites and simplicity...

Abegi, quit being racist...
Bet when you see someone like Oby Ezekwesili, you don't say "black and simplicity"!

>
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2019
mamajj17:
My dear they hv the Best Mode of Dressing wink

Nope! They do not...
Just a DIFFERENT mode.

BTW, bet that "simple" designer dress probably cost more than most folks make in a year.
>
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Bruno3000:
paix:
Meanwhile, enjoy who you are, and what you are for now.

Doubtful that his apparent LOW self-esteem would allow him to do so...
>
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful Maryam.

The ground dey chop better meat sha...

At the end of the day..vanity upon vanity

And one day, it will chop you and yours...smh
>
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Tonnyray:
Cancer finished the black stupid, evil witch.. the white one was set up with her carousing Arab boyfriend and eliminated by tampering with the brake system of their Mercedes S Class.

Distasteful, Disgusting, Disgraceful and Despicable... angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.