Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs (1237 Views)

Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / I Have Night Mares Anytime I Sleep Facing Up Wards Or My Legs Crossed / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2019
I was walking down a very busy market road, and though it happened so fast, I could sense that someone had put a hand in my pocket, but when I checked I saw that the cash I kept there was yet intact.

I didn't even know that my phone been stolen but when I kept looking at the person I suspected put hand into my pocket, I saw him trying to give him something to someone else who seemed to be his partner. But it seemed his partner had rejected it seeing that I was looking at him.

So next thing I saw was the boy standing right in front of me showing me my phone which he had taken from my pocket.

And i was speechless, like, how did that phone get into his hand? It was then I remembered that it was in the same pocket I felt the movement.

But instead of shouting thief! thief!! Ole!!! Or descending on the thief and giving him a few blows, slaps or knocks for his evil while he was at my mercy as some had suggested I did, I just took my phone from his hand, jeje, and i continued walking as though nothing happened, but kept wondering that, that was how they would have just stolen my phone without my knowledge.

However I had an idea of what had just taken place, because I know the purpose that phone serves in preaching the Word of the Kingdom and destroying the works of Satan, so it appeared that while the devil tried take away the phone that has been causing him serious mares especially here in NL, God intervened to protect His own interest.

So to rub salt to the devil's injury as I always love to do, it's the same phone he tried to steal that I used to type this post. grin

God bless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Skyfornia(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Lols. .You are a funny preacher. What is the name of your church? I want to come and sow seed.

4 Likes

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2019
I love your testimony o. The problem with testimonies is that 95% of them are false while 5% remaining are exaggerated. Which of these two categories does yours belong?
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Let me also use this opportunity to share something which happened quite recently, but which I had not shared. Now it had to do with a container of dry milk that I was trying to cover.

But all of a sudden, the container just fell from my hand and began to plunge almost headlong to the floor that I just wrote it off as one that had wasted. Only to find it do the impossible which was to reverse and land on its bottom.

I was dumbfounded, like how did that happen?

The chances of that happening was nil, because i was in a standing position when it from my hands, that's about three to four feet away from the ground, and the way it fell almost headlong, but turned at the last moment and balanced on its base, was the stuff of special effects and could only be seen in the movies.

So at the end the only milk that poured on the floor which was supposed to just be a tip of the iceberg had the container maintained its course, now turned out as to be the evidence of the direction of the container before it suddenly changed its course.

It wasn't something that would have borne much significance, but I seemed that God just wanted to help preserve my milk for me.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2019
And finally, there are somethings I have noticed since the beginning of this year, and it involves accidents that i expected to have to have incurred some damages, injuries, possible death, but behold, the people would just walk off the scene as though nothing happened. It's as if everything just slows down or is influenced in a way so that no one was hurt.

There have been about three or four occasions of that, but i'm just going to talk about the one which involved a guy who was supposed to be knocked down by a car, but the way everything just happened, he walked out of it completely unhurt and didn't even land on the floor.

And it wasn't as if he crossed before the car could touch him, but the car touched him because his whole body was in front of car when it made contact with him, but it again seemed as the stuff of special effects which could only be seen in the movies happening right before my very eyes.

And when I repeatedly saw such things take place without people getting hurt, it made me to begin to wonder if that was a suggestion of what would have been had man never sinned, where there would have been technological advancements, but no accidents, no deaths, no injuries, no pain, no tragedy, as everything would somehow just fall into place and be perfect without any error.

But though one can only imagine what might have been, because it cannot be completely reversed, it seems if men yield themselves completely to God and become closer to what He intended for man to be when He made him in beginning, that gives God the opportunity to show to an extent His intentions and what might have been been for mankind, as He was able to do via those who did so, especially as He had shown through the instance of His Son Jesus.

God bless.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lols. .You are a funny preacher. What is the name of your church? I want to come and sow seed.
The best jokes I love are those make a mockery of the devil and his works. grin

So if you have one please tell me so I can laugh at him some more.

As for your sowing seed in my church, you can locate it in your vicinity where the poor and needy are, for in giving to them, you have also given to me and my church.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
I love your testimony o. The problem with testimonies is that 95% of them are false while 5% remaining are exaggerated. Which of these two categories does yours belong?
I belong to the 0% category which could possibly suggest to you that there are 0% of testimonies which are not false or exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
I belong to the 0% category which could suggest to you that there is 0% of testimonies which are not false or exaggerated.
Hmm. Since you became a christian, have you ever lost your phone and you couldn't find it back? Did you share the testimony? If not, why not?
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
This exact kind of thing happened to me some years ago, but I didn't see it as anything I should make a testimony out of, because I felt I was just lucky.

