Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language (23556 Views)

Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language / African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Abeg,I no get energy Will rather save it for something important Not this clown show Lol,teaching them to speak a language These people are so pathetic
Chaiiii
Envy and jealousy is very bad my dear

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by ScotMisile: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:

I hate God?
How can I hate something that doesn't exist
Also the priest was Making a fool of himself

Ehyaaa, I understand bro. Keep moving on
Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by idonhammer: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
This is good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by countryfive: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Wonderful.

I have consistently told people that the best language to worship God ,cool and calm is Igbo.

But others who repented by force (Ndi cheghariri n'ike) can also worship God with Yoruba songs. The pattern of their songs always starts by force. So I think the devil also needs to be subdued by force to free all those who accepted Christ by force.

All language are accepted before God provided it is sang with a loving and a pure heart

1 Like

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by Uzorgod(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Do you know that Jesus speaks Igbo language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by AmazingELixir: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Wonderful.

I have consistently told people that the best language to worship God ,cool and calm is Igbo.

But others who repented by force (Ndi cheghariri n'ike) can also worship God with Yoruba songs. The pattern of their songs always starts by force. So I think the devil also needs to be subdued by force to free all those who accepted Christ by force.

My broda you no lie.....if you worship with the catholic church and listen to the choir sing those hymns in igbo language it is truly soul lifting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:

Aruba'm, okwu ndi Igbo n'akwukari oto ka cigar.

Odighi aro one side ka Ishi amu ndi Fulani.
Ifutugo isi amu ndi Fulani? Nwanne you take style corrupt. grin grin

But Las Las IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language by RICHOLAC(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Aruba'm, okwu ndi Igbo n'akwukari oto ka cigar.
Odighi aro one side ka Ishi amu ndi Fulani.
Jisos! Jisos!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Biggest Crocodile Is Dead And Ready For Funeral / My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women / Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.