Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) (71736 Views)

Lady Clings To Toyota Truck To Survive Flooded Road (photo) / Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
I pity the lady on white.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by sylve11: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
lol @ op. grin grin cool
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Assuming Lagos makes the kind of money other cities like New York, Dubai, Cape Town, Nairobi, Alexandria, Beijing etc makes yearly, Lagos could have gone far ahead of them
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Surviving Lagos cheesy
Surviving Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Starhearts: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nairaobserver:
grin

D OP is sick
Needs mental therapy
Who did diz to u
Check ur brain
U post nd u be first to comment.
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Rubicon67(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Flood or no flood, Lagos is and will forever remain a magnet that attracts and lure people from different parts of the country. It has that unmatched allure.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dis is crazy mehnn

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by sylve11: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
I want u guys to notice those posting these news about Lagos
Guess their tribe

get sense na. sad cool

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
See as tohyorsih2 dey do like pepeye grin grin
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Not interested. Lagos is a monarchy. There is nothing the people can do to get a better life.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op, you ain't going to heaven

hope you know that grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe

They are the vultures from the waste

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Spiderman grin

Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Jamesilvar(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe

Ekrejuwa mmuo nwuruanwu.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe

undecided

What difference does it make..

Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe
Your soul is bitter.

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by ofori1738(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe

Forget tribe... This is a colossal embarrassment.

Back then in boarding school, students based in Lagos always acted like they lived next door to heaven, like every street was paved in diamonds... Even in university, they acted like no other region or city would ever measure up to the "pristine" quality of living in Lagos...

Some of these "wall crawlers" still flood social media acting all elite and aristocratic. Smh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by kakaG: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hehehehe grin grin grin da friendly neighborhood spiderman.... amazingly

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol.. What a caption cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Vincad: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
See those ones there hugging the wall grin cheesy grin

Reminds me of those times in secondary school when those wicked seniors will draw a car on the wall and say we should push it.

Then they'll stay in one corner and be laughing at us angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by FEEXEZ(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
SEEMS THEY WERE DANCING ONE CORNER grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rubicon67:

Flood or no flood, Lagos is and will forever remain a magnet that attracts and lure people from different parts of the country. It has that unmatched allure.

Forever remain??!... Meaning, this nation will remain a sh*thole. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by kernel001: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
Guess their tribe

Close your mouth, the Lagos that was built by FG, from the Airports, Sea Port, Bridges, Stadium, Rail, Roads and Bridges.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Toseenlove: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Xclusiveme:

U re so senseless

I mean he Is very senseless and a stupid tribal bigot. Imagine his likes are the reasons this nation Is the way It Is Spiits. They will see obvious truth but they won't acknowledge It. From my username, You know already which tribe I'm from.

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Vincad: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Forget tribe... This is a colossal embarrassment.

Back then in boarding school, students based in Lagos always acted like they lived next door to heaven, like every street was paved in diamonds... Even in university, they acted like no other region or city would ever measure up to the "pristine" quality of living in Lagos...

Some of these "wall crawlers" still flood social media acting all elite and aristocratic. Smh.

No lies sha, but truth is that Lagos get swag. I was posted to Lagos for service but camped in Osun, they said space in camp was not enough for all of us so they pushed us to Osun and Oyo for camp.

We were treated specially then, I didn't use up to an hour for clearance. They were like, oh Lagos corper, go to the front. Even soldiers were more friendly towards us. At least this was the experience my friends and I had, others may be different though.
Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by darellaxmen: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Now this is so hilarious...
He He

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Passionate888: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
OVERRATED Ghetto

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) by Corroro: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
lol, wetin pesin no go see for this country abeg grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.