I can explain everything that happened to you carefully. Here is it: I was in a bus, I have slept off. My Nokia E71, abi what's the name of the phone sef, was in my back pocket. A guy beside me just pulled it out while a guy behind me saw him and gave me a light tap. When I looked around with a sharp turn, I was staring straight into the face of the person who took the phone from my pocket without knowing that my phone has even been taken. He was scared and quickly provided the phone, thinking that I knew he stole my phone. Luckily for him, the bus just got to a bus stop, so he had to alight immediately. It was when he alighted that the person who tapped me earlier confessed to me that he was the one who tapped me while the guy beside me was taking the phone.

I didn't see it as a testimony though. I was just lucky, because countless times after that I have lost my phones without getting them back.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:

Hmm. Since you became a christian, have you ever lost your phone and you couldn't find it back? Did you share the testimony? If not, why not?
First it was your claim that all testimonies were false or exaggerated which itself is false and an exaggeration. Then now these questions?

Why not clearly state what your grouse is about me sharing my experience otem?

Is it just because I shared an experience I had yesterday?

Everybody does the same when such happens to them, inclusive of you, so why is this particular one such a big deal to you otem?

Ok I get, it's the God and Satan part of it that's getting you so worked up. So you actually feel I don't have the right to share my opinion on what I experienced yesterday?

Well as I said earlier, everyone shares whatever their experiences they have as such, both the good and the bad ones, but it's easier to share the good ones because some bad ones as not as worth sharing as some good ones. So it could be online or offline, but everyone shares their experiences of such things and I'm no different.

Since I started having gsm phones this is the third time I had lost it, first time it wasn't stolen, second time it was stolen and not returned, third time it was stolen but returned.

The first time it was stolen, I was using the phone to do the wrong things, so I wasn't surprised when it was stolen, because it was a long time coming and I had asked for it.

But this time, it was a very different matter because I was using it for the right purpose, therefore in my own opinion, this phone is the God's property, so the chances of it being stolen are nil, except when it is later returned as yesterday.

By the way, what do you think of my second testimony?
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
First it was your claim that all testimonies were false or exaggerated which itself is false and an exaggeration. Then now these questions?
Funny grin

:
Why not clearly state what your grouse is about me sharing my experience otem?

Is it just because I shared an experience I had yesterday?
I'm not against anyone sharing the news of their good luck. What I just see as irrelevant is the act of satanising or godifying normal and physical occurrences. It's your topic about giving Satan a mare that endears me to this thread. It's very funny and irrelevant.

Getting phones back after loss, thefts, etc should not be spiritualized. They are physical and psychological stuffs. Or do you attend mountain of fire or Lord's chosen where they can spiritualize everything for Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
This exact kind of thing happened to me some years ago, but I didn't see it as anything I should make a testimony out of, because I felt I was just lucky.

I can explain everything that happened to you carefully. Here is it: I was in a bus, I have slept off. My Nokia E71, abi what's the name of the phone sef, was in my back pocket. A guy beside me just pulled it out while a guy behind me saw him and gave me a light tap. When I looked around with a sharp turn, I was staring straight into the face of the person who took the phone from my pocket without knowing that my phone has even been taken. He was scared and quickly provided the phone, thinking that I knew he stole my phone. Luckily for him, the bus just got to a bus stop, so he had to alight immediately. It was when he alighted that the person who tapped me earlier confessed to me that he was the one who tapped me while the guy beside me was taking the phone.

I didn't see it as a testimony though. I was just lucky, because countless times after that I have lost my phones without getting them back.
As I said in the previous response, your grouse is just the God and Satan part of my sharing my experience, because I believe you also shared your experience with someone else even if not online.

And for you information, there are those who don't believe luck exists, so even the same way you have a different reaction to a similar thing you said happened to you which you credit with luck, someone else could have the same experience and say neither God nor luck was responsible for it.

So it's different strokes for different folks.

God for me, luck for you, something else for some others.

1 Like

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Funny grin

I'm not against anyone sharing the news of their good luck. What I just see as irrelevant is the act of satanising or godifying normal and physical occurrences. It's your topic about giving Satan a mare that endears me to this thread. It's very funny and irrelevant.

Getting phones back after loss, thefts, etc should not be spiritualized. They are physical and psychological stuffs. Or do you attend mountain of fire or Lord's chosen where they can spiritualize everything for Africa
Lol!

You are not against someone sharing the news of their good luck, but that of their God luck, says a lot about you.

At least you can tell the diff between us, for what's irrelevant and a joke to you is very relevant and serious to me, and vice versa which is life for you.

So you better learn to get used to it or repent.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You are not against someone sharing the news of their good luck, but that of their God luck, says a lot about you.

At least you can tell the diff between us, for what's irrelevant and a joke to you is very relevant and serious to me, and vice versa which is life for you.

So you better learn to get used to it or repent.
Lol. I am used to it already. I have many Lord's Chosen and MFM members around me, so I have learnt to laugh at their nasty attitudes. I remember how she (my former neighbour) used to pray holy ghost fire on the innocent baby cats that fell off her roof. Thank God I have ported, so I have no such neighbour anymore. They can spiritualize everything, including catarrh and shit grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
As I said in the previous response, your grouse is just the God and Satan part of my sharing my experience, because I believe you also shared your experience with someone else even if not online.

And for you information, there are those who don't believe luck exists, so even the same way you have a different reaction to a similar thing you said happened to you which you credit with luck, someone else could have the same experience and say neither God nor luck was responsible for it.

So it's different strokes for different folks.

God for me, luck for you, something else for some others.
Ok
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol. I am used to it already. I have many Lord's Chosen and MFM members around me, so I have learnt to laugh at their nasty attitudes. I remember how she (my former neighbour) used to pray holy ghost fire on the innocent baby cats that fell off her roof. Thank God I have ported, so I have no such neighbour anymore. They can spiritualize everything, including catarrh and shit grin
Yeah there are those who do such out of fear not security, and I know some of them myself who seem to be afraid of even their own shadow because their ways are not pure and they have a lot to be afraid of.

Nonetheless, they are entitled to their beliefs and actions and fear, for something serious to you might also be nasty to them.

So they may also be laughing at your "nasty" attitude as well.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah there are those who do such out of fear not security, and I know some of them myself who seem to be afraid of even their own shadow because their ways are not pure and they have a lot to be afraid of.

Nonetheless, they are entitled to their beliefs and actions and fear, for something serious to you might also be nasty to them.

So they may also be laughing at your "nasty" attitude as well.
The painful thing is that they can disturb with their loud noise of HOLY GHOST FIRE! DIE! WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL! They scream so loud to disturb you and if you react, they think that you are satanic or demonic grin But the fact that they are entitled to their mouths and actions doesn't mean that I shouldn't challenge them for their disturbances and ignorance sometimes.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
The painful thing is that they can disturb with their loud noise of HOLY GHOST FIRE! DIE! WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL! They scream so loud to disturb you and if you react, they think that you are satanic or demonic grin But the fact that they are entitled to their mouths and actions doesn't mean that I shouldn't challenge them for their disturbances and ignorance sometimes.
As I said earlier, different strokes for different folks!

It pains you so much because such things pain you. I'm sure there are things you did that also pains them as well.

For I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have issues with disturbances of worldly music booming loudly from loudspeakers, and you may be guilty as charged, but same you would have issues with disturbances from shouts of Holy Ghost fire and so on, to show that disturbances and ignorance to someone, might be good sound and make sense to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
As I said earlier, different strokes for different folks!

It pains you so much because such things pain you. I'm sure there are things you did that also pains them as well.

For I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have issues with disturbances of worldly music booming loudly from loudspeakers, and you may be guilty as charged, but same you would have issues with disturbances from shouts of Holy Ghost fire and so on, to show that disturbances and ignorance to someone, might be good sound and make sense to someone else.
Why wouldn't I have issues with worldly music disturbing my ears? Why would any sane person want to raise the volume of his music to disturb my peace? When you see me at home, it's quality rest I want to get abeg and so I will detest any loud sound, be it 'heavenly music' or so called 'worldly music or even any loud jingle even if it is coming from the ketom universe.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

Why wouldn't I have issues with worldly music disturbing my ears? Why would any sane person want to raise the volume of his music to disturb my peace? When you see me at home, it's quality rest I want to get abeg and so I will detest any loud sound, be it 'heavenly music' or so called 'worldly music or even any loud jingle even if it is coming from the ketom universe.
Bottom line, you are entitled to your opinion as any else is entitled to his.

I'm sure there are those who have a contrary opinion of things you do, and have voiced it to you so feel free to do same whenever you have similar issues with what others do, for you are also entitled to that.

And that's my opinion though, so feel free to take it or leave it.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bottom line, you are entitled to your opinion as any else is entitled to his.

I'm sure there are those who have a contrary opinion of things you do, and have voiced it to you so feel free to do same whenever you have similar issues with what others do, for you are also entitled to that.

And that's my opinion though, so feel free to take it or leave it.

Yes that's called tolerance. And the fact that I commented on your thread doesn't mean that I am not tolerant of you. And disagreement on a matter between two people doesn't mean that they can't tolerate each other. I just commented on your thread to let you and others see my own view of what you posted, perhaps from the loan ensuing argument, there could be one or two knowledge to gain from it. So thanks for your time while our discussion lasted. It's what make us humans.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

Yes that's called tolerance. And the fact that I commented on your thread doesn't mean that I am not tolerant of you. And disagreement on a matter between two people doesn't mean that they can't tolerate each other. I just commented on your thread to let you and others see my own view of what you posted, perhaps from the loan ensuing argument, there could be one or two knowledge to gain from it. So thanks for your time while our discussion lasted. It's what make us humans.
Maybe next time you have neighbors shouting holy Ghost fire and die you may need to come back to this your post and apply some of the things you've said, for you were the one that seemed to have serious issues with people having a different opinion to yours nit me.

You brought the matter of mountain of fire and Lord of chosen here not me.

You were the one complaining bitterly about your neighbors behaviour not me.

I was just trying to make you see reason that you were entitled to your opinion as everyone else was to theirs.

And this is my opinion of the blasphemy of God's name but the likes of you here, it is foolish and dangerous to do so.

Thank you.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Maybe next time you have neighbors shouting holy Ghost fire and die you may need to come back to this your post and apply some of the things you've said, for you were the one that seemed to have serious issues with people having a different opinion to yours nit me.

You brought the matter of mountain of fire and Lord of chosen here not me.

You were the one complaining bitterly about your neighbors behaviour not me.

I was just trying to make you see reason that you were entitled to your opinion as everyone else was to theirs.

And this is my opinion of the blasphemy of God's name but the likes of you here, it is foolish and dangerous to do so.

Thank you.

Imagine, you said I was complaining bitterly about my neighbour. Lol. So, to use a matter as illustrations means complaining bitterly to you abi? Na wa o. And now, see you complaining bitterly that I blaspheme God's name, just because I don't see Jehovah your god as the Almighty God because I know what God Almighty is. Well, as you have said earlier, one man's meat is another man's poison. You may see a prisoner such as Jehovah as your god while I know his creator, all we need to do is co-exist with tolerance. You may quote the Bible while I quote the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, the crux of all is TOLERANCE which even Jehovah your god doesn't have.

Bellorum 5 : 33
33. And reverad(the Almighty God) said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

It's only when somebody doesn't tolerate another person's view of life that he or she will be shouting blasphemy. But I know that I'm not blaspheming anybody because God Almighty that I know and is recorded in the BOOK OF TRUTH that I know is not Jehovah your god, rather, it is the creator of Jehovah your god and nothing can take this truth away. Peace cool
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
OtemAtum:

Imagine, you said I was complaining bitterly about my neighbour. Lol. So, to use a matter as illustrations means complaining bitterly to you abi? Na wa o. And now, see you complaining bitterly that I blaspheme God's name, just because I don't see Jehovah your god as the Almighty God because I know what God Almighty is. Well, as you have said earlier, one man's meat is another man's poison. You may see a prisoner such as Jehovah as your god while I know his creator, all we need to do is co-exist with tolerance. You may quote the Bible while I quote the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, the crux of all is TOLERANCE which even Jehovah your god doesn't have.

Bellorum 5 : 33
33. And reverad(the Almighty God) said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

It's only when somebody doesn't tolerate another person's view of life that he or she will be shouting blasphemy. But I know that I'm not blaspheming anybody because God Almighty that I know and is recorded in the BOOK OF TRUTH that I know is not Jehovah your god, rather, it is the creator of Jehovah your god and nothing can take this truth away. Peace cool
Lol!

I wasn't the one saying it pained me that you were doing this, that I was glad that i left where you were staying, that the you were making noise etc., which you said about the woman, but I just gave you my own opinion about your activities here and you can't swallow it, therefore it's well obvious who's complaining bitterly and intolerant between the both of us.

It's obvious why you came to a thread which mocked Satan.

It's obvious why you hated so much the woman shouting Holy Ghost fire etc., when you were neighbors.

It's obvious why you were happy you left the woman's place.

It's obvious why you are blaspheming the name of God here in Nairaland.

Because you are an agent of Satan doing your master's bidding.

So It's not far-fetched that you'd feel pained or uncomfortable when your master's works being destroyed.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I wasn't the one saying it pained me that you were doing this, that I was glad that i left where you were staying, that the you were making noise etc., which you said about the woman, but I just gave you my own opinion about your activities here and you can't swallow it, therefore it's well obvious who's complaining bitterly and intolerant between the both of us.

It's obvious why you came to a thread which mocked Satan.

It's obvious why you hated so much the woman shouting Holy Ghost fire etc., when you were neighbors.

It's obvious why you were happy you left the woman's place.

It's obvious why you are blaspheming the name of God here in Nairaland.

Because you are an agent of Satan doing your master's bidding.

So It's not far-fetched that you'd feel pained or uncomfortable when your master's works being destroyed.

It's like you are too emotional. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way, but I will not stop sounding it to your hearings that Jehovah whom you worship is currently in a spiritual cage. It will take only the light of God Almighty to reveal this to you. Peace cool
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

It's like you are too emotional. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way, but I will not stop sounding it to your hearings that Jehovah whom you worship is currently in a spiritual cage. It will take only the light of God Almighty to reveal this to you. Peace cool
Yeah I understand that you have to drop one for the cameras, but it's beyond obvious who's being too emotional here going by your comments.

You have every right to continue with your blasphemies of God's name and also bear the consequences that comes with it.

As for the darkness of your dog unmighty, what has light got to do with darkness?
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah I understand that you have to drop one for the cameras, but it's beyond obvious who's being too emotional here going by your comments.

You have every right to continue with your blasphemies of God's name and also bear the consequences that comes with it.

As for the darkness of your dog unmighty, what has light got to do with darkness?

And I'll not stop sounding it to your hearings that I do not blaspheme God Almighty. Who am I to blaspheme God Almighty, the TOTALITY of Existence, which I am a part of?
Jehovah your god himself can testify to the fact that I, Otem, am saying the truth about what God is and what it is not, but unfortunately, he is currently in a spiritual cage and he has about 997 more earth years to remain there. May the Light of God Almighty which created Olorun, Jehovah and Allah reveal the truth to you. Peace cool
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2019
OtemAtum:

And I'll not stop sounding it to your hearings that I do not blaspheme God Almighty. Who am I to blaspheme God Almighty, the TOTALITY of Existence, which I am a part of?
Jehovah your god himself can testify to the fact that I, Otem, am saying the truth about what God is and what it is not, but unfortunately, he is currently in a spiritual cage and he has about 997 more earth years to remain there. May the Light of God Almighty which created Olorun, Jehovah and Allah reveal the truth to you. Peace cool
Lol!

The light of your dog unmighty?

He wanted heaven for himself, but he got hell instead for his many troubles. But he doesn't want to stay in hell alone so wants to take as many humans with him there.

So what is expected of you his agent, but to be doing his bidding?

Therefore your choice to continue to do what Satan has sent you here to do, so that at the end he'd reward you with hell for all your efforts.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by OtemAtum: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

The light of your dog unmighty?

He wanted heaven for himself, but he got hell instead for his many troubles. But he doesn't want to stay in hell alone so wants to take as many humans with him there.

So what is expected of you his agent, but to be doing his bidding?

Therefore your choice to continue to do what Satan has sent you here to do, so that at the end he'd reward you with hell for all your efforts.

This is just mere religious stories. The Book of Universal History even reveals the origin of this story you are propagating here, so I'm not surprised. Las las, both Jehovah and Allah who are dragging the mountaintop with themselves fell together into the bottomless pit they dug in those days. And for now, they are both in a spiritual cage.
Re: Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol!

As characteristic of the devil!

#lies
#blasphemies

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. / VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